Promote your club here!

Chthugha

- Name of the club (Belgium)
- 
ID of the club (#1828)
- 
Language spoken in the club (Dutch/English)
- 
Your current amount of members (15 and 34 places open)
- 
Goal of the club (Having fun)
- 
Possible restrictions for people when wanting to join the club (No lvl restriction. Only not contributing members will be kicked)
- 
Expectations of the members (contibute and be active)

• 2 weeks later...

Hello you Hentai Heroes !

I´m Fighter from BIKINI WARRIORS :

We are a four Women Group our Aim is to prevent the World from Evil and Destruction .

It came to our Awareness that there is a Club in your Haremverse that is under our Protection !

This Club is lacking Members because someone just stoped playing .

At the Moment there are 2 vacant Places and there are 4 more to come .

Please do me a Favor and join this Club .

They are the best Supporters in our Fight !

Thanks a lot .

Your Fighter 

Ashampoo_Snap_2019_11.06_21h57m29s_002_.png.975f6638a9fc2237bc81c1ddf4839eaf.png

Bikini Warriors.jpg

⛩️    HELLO AND LET ME WELCOME YOU TO OUR TEMPLE !    ⛩️

Temple of Sex is new club with higher level players who are willing to grow our club  even more !

There  are currently 11 members out of 23 (and even more in the future ) so there is plenty of space for new faces !

Our players are willing to cooperate in updating club to specific goal and always in mood to chat  !

There are only few simple rules :

1.Be an active player (dont come in game once a month:D )

2. Contribute at least 2mil a month to club updates (which is small sum really)

3. Look at the club chat (to see future club plans and chat of course !)

4. And be level 150 or above to join (if you are few levels short we can add you anyway dont worry)

Club name: Temple of Sex

Club ID to find us faster : #1965

I hope we will meet soon !

Guru-Club leader :D

Name: Friends Of A Friend
ID: 1185
Server Location: HH
Language: English
Current members: 26/27 but also monitoring a few more that appear inactive
Motivation: Be in a club to get boosts
Requirements: Active and would like to help upgrade
Restrictions: level 60

Trying new strategy this month, I have identified 7 members that will be booted for inactivity tomorrow around reset. I will go through applications around reset the next day.

current stats are 7, 6, 6, 10,     8, 8, 6, 11

On 11/29/2019 at 7:51 PM, fvtaxman said:

@brassygirl  We are now at 100, up from 91 upgrades.  If you wish, would you edit your photo to reflect current?  

Thanks to new members for pushing us higher up!

THANKS to those who joined us:  We hit 100 upgrades this weekend!!  Like the song "Signs, signs"  -Everyone is welcome.  

brassy en mole ID 3250 @fvtaxman    No rules or restrictions. 

Courtesy to the Queen  -- always a good start!  

oxxxo, brassy

image.thumb.png.636617514e3b418324dbe9c1a695e13c.png

Dear Hentai Heroes !

I was forced to be the bad Nikolaus today .

I fired every inactive Member !

As a matter of fact I was a good Nikolaus towards my very eager and active Members .

But NOW WE NEED ACTIVE MEMBERS !

All BIKINI WARRIORS await you to join .

All you need to be is an active Player with a minimum Level of 100 .

Bikini_Warriors_Logo.png

paladin_3.jpg

BlackKnight.jpg

Ashampoo_Snap_2019.11.25_19h16m37s_001_.png

On 11/12/2019 at 1:52 PM, Phile said:

- 
ID of the club (#1828)
- 
- 
Your current amount of members (15 and 34 places open)
- 
- 
Possible restrictions for people when wanting to join the club (No lvl restriction. Only not contributing members will be kicked)
- 

hello! what level is your club. i'm from belgium too:)

Greetings everyone.

I'm a relatively new player in this game and I'm looking to join a club; I'm currently a level 84 charm player.

@brassygirl and @fvtaxman, not sure I can contribute much given your club's stats as I'm still "growing" but I'd like to know if I could join you, as your club seems inclined to my own class.

Let me know if I can join you, when you can.

Thanks.

