Promote your club here!

Chthugha

- Nome del Club : ItalianLovers
- ID del Club : 1105
- Server : HH
- Lingua parlata nel Club : Italiano
- Membri attuali : 23 su 27 posti disponibili
- Scopo del Club : Riunire quanti più giocatori italiani attivi per diventare il Club più alto in classifica
- Restrizioni per l'ingresso : Essere italiani, giocare attivamente
- Cosa ci aspettiamo da voi : Ci aspettiamo che giochiate, diventiate più forti, CONTRIBUIATE al potenziamento del Club, che salutiate di tanto in tanto in Chat o su Discord :)
- Cosa non vogliamo da voi: Arroganza, maleducazione, supponenza, spam di altri Club... e qualunque cosa possa turbare il nostro momento di svago in questo gioco.

Referente del Club è Apokarimas, chiedete a lui di entrare!

Club.png

Edited by haplo
Update Status of the Club

- Name of the club: AnalniWedrowcy
- ID of the club: 1461
- Language spoken in the club: polish
- Your current amount of members: 20/23

- Goal of the club -
We would like to gather more polish players (especially those who love anal sex and butts generally) willing to take part in casual conversations on every topic.

- Possible restrictions for people when wanting to join the club -
None. Feel free to join ;)

- Expectations of the members -
You don't have to be afraid of talking freely with others.  Occasionally try to contribute money to the club's development.

F&F-Gif-778.gifLook at this willing booty! :x Fanny & Fione has already joined AnalniWedrowcy club. Will you as well? B|

Edited by Kojot
  • Haha 1

Name: Dutch Heroes

ID: #1658

Language: Dutch, Nederlands

Current membercount: 21/22

Goal of the club: Have a place to collaboratively play the game in a Dutch speaking club. 

Restrictions: Being active, lvl 100 minimum

Expectations: Staying active, make some reasonable contributions to the club boosters. Be nice. I will not kick players that contribute. Your investments are safe with us. 

Money at 15 now.

DH.jpg

Edited by DHarry

On 4/7/2019 at 11:23 PM, Chthugha said:

Done, but I think you mean Nutaku.net 😛
Nutaku.com is the SFW site, and I can assure you that you won't be able to play HH there >,<

@ShowNoMercy
You can send a request.

@Taorin
At the moment I have no free spot left, as stated in the post.
I seem to have one inactive member at the moment though, but I need to give this person some extra time (might be on holiday or something).
If you are willing you can ask again in about two weeks, when I might have a spot open.
Right now you were 4 hours late... ShowNoMercy beat you to the last spot.

Hey @Chthugha , i wrote and send request join to your guild then like 1.5 days left and i thought you didnt want to me then i was upset and didnt look here. If i can join still please tell me, btw thanks for reply at least.

9 hours ago, ShowNoMercy said:

Hey @Chthugha , i wrote and send request join to your guild then like 1.5 days left and i thought you didnt want to me then i was upset and didnt look here. If i can join still please tell me, btw thanks for reply at least.

You can still join. I haven't looked at the requests in a couple of days because I was busy with work.
And if you requested before you asked here, then I probably didn't do anything with that at that time.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

You can still join. I haven't looked at the requests in a couple of days because I was busy with work.
And if you requested before you asked here, then I probably didn't do anything with that at that time.

I send a request, thanks a lot

Name: Brazilian Sexperts

ID: 3104

Server: Hentai Heroes

Language: Portuguese

Current amount of members: 16/20

(ING)

We are trying to keep an active and engaged group, but unfortunately, we still have only 9 active members at the local chat, even after several warnings. Consequently, we were forced to open new vacancies and since 10/04 at 16:00, we started the recruitment of new users. To those interested, please contact me(Goku Prime#4671) or our moderators Sanjkame(Sanjkame#2664) and Zeh(Zeeeh#5880), at Discord so we can talk. Best Regards, Goku Prime.

(PORT)

Estamos tentando manter um grupo ativo e participativo, mas infelizmente temos até agora somente 9 membros ativos no chat local, mesmo com inúmeras notificações fixas no chat. Dessa forma, fomos forçados a abrir novas vagas e a partir do dia 10/04, após as 16 horas, iniciamos também o recrutamento de novos usuários. Interessados favor contatar a mim(Goku Prime#4671) ou nossos moderadores Sanjkame(Sanjkame#2664) e Zeh(Zeeeh#5880), no Discord para conversarmos. Atenciosamente, Goku Prime

Edited by sanjkame

Клуб РУССКИЙ ПЛЭЙБОЙ ID 1193

64 место в рейтинге проводит набор на данный момент свободно 3 места 

ограничение 250ур, знание русского обязательно, общительных, а также готовность в чате озвучить ежедневный взнос в клуб обязательно 

если вас устраивает данные правила клуба добро пожаловать 

Сообщение написано специально на русском для проверки знания 

On 4/7/2019 at 1:23 PM, Chthugha said:

@Taorin
I seem to have one inactive member at the moment though, but I need to give this person some extra time (might be on holiday or something).
If you are willing you can ask again in about two weeks, when I might have a spot open.

Hey @Chthugha it's been about two weeks so I thought I'd give you a poke and see if you got a spot open in Hērōēs Prāvī Forī [EN].

- Name of the club: Fifty Peruvian Shades
- ID of the club: 1982
- Language spoken in the club: Spanish
- Your current amount of members: 17 - 5 open spots

- Goal of the club: Dominate Latin America
- Possible restrictions for people when wanting to join the club: We're looking for lv 100+ active players
- Expectations of the members: to be active and hangout with us, also helping to upgrade the club! We aways help each other with useful information ot strengthen our members

We have 2 spots open with a couple of players that have made zero contributions that may be bumped.

Leader: reaper590. Language: English. Minimum level: 300ish.

The club is casual and friendly. We aim to get all bonuses to max but we have no minimum contribution limit. We have had 1 player jump ship because they though our bonus progress was too slow. We have only ever kicked non-active players (and that was before the bonus thing kicked in). Your contributions are safe.

Come on down!!!!

image.png.d31ba1a4bd0d13f5e06bbb101db546f0.png

Guest Iam-KominoStyle
2 hours ago, SpinelesS said:

Looking for club (preferably one with high level Money Gain)

Level 349,  154 Girls.

English Speaker (but I probably wont talk much in chat)

Willing to donate cash/kobans

idk why but i can't sing up at the moment...

@SpinelesS We currently have a free space and if you want, you can join :)

On 4/11/2019 at 1:46 PM, DHarry said:

Name: Dutch Heroes

ID: #1658

Language: Dutch, Nederlands

Current membercount: 21/22

Goal of the club: Have a place to collaboratively play the game in a Dutch speaking club. 

Restrictions: Being active, lvl 100 minimum

Expectations: Staying active, make some reasonable contributions to the club boosters. Be nice. I will not kick players that contribute. Your investments are safe with us. 

Money at 15 now.

DH.jpg

Update on the club:

We are growing steadily. There are a few non-contributing members that could be kicked, so we have room for 2 more right now. 
We go Dutch! (everyone pays for their own upgrades. :P )

Club stats.jpg

• Darsca pinned this topic