Sports Event

Mr.Goodfellow

On one account the RNG has been really bad, not managed to get either girl to drop after playing for almost 4 days and using refills, but i am not bothered by it as that account as always been a pain when trying to get the girls in events to drop , so  i can try again next year if they remain with the big bad bosses this time a round, on the bright side i did get sporty jeanne to drop today on the test server.🙂

Edited by wertyu

I am heading to a dry event. 4 days (or around 200 battles) make luck to be the deciding factor to obtain a girl. With older 7 days revivals the probability of at least one girl was a lot higher. Consolation: there will another revival, anniversary or special event to get the missed girls.

1 hour ago, jelom said:

I am heading to a dry event. 4 days (or around 200 battles) make luck to be the deciding factor to obtain a girl. With older 7 days revivals the probability of at least one girl was a lot higher. Consolation: there will another revival, anniversary or special event to get the missed girls.

I agree that with 7-day revivals things were easier and less frustrating.

And we even got more kobans to spend from one of those than from two 4-day revivals.

Got Cheryl after around 4 refills last minute. First time I had to use refills on non-legendary events to get a girl.

I mean, I did have to use a lot of refills for girls over the course of time, but usually I always got 1 girl for free. This was the first possible "no-girl" Event for me. But yay for some last minute victory.

8 hours ago, _shal_ said:

Got Sporty Jeanne from TrollTwo Ninja spy after 163 battles earlier today. Looks like I'm headed for koban territory, getting Cheryl from TrollOne Dark Lord in the remaining <50 battles is probably less than even odds.

Needed 274 battles for Cheryl in the end, requiring 12 reloads so about 2,500 kobans. On the expensive side, but then I've had a lot of luck in other recent events and probably got more than my fair share of girls for free, so that's par for the course.

Got both girls in every account except this one.  In this case I passed on trying for them in order to upgrade Golden Bunny to her 5th star.  I wasn't really trying hard to get these girls and had them in some accounts anyway.  They seemed to be extraordinarily easy to get compared with (say) Dark Fantasies revival.

I have no idea what the upcoming event is (tomorrow).  As I can't fit a past event in with the 4 day timeline I suspect it'd be a know-how Legendary Days event.  Of course, I might be wrong.  I've been saving up my kobans just for this occasion.  It'd be nice if we were forewarned.

9 minutes ago, Zorba the Geek said:

Got both girls in every account except this one.  In this case I passed on trying for them in order to upgrade Golden Bunny to her 5th star.  I wasn't really trying hard to get these girls and had them in some accounts anyway.  They seemed to be extraordinarily easy to get compared with (say) Dark Fantasies revival.

I have no idea what the upcoming event is (tomorrow).  As I can't fit a past event in with the 4 day timeline I suspect it'd be a know-how Legendary Days event.  Of course, I might be wrong.  I've been saving up my kobans just for this occasion.  It'd be nice if we were forewarned.

The calendar has already been updated with the identity of the next event. Happened about 13 hours ago.

It's an Epic Days event, not Legendary Days.

I got Cheryl the first day as I missed her last year. Already had Jeanne. So that was all cool.

After that, I returned to my regular grinding of the professor for monies and that's where I experienced a complete wrongness over the rest of the Event.

I got 2 Legendary drops from him. Obviously, something must be broken as I usually get 0 Legendary drops from him during the remaining course of an event.

Edited by TeeJay