Legendary Girl for upcoming 20/12/2018

Valgo

2 refills and nothing.I thought this can be done for over 30 refills....

I didn't get Golden Bunny paying over 10k kobens....

Has anyone paid new avatar too early?Hoping we can have a pachinko discount in the future.

Screenshot_2018-12-21-09-07-47.png

Edited by yoyowhan

8 hours ago, Moe Overload said:

@Zorba the Geek I've noticed that as well.

It's become even more interesting - and concerning.  After 60 tries in all six accounts, nothing... not the slightest hint that she's going to drop.  I usually get a clue from the starburst display pattern on a win that a drop may occur (as happened in the first round on the main server and in the test server - both rounds) but this time not a clue.

Furthermore, the legendary gifts have so far been limited to bunches of flowers, 1-3 per round of 20 plays in each account.  Now that's weird.  During the first round when this strange pattern of scrolling didn't occur, gifts ranged right across the board, from lingerie to flowers, and chocolates and necklace in between.  Drops were pretty generous.

Still early days, but I think something has definitely gone wrong.  This is the first time I have failed to get a 5 star legendary in any account since Legendary Days started.  With Levitya I got her the first two days then hit a brick wall like everybody else it seems.  In that case there was a problem and people were awarded free tries in compensation and an extra two days playing time after the problem was fixed.  People were reporting having got Taria in the first round.  I wasn't so lucky.  I got in in my test account after 23 tries and things were still normal in the rewards display right through that 3rd try of round 2 when she dropped.

I'm hoping HH will see this post and at least investigate.

7 minutes ago, Stang91 said:

Took only 4 tries and I got her.....which is nice cause I didn't get ANY of the last few legendary girls they've offered despite playing non-stop!

image.thumb.png.3138ecbbb517ed9d3dfd129f5a061072.png

Good to see she is the same class as you as well but it would have been nice if she had a higher hardcore defense because hardcore players with two hardcore legendary girls will beat charm players that use her as the first girl due to less defense against hardcore.

8 minutes ago, yoyowhan said:

Looks like I may get the worst luck like I did in Golden Bunny,should I give up now?

Better off waiting until the last day of the event before doing refills due to her being on dark lord who pays out little making doing refills pay out less.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Daniele said:

I'm charm but i don't think i will use kobans to get her. I've lost almost all my motivation to play this game: the new event pachinko, the league bug, many low quality new girls, the pathetic charm special ability (dear KH players, i would INSTANTLY trade this Taria, Summer Geekette and Metal Noemy for your 3 times better harmony, it seems you don't have idea what it means being charm right now).

If she drops good, if not... dark lord, have fun with her, i'll try again in a couple of months in the revival event :P

Know-how players know how bad charm has it because most of the charm pvp players changed to hardcore and the remaining charm players sadly do not understand that they have no plans of fixing charm's ability to work with the charm main stat like the other two classes.

I get more charm legendary items than know-how items and i wanted to change to hardcore before the leagues were added but never got a hardcore legendary set to change to it.
The charm players that get into the top 4 spots in the higher league rounds are the ones that have out greatly out leveled the other players but even with a level advantage they still lose also the new charm legendary has less hardcore defense than the legendary twins so it makes beating charm easier than if it had high hardcore defense which is needed because more players are hardcore than know-how
The new hardcore and charm legendary both have high know-how defense as well so they clearly do not like it that players still play as know-how and it seems that they want to force both know-how and charm players into hardcore if they want to do the best at pvp but not everyone has enough like in getting a legendary hardcore item set in order to do that.

The new class abilities have been out for around 8+ months now so whoever was going to do pvp balance with the game must have been one of the people that quit the company back then because no matter how much the patreons tell them to make charm better they refuse to make it better which is even worse because of the leagues due to it affecting both charm and know-how because the know-how advantage against charm is useless due to hardcore having no problems beating charm due to them being so weak but at the same time we have to deal with hardcore getting bonus defense against us and a better ability because hardcore is the only class that has an ability that gets stronger with the judge attack bonus.

You have more know-how players asking for charm to be fixed on the discord now than charm players due to most of the charm pvp players changing to hardcore on there also a high chance that when the know-how legendary is released it will have high charm defense instead of hardcore defense which will make any know-how player that uses it as their first girl take more damage against hardcore players.   (I did not even join a pvp club because it was no point in doing so until i either changed to hardcore or charm got an ability improvement 

Edited by natstar
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Stang91 said:

Took only 4 tries and I got her.....which is nice cause I didn't get ANY of the last few legendary girls they've offered despite playing non-stop!

image.thumb.png.3138ecbbb517ed9d3dfd129f5a061072.png

That's really good, especially since she's your first success and in the right class.  She's dropping for some people at least.  That makes my theory look more like plain bad luck and less like a bug that affects drops.

