tof toff toff (better title waits to be found)

windia

I wonder why this topic

was moved from announcement to general .

Because in Announcement, it is clear that noone should answer.

here - I expect at least chit chat in comments.

(I would like to ask questions about the content, (not the fraudulent players), but my poor english skills read something like banned penalty if I start any question about it, so I don't, just some meta meta)

cheers.

2 hours ago, Kinkoid said:

We desire to avoid people trying to shame others about being punished, this is why we are very cautious about every discution around this.

Players can tell who got suspended because you cannot battle those players.

This has the side effect of punishing the players that have not fought those players in this league season as well because you cannot fight them which means the players that got banned are locked into the top spots for points as well because they had extra kobans to do league refills to lock in the top spots.

Players that have not fought the players that got suspended from the game miss out on the experience from fighting them plus miss out on getting the higher league money/koban/combativity point rewards as well because without the extra points it is impossible to get into the top ranks i have around 4 players that i cannot fight.  (I had no reason to buy league point refills because the person in first place in mine used league challenge point refills to get the top place in day 2 of the league round.

image.png.160a46bd4c9f22235d76237a8be79efb.png

Edited by natstar
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

The suspended players have also disappeared from both weekly and all time rankings in ToF, so it's pretty obvious who got suspended, at least among the high profile players. Not sure if this was intended or not.

Thank you very much, I understand - it it/ was more or less the same I observed long time ago: 

I had a girl affectioned to new star. 

On PC I payed the next star price - and switched on mobile.

Now - without any battle - I went to this girl and "upgraded" her again. And again. Cost me 500k each time, money was booked away and lost. 

I just never claimed it nor reported it. (although 500 k was much for me)

For me it is the major difference between HaH on nutaku and HeH - HaH has always up to date data, while HeH needs a pvp or boss battle to get up to date when I switch between devices. 

As this happened far before league, I did not imagened to be that bad. 

thanks again for clarification. 

(still can't blame the players in particular - not nice, just what was programmed)

22 minutes ago, Mez said:

Nope, that's another bug. This one was an exploit where you could get multiple ToF weekly rewards during a very short period around the time where ToF resets.

mmh, i guess you're right.... To be honest i didn't care that much about that bug, it happened to me as well (maybe just once in each of my 3 accounts). Surely it's unfair to the game, and the players who abused that bug deserve a punishment.

Personally the other bug bothered me a lot more...

12 minutes ago, Daniele said:

mmh, i guess you're right.... To be honest i didn't care that much about that bug, it happened to me as well (maybe just once in each of my 3 accounts).

If it happened to you exactly once on each account, that's yet another different bug: Weekly rewards from midnight December 30 repeated (once, automatically, for all players) after midnight December 31.

The one that's gotten people suspended is this (it also happened again one week later, which is likely when the majority of the exploiting took place):

Edited by _shal_

As far as the "you can't fight them" thing is going: There is one person I can't fight due to that in Sexpert III. When I first found out about it (and thus found this thread and learned why it was happening) they were in 13th or so place. Now they have had all their points taken away and are only not in last because of two other people who seemed to have also been suspended or whatever.

So at the very least even if you can't fight them they shouldn't be in the way of your placement anymore.

13 minutes ago, _shal_ said:

If it happened to you exactly once on each account, that's yet another different bug: Weekly rewards from midnight December 30 repeated (once, automatically, for all players) after midnight December 31.

The one that's gotten people suspended is this (it also happened again one week later, which is likely when the majority of the exploiting took place)

No, no, i know that. If i count that too, it happened twice on each account ^_^

2 minutes ago, saint said:

As far as the "you can't fight them" thing is going: There is one person I can't fight due to that in Sexpert III. When I first found out about it (and thus found this thread and learned why it was happening) they were in 13th or so place. Now they have had all their points taken away and are only not in last because of two other people who seemed to have also been suspended or whatever.

So at the very least even if you can't fight them they shouldn't be in the way of your placement anymore.

The problem is that I cant get goddamn points from him to get perfect score/first place lol! He is goddamn lowest level in my league and I cant beat him!

Edited by Defens

59 minutes ago, Defens said:

The problem is that I cant get goddamn points from him to get perfect score/first place lol! He is goddamn lowest level in my league and I cant beat him!

And unfortunately Kinkoid are not working for a solution to that. They consider it unfortunate but acceptable side effect when we identified the issue to them on discord.

• Sad 1