Epic Days 2 - for discussion

windia

i've been extremely lucky in this event. I got Greta at day 2 and Adelaide at day 3, then i only spent 4225 kobans for 28 refills to get the other 4 girls.
Refill #15: Vashalanor
Refill #22: Liu-Yeng
Refill #26: Lupa
Refill #28: Gossy

I'm really sorry for those who didn't get anything, but i love these epic days.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BananaJoy said:

epic event is only get girls cheaper. there is no really need to parcipate in this event cause all girls r perms.

u were very lucky. congratz ^^

yeah thats called business. for me i refuse to celebrate valentine for example. this day was only invented to sell the chocolate on flowers so i dont exept it as an official celebration day

Yeah, we're all grumpy ol' buggers, eh!  Hahaha.  On a more positive note, people have reported a lot of success after spending up large on combativity refills.  When one considers the number of girls they got, that's a great return for them compared with 10x EP.  So no complaints there.  But what about the poor souls who spent up large for nothing?  On has to feel for them.

In my newest KH account, Bryan (also increasingly the luckiest for me), I managed to snare Adelaide, Greta and finally Lupa for no expenditure of kobans so I'm pretty happy with that.

I have one round to go in each account and I'll see how I get on before I commit to (very) last-minute refills.

I have to say I'm extremely unhappy with this event.

I won Greta on the first day with my normal allotment of combat points.

After that, I've spent around 5k koban over the 4 days and won nothing. During that time, my frustration was added to by continual lags, hangings, disconnects and actual page crashing due to no server response.

Another frustration is that I've participated in the other Epic and Legendary days and did reasonably well in the use of my time and kobans. While I may not have gotten everything I wanted during those events at least what I did get was a reasonable return on effort and expenditure. This felt like 4 days of my life that I'll never get back. Every click was a sense of 'why am I wasting my time here?'.

Over all, it again makes me question the validity of investing money into the game. It would be nice to see what chance you have of success and what you actually generated for the rnd. The feeling I get, especially during this event, was like, "Here's my Money. - You've lost, next. - But, how close? - Doesn't matter, you lost." Every gambling establishment over the world will show you what you got and how close and far you were to that win. This, though, is purely blind and we're left to take it on faith that the system is functioning properly.

But, the larger part of that questioning isn't the winning or losing, it's the server connectivity. Whether or not the connectivity issues affects the generation of your RND (And that goes into a whole discussion on statistics and how computers run rnd generations), it's extremely frustrating to continually hit lag after lag, hanging after hanging, and even full page disconnects. It makes me doubt the quality of the product or to view the product in a less positive manner. Like most consumers, I speak with my purchasing power. Giving money to the game without any sense that it'll be used to improve the base infrastructure of the system doesn't seem a good investment. I'd be more inclined to donate in a Go Fund Me for specific improvements rather than just randomly passing money to the game.

And I bring all of this up here and now as this is what's been going through my head over the last for days as I participate in this event.

As a final note, over all I do enjoy the game, the story, the characters, the art and the efforts of the Team to bring it to us. Thank you.

• Like 3

My name is Lupa

I've become your second whore

I'll be your number one

Bunny will regret me more

She'll hear me moaning late at night

Some kind of orgy, I'll test your might... [With apologies to Suzanne Vega]

image.thumb.png.4f754e701147fd36fd854393bac2d065.png

I managed to get this sexy little werewolf in two accounts for this event.  It's been pretty successful for me overall and I used only 4 refills across all accounts.  Just a moment ago, Adelaide dropped in Adrian'smole to put icing on the cake.  I might have a go at a refill in that account to see how I go.

Far out!!  I did a refill in Adrian'smole and Gossy dropped.  Then I switched to Peckerbird, did a refill and Adelaide dropped!!  I'm done now, though.  Couldn't get Lupa in this account.  Although she looks lovely I hope she doesn't have dog breath!

Final update... Oh, I decided to do another last-ditch refill in this account and the pretty werewolf dropped!  It's been raining girl drops!

Edited by Zorba the Geek
add text
  • Like 2

And done. Battle counts:

104 Gossy (free)
59 Lupa (free)
353 Liu-Yeng (first 48 free, rest refilled)
10 Vashalanor
97 Adelaide
22 Greta

So, 645 battles / 3321 kobans. A bit less lucky than the first Epic Days (426 battles for 5 girls), but certainly excellent value again. Would have been less than one EP x10 even without the Black Friday discount.

Edited by _shal_
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Zorba the Geek said:

Yeah, we're all grumpy ol' buggers, eh!  Hahaha.  On a more positive note, people have reported a lot of success after spending up large on combativity refills.  When one considers the number of girls they got, that's a great return for them compared with 10x EP.  So no complaints there.  But what about the poor souls who spent up large for nothing?  On has to feel for them.

In my newest KH account, Bryan (also increasingly the luckiest for me), I managed to snare Adelaide, Greta and finally Lupa for no expenditure of kobans so I'm pretty happy with that.