Did you have any other girls to recruit from Dark Lord?  If not, was Taria scrolling in the rewards display, even though she was your only girl?  In 6 accounts, I've had 60 attempts each and she's failed to drop.  That's 360 tries overall, my worst effort for a Legendary Days to date over a day and a half.  Given my past track record I'd expect to have got her in one account at least by now.

Good work for you, though.  Now you have the Herculean task of upgrading her affection, unless you've accumulated heaps of gifts, books and money already.  I'd been doing this in anticipation that she'd be know-how (silly me!).  Once you've got her to 3 stars (4.5m plus gifts) you'll need 9m plus gifts to upgrade her to 4 stars, then another 18m for her 5th star, plus gifts.  Since you hadn't got a 5 star legendary before you're about to have a reality check on the downside of having one in the right class for you!  It's a happy problem though, all considered.  You've reached the hard bit.

Oh, I forgot to add that you got the lingerie.  That's 1500k worth of affection, enough to get her to her first star.  That's good going.

Edited by Zorba the Geek
add text

Greet me! Taria has just entered my harem after only 71 battles!!! xD

Is the second legendary girl I got with less than 100 battles.

Good luck to all of you in trying to get her.

P.S.: @Zorba the Geek I was having the scrolling in the rewards panel, but she dropped, so it is just a visual effect, not affecting the drop rate. Don't worry, you are still in the second day and i am sure you will get her in some accounts in the end.

1 hour ago, natstar said:

Know-how players know how bad charm has it because most of the charm pvp players changed to hardcore and the remaining charm players sadly do not understand that they have no plans of fixing charm's ability to work with the charm main stat like the other two classes.

I get more charm legendary items than know-how items and i wanted to change to hardcore before the leagues were added but never got a hardcore legendary set to change to it.
The charm players that get into the top 4 spots in the higher league rounds are the ones that have out greatly out leveled the other players but even with a level advantage they still lose also the new charm legendary has less hardcore defense than the legendary twins so it makes beating charm easier than if it had high hardcore defense which is needed because more players are hardcore than know-how
The new hardcore and charm legendary both have high know-how defense as well so they clearly do not like it that players still play as know-how and it seems that they want to force both know-how and charm players into hardcore if they want to do the best at pvp but not everyone has enough like in getting a legendary hardcore item set in order to do that.

The new class abilities have been out for around 8+ months now so whoever was going to do pvp balance with the game must have been one of the people that quit the company back then because no matter how much the patreons tell them to make charm better they refuse to make it better which is even worse because of the leagues due to it affecting both charm and know-how because the know-how advantage against charm is useless due to hardcore having no problems beating charm due to them being so weak but at the same time we have to deal with hardcore getting bonus defense against us and a better ability because hardcore is the only class that has an ability that gets stronger with the judge attack bonus.

You have more know-how players asking for charm to be fixed on the discord now than charm players due to most of the charm pvp players changing to hardcore on there also a high chance that when the know-how legendary is released it will have high charm defense instead of hardcore defense which will make any know-how player that uses it as their first girl take more damage against hardcore players.   (I did not even join a pvp club because it was no point in doing so until i either changed to hardcore or charm got an ability improvement 

The damage inflicted on me in my KH accounts is dastardly and devastating if their wildburst attacks coincide with an orgasm.  We have to remember, too, that hardcore dominates know-how.  I tend to agree with you about charm's arena competitiveness, but I have noticed in recent times that they can hold their own better now, especially if their harmony levels are high and they are battling hardcore, which they are meant to dominate.  Still, maybe charmers are just too nice for these kinds of nasty sex orgies for which we are spectators in the Savage Appeasement quest in Heroes University.  They are lovers not fighters.

