Patch Notes 19/12/18 Discussion

Chthugha

1 hour ago, Kevin Andres said:

hola 

26 minutes ago, N00030589 said:

hola

15 minutes ago, lolblack07 said:

cc

Welcome to the game (if appropriate) and the forum, be advised that this is the English language part of the forum so post accordingly.

30 minutes ago, Eman said:

I'm mor interested in Katsumi, as I know where they've got the inspiration from and I'm Know-How, but it will depend on which boss they land (I'll probably go for the one that gives more money).

Aylie and Katsumi will not be available from the bosses but in Epic Pachinko. What is coming is a Legendary Days event not Epic Days.

On 12/19/2018 at 10:30 AM, Mythos said:

Aylie and Katsumi will not be available from the bosses but in Epic Pachinko. What is coming is a Legendary Days event not Epic Days.

Oops! My bad. I thought we would have the Legendary days first, and then this girls on an Epic event.

That said, I've looked at them on the Pachinko and both are Legendary!

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Daniele said:

Both ugly IMHO. I'm sorry to say, but i have to admit that i don't like most of the girls from this artist :( Especially the faces.

12 hours ago, Chthugha said:

Something is indeed off about the faces.

it's not only the faces. i can't show you because it's about affection scenes but there are huge lacks of quality present, it's a shame something like that passes QA and gets released.

Edited by Habi
  • Like 1

Thanks.

Actually, after reading your answer, I noticed that Eman had already commented about the fact but I somehow skipped that comment.

It's still strange to me how the devs didn't make a big deal out of it, because I think it is a big deal. Maybe because with the second wave of 5* legendaries, 3* legendaries became basically useless... and the fact that the girls are kind of ugly. But still, it's nice to have legendaries on regular pachinko, specially when the events, with their legendaries, already got their own pachinko.

Maybe they just quickly drew them up to “save” the epic pachinko race to get a guaranteed legendary girl instead of the event girls. Then theres no time to make a fuss or to make them particularly pretty. Maybe theyll get a rework later.

Edited by DHarry

I kind of think it's also a follow-up to the introduction of Epic Days, which has sort of turned epic-rarity pachinko girls into discount girls - legendary-rarity EP girls will presumably never become available for less than the standard 5,400 kobans price. I think that's slightly pointless and likely to backfire in the long run when the devs once again find themselves faced with player complaints that the EP is getting too full, but there you are.

I'd guess all new EP girls that aren't being added as part of an Epic Days event will now be legendary.

Edited by _shal_
  • Like 1

52 minutes ago, _shal_ said:

I kind of think it's also a follow-up to the introduction of Epic Days, which has sort of turned epic-rarity pachinko girls into discount girls - legendary-rarity EP girls will presumably never become available for less than the standard 5,400 kobans price. I think that's slightly pointless and likely to backfire in the long run when the devs once again find themselves faced with player complaints that the EP is getting too full, but there you are.

I'd guess all new EP girls that aren't being added as part of an Epic Days event will now be legendary.

another option would be because harems grow bigger, w11 troll is about to be unlocked, ymen incomes are just too high these days. so they inflate girl affection to keep players somewhat busy.

it might get interesting once they continue to do their 5starring of girls and choose those EP legendary girls. aylie would be a good alternative to taria. same charm base stat but high hc defense as opposed to high kh defense. katsumi would be the strongest kh girl as of now (until kh LD ofc)

Edited by Habi

On 12/23/2018 at 2:36 PM, Habi said:

another option would be because harems grow bigger, w11 troll is about to be unlocked, ymen incomes are just too high these days. so they inflate girl affection to keep players somewhat busy.

it might get interesting once they continue to do their 5starring of girls and choose those EP legendary girls. aylie would be a good alternative to taria. same charm base stat but high hc defense as opposed to high kh defense. katsumi would be the strongest kh girl as of now (until kh LD ofc)

The ymen incomes are only to high for players with the monthly card the free players have about 1/3 to 1/4 of a monthly players daily income