- 
ID of the club (#1828)
- 
- 
Your current amount of members (16 of 34 )
- 
- 
- 

1 hour ago, Phile said:

- 
ID of the club (#1828)
- 
- 
Your current amount of members (16 of 34 )
- 
- 
- 

I'm not from Belgium and currently am a contented member of a different club..........but i could spread the word to my buddies Claude Van Damme and Eddie Merckx 

to see if they can help you out :D

• Like 1

On 12/22/2019 at 5:03 PM, casey said:

I'm not from Belgium and currently am a contented member of a different club..........but i could spread the word to my buddies Claude Van Damme and Eddie Merckx 

to see if they can help you out :D

Hey, thanks for replying! 3409, that's the level of the club Belgium and not your current one i presume? Because i'm in a club right now that's about level 7000 but the chat's pretty dead and nobody has a clue about what you're supposed to be donating. I'm looking for a club where there's a clear set of rules about stuff like that. Anyway, if you could talk to them and let me know that would be awesome. thanks! :)

29 minutes ago, dzjaynus said:

Hey, thanks for replying! 3409, that's the level of the club Belgium and not your current one i presume? Because i'm in a club right now that's about level 7000 but the chat's pretty dead and nobody has a clue about what you're supposed to be donating. I'm looking for a club where there's a clear set of rules about stuff like that. Anyway, if you could talk to them and let me know that would be awesome. thanks! :)

i think the level of my club is around 13400 whatever that means...............claude and eddie are old school so they might see the world through a different lens then you do

i don't know, how competitive are you ............go from there

19 hours ago, casey said:

i think the level of my club is around 13400 whatever that means...............claude and eddie are old school so they might see the world through a different lens then you do

i don't know, how competitive are you ............go from there

i thought the level  was a sum of the total ranks that have been upgraded but i realize now that i could be entirely wrong. as for competiteveness, not very... i just care about a nice environment and the fact that everyone puts in the same amount of work (by work i mean donations). i don't know what you mean by them being old school but i'm not 18 years old anymore myself so yeah 

4 hours ago, dzjaynus said:

i thought the level  was a sum of the total ranks that have been upgraded but i realize now that i could be entirely wrong. as for competiteveness, not very... i just care about a nice environment and the fact that everyone puts in the same amount of work (by work i mean donations). i don't know what you mean by them being old school but i'm not 18 years old anymore myself so yeah 

eddie i think is in his 70's or even 80 while claude i'm pretty sure is in his early 60's they don't even qualify for the "ok boomer" crowd

the strongest teams are very competitive..............they go out and recruit and solicit members  so if they don't contact you they are probably not interested

you have the right idea of what your looking for but those type of clubs are hard to find........check how long  a club has been in existence and see how far they

have advanced their skill levels that might give some reference ...........just remember the Groucho Markz's quote: " I'm not interested in being a member of any club

that would have me as a member"

17 hours ago, casey said:

eddie i think is in his 70's or even 80 while claude i'm pretty sure is in his early 60's they don't even qualify for the "ok boomer" crowd

the strongest teams are very competitive..............they go out and recruit and solicit members  so if they don't contact you they are probably not interested

you have the right idea of what your looking for but those type of clubs are hard to find........check how long  a club has been in existence and see how far they

have advanced their skill levels that might give some reference ...........just remember the Groucho Markz's quote: " I'm not interested in being a member of any club

that would have me as a member"

Oh wow, i'm about half their age then 😅 competitive in games like these means spending lots of money and that's not really for me but to each his own i guess. Actually, the club i'm in now isn't that bad except for the dead chat but maybe it just needs a bit of a jumpstart, we'll see. I don't see myself quitting this game as long as they progress the storyline so who knows what the future holds. Btw, that qoute sounds like something Rick Sanchez would say. Thanks for your help!

6 hours ago, dzjaynus said:

Oh wow, i'm about half their age then 😅 competitive in games like these means spending lots of money and that's not really for me but to each his own i guess. Actually, the club i'm in now isn't that bad except for the dead chat but maybe it just needs a bit of a jumpstart, we'll see. I don't see myself quitting this game as long as they progress the storyline so who knows what the future holds. Btw, that qoute sounds like something Rick Sanchez would say. Thanks for your help!

i don't know what you consider "lots of money" but if you can afford the monthly card and enjoy playing this game, the card is a bargain..........it will be a major boost to your

competitiveness ............the accumulation of ymen worries will be a thing of the past. 

2 hours ago, casey said:

i don't know what you consider "lots of money" but if you can afford the monthly card and enjoy playing this game, the card is a bargain..........it will be a major boost to your

competitiveness ............the accumulation of ymen worries will be a thing of the past. 

Well i already have that, but i figured the high level players would buy ymen on the regular for statboosts and such

• 2 weeks later...
  • Darsca pinned this topic