Having said all that, I'm in no position to judge in any of my accounts (KH and HC).  The only players I seem to be able to beat these days is myself in other accounts!  I have the girls I need (except in my Lili account), but I lack decent equipment.  Boy this stuff is hard to come by!  Legendary single stat equipment in the right class for me is like hen's teeth.  HH have definitely changed the Great pachinko so that there's an awful lot of common or rare crap palmed off onto us, and the single legendary item we get from 10x spins is either SS multistat or a damn gift of flowers.  Four times recently I've wasted money in this way, money I could've used to upgrade my girls.  At one stage I was on a roll in most of my accounts and managed to get a number of right-class legendary monostats.  Not any more!  It seems we're now expected to play GP as frequently as a problem gambler plays the pokies.  Bugger that!  While it would be wonderful to get beyond Wanker I in the leagues, win more arena orgies and, therefore, get placed in more contests and win kobans, I'll just have to plod along as best I can and hope for a few windfalls, meanwhile getting overtaken by every other player who has more luck in getting the right stuff.  It's a catch 22 unless I buy kobans with real Euros, convert to cash by recharging combativity in performances, and haunting GP a lot more - or maybe go to EP (I've won at least 3 legendary monostats in the right class playing this in the last few months).

• Like 1

I´m aware that I have a personal problem with this kind of legendary events, thinking always that I might become victim of some kind of RNG´s bug. Since I´m a Hardcore player, don´t know if should star to skeep no-hardcore legendary girls events just for the good of my mental health. 

This event I´ll focus on not becoming paranoid. I know it gonna be difficult each day I pass with no luck, but I´ll put my weight on it, 🤪

RNG is not helping either, since after >70 performances didn´t get a single affection item... strange. However it´s more mandatory to me not becoming paranoid than getting the girl in this event, so I´ll think that I´m just having bad luck with the drops... JUST BAD LUCK, 🤪

EDIT: 80 performances and not a single gift yet... I´m not a fan of Zelda anyway! 😡

Edited by Pepe Lolo

On 12/20/2018 at 4:07 AM, DHarry said:

The only reason KH came first is because they accidently released Noruo instead of the twins.

It wasnt by accident, Noruo was meant to be Charm but they changed it to Know How because people were crying A LOT at that time because charm had the best girls and that was the only thing breaking serve on classes. It even makes sense: Norou is a pure charmer if you see her looks, and the twins are the usual boring petite KH girls that "do it well'.

But now, considering Charm is being screwed all over because of the Crit sistem, it would be a real jackass move to aggravate even more by delaying the girl or, even worse, chaingin it again.

Got her, koban free! 😀

image.png.7965f79e4c4ddfdfc54215ab70cbe3fe.png

With this Linkette, I have gotten 4 out of 5 legendary days girls without the need of kobans. The only one that costed me money was, obviously, the Know-how one, my element. 🤣 But I still think this is insane luck.

... if only I had a little of this luck on the legendary equipment department... 😅

Edit: Now that I think about it, I have gotten 4 HC legendary pieces of equipment and 4 charm... just zero KH... so it's basically the same luck as with the legendary girls. 😒

Edit 2: I had no real interest on Taria, but haven gotten her to 3 stars, she is indeed very charming and I'm very happý with  having her on my harem 😁 I still think charm girls are the best! Too bad that class is rubbish on pvp.

Edited by Jack_HH
  • Like 1

Well, it looks like she's dropping for some of you, so that rewards display bug appears to be benign.  I'm assuming all of you who got her are seeing that scrolling Taria display - it's still there for me.

Congrats to all who've been successful.  In my case, the range of gifts I got was wide and varied across all accounts so this isn't a factor, but, after 480 tries in total in all my accounts (80 X 6) I've still bummed out on getting the real prize.  However, this time the win display hinted at more success in some accounts so I remain hopeful.  She's just living up to her legendary status and playing hard to get.

I'd really love to get her to see her affection upgraded though.  In one account this is possible, at least to 4 stars, so, despite the fact that she's charm, I hope I can get her in that.  She has a hauntingly pretty face, gorgeous eyes and lovely little female body looking up at me from Dark Lord's clutches everytime I try for her and I'm suffering OCD over her.  So I have to get a grip, so to speak, and just concentrate on winning her.

3 hours ago, BananaJoy said:

i dont really agree cause that time the rarity system were already out so that charm had the strongest girls was not really the case anymore

The rarity system got implemented beetween the KH and CH Epic Events. So much I remember ppl complaining leveling AFF for the charm girl was higher than the 2 other girls, since if youve got em with few girls in harem it would coast way less than a Legendary nowadays. One more thing Charm got shafted.

The rarity system was already something being talked about for quite sometime at that point (I think it was in beta too, but im a normie, so I wouldnt know); but it wasnt ingame.

Edited by J.D.