I have one round to go in each account and I'll see how I get on before I commit to (very) last-minute refills.

cant understand why ppl always short an kobans. we really get enough here. have a f2p account as well and not really short before the events. there is nn to do 10x every time u have enough kobans. i always wait till get a good ratio like epic event or anniversery or a special event like legendary or sexy calandar. all the event girls have revivals anyways.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, BananaJoy said:

cant understand why ppl always short an kobans. we really get enough here. have a f2p account as well and not really short before the events. there is nn to do 10x every time u have enough kobans. i always wait till get a good ratio like epic event or anniversery or a special event like legendary or sexy calandar. all the event girls have revivals anyways. 

To get enough kobans without the monthly card option takes more than between two events to save enough kobans to spend 5400 on 10x spin (there are so many events and revivals these days!).  In the case of Legendary or Epic Days, like this one, there are no daily event missions so no kobans there as bonuses.  I very seldom take part in the leagues or arena these days so that penalises me too.  I'm in the position of having just been demoted to the illustrious rank of Wanker I in the leagues (yeah, laugh away!).  The reason?  I just don't have time to take part.  In three accounts my stats are good enough to be competitive, but what the heck.  I got up to Sexpert I only to be booted back when placed 114th!

I'm kerb-crawling the streets to add girls to my harem at the moment and this has become my priority.  I'm not doing too bad all considered.

26 minutes ago, _shal_ said:

And done. Battle counts:

104 Gossy (free)
59 Lupa (free)
353 Liu-Yeng (first 48 free, rest refilled)
10 Vashalanor
97 Adelaide
22 Greta

So, 645 battles / 3321 kobans. A bit less lucky than the first Epic Days (426 battles for 5 girls), but certainly excellent value again. Would have been less than one EP x10 even without the Black Friday discount.

For presumably one account that is really good!  Congrats.  You deserve to skite, but there will be some who might want to kill you!

Just to offset some of these "I got all six girls on the same spin" stories.

52nd free battle got Adelaide. Yeah! Next 159 free battles = nada.

Discount nudges me into doing some refills.

183rd battle got Gossy. Next 217 battles = nada.

My last 3 free goes = nada.

With the discount I spent 3006 kobans. Still cheaper then EPx10.

I am calling it quits here. I am okay with this result. Got 1 very good girl.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Zorba the Geek said:

To get enough kobans without the monthly card option takes more than between two events to save enough kobans to spend 5400 on 10x spin (there are so many events and revivals these days!).  In the case of Legendary or Epic Days, like this one, there are no daily event missions so no kobans there as bonuses.  I very seldom take part in the leagues or arena these days so that penalises me too.  I'm in the position of having just been demoted to the illustrious rank of Wanker I in the leagues (yeah, laugh away!).  The reason?  I just don't have time to take part.  In three accounts my stats are good enough to be competitive, but what the heck.  I got up to Sexpert I only to be booted back when placed 114th!

I'm kerb-crawling the streets to add girls to my harem at the moment and this has become my priority.  I'm not doing too bad all considered.

then dont do the 10x spins. then u have enough kobans for events like this ^^

Since day 1 of this Event up to an hour before it ended, I battled with no success to get Adelaide. I finally decided to do Refills but numerous attempts in and with almost no time left, I was getting increasingly frustrated. Hot headed and gritting My teeth angrily, I continued and on My 26th Refill, I got Her at last! Like seriously, damn! 😱 I didn't get Shite in the last Epic Days and Octavia slipped between My fingers but given the circumstances at the time, I decided to let Her go. I wasn't about to let that happen this time though and despite having gotten Her with only a few minutes to spare, RNG was as usual, being an absolute @sshole when it comes to important Girls for My Class... 😡 I need to cool off now... ❄

Oh and Congrats to all those who were successful in Their endeavors. 👍 And those who were not, You have My sympathies. 😢

• Like 2

I dislike 4 day events so much. The drop rate is almost always 0 for me.

4 day events are always a waste of effort unless I spend +5000 Koban on refills.

1 minute ago, Arvelak said:

I got Adelaide and Liu-Yeng so I got who I wanted from this event.

Liu-Yeng is the hottest of the bunch, so congrats on that.

17 minutes ago, Jack_HH said:

Pretty decent event for me. It took me around 9K kobans, and I ended up with only 462, but I got the 4 epic girls I didn't have, including Lupa, a favorite for me for some time. 😍 

I really love that rivalry with our main girl, Bunny. 

Oh, man. me too!  I love her.  It seems they do love each other, though, and their rivalry is in a way only two ultra competitive females can show.  Can you imagine it... a wolf friendly with a rabbit!  And that tail!  How can she hide such magificence under a tight little mini-skirt?

There is a dragon to add to the beauty brigade, also with grey hair.  I'm talking about Maleva.  I'm keen to see more versions of her and she has the same kind of gorgeous little titties that Lupa has.

I got two girls on both HH and the test server. Then, I spent about 3K kobans on the test server to get the remaining 3 girls (already had Gossy from a x10 roll, so that was great since I haven't reached Bremen yet). Then I spent about 9.5K kobans on HH to get the remaining 4 girls. Overall, I'm very happy with the event, and it still leaves me with kobans for the KH legendary days once it's back.