Patch Notes Discussion 30/01/19

Mika Kinkoid

Everyone should be asking for the attraction shard change to happen because we need that as soon as possible since that affects your chances of actually getting event girls to drop (it does not matter how many kobans you have saved up due to drops being based on luck without that change) and it is not even on the test server yet due at the moment so people should be asking for that before anything else.

it does not matter how much you fight a villain or do pachinko at the moment because the event girl stays at the same chance to drop and if the avatars were removed from event pachinko then you would get an item instead because the profile avatars in event pachinko are cheaper to buy outside of it and on nutaku they do not have the avatars in there so they get an extra item instead of a chance at an avatar.

Game performance upgrades are nice because they will help during league reset and other times when the server gets lag such as when contests are about to end as well because I have noticed server lag also during the time that people are trying to finish their contests.

Due to us getting patch notes before the game changes happen we, of course, cannot talk about the new quest yet so of course, we are going to get off topic posts because nothing to talk about related to the patch yet.

Edited by natstar
  • Like 3

6 hours ago, natstar said:

Everyone should be asking for the attraction shard change to happen because we need that as soon as possible since that affects your chances of actually getting event girls to drop (it does not matter how many kobans you have saved up due to drops being based on luck without that change) and it is not even on the test server yet due at the moment so people should be asking for that before anything else.

I want it when it's ready, not ASAP. I do not want to deal with another buggy release

4 hours ago, Tylerr said:

I'm hoping they add amounts you can upgrade your stats in the market it's time consuming to click 1,000 times. That way you can add +10, +100 etc.

People have been asking for that for well over a year, don't hold your breath.

I don't see the problem in fighting bosses to gain girls. I have collected them all (event girls included) as soon as I found this place. Event Pachinko event girls on the other hand, are quite difficult to gain.

But I also want attraction shards update to get them even faster. 😎

Edited by Fruity91

21 hours ago, Kamira said:

need more forms of Mala, Mavin and Venam

It's funny, i consider that busty witch one of the best girls of the game (with Bunny's mom, Virginia and Salem), whereas those gir... no, "things" :P you mentioned are three of the worst for me. It's a matter of taste ^_^

However, i guess you will be happy with the next new valentine-related event (unfortunately for me xD)

First lines of patch notes state this:

General

• On 30/01/2019 (Wednesday), around 10 AM (UTC+1) the game will be offline and will not be available for one hour due to maintenance
  • The game will go through SQL optimization which will increase the overall performance

But the Patch Notes visible ingame show _nothing_ about it. (see pic)

I find this downtime note very important - I mean, you have no downtime (announced) for the standard patch and I never experienced one during any patch, so it was very short. 

So please at least put it into the ingame visible part of Patch Notes.

Yes, german language players would still miss them (see https://forum.hentaiheroes.com/index.php?/topic/6900-news-mailbox-disappears-on-beta-languages/).

All others can prepare without reading full notes.

Thanks, windia

news_noDowntime.png

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Daniele said:

It's funny, i consider that busty witch one of the best girls of the game (with Bunny's mom, Virginia and Salem), whereas those gir... no, "things" :P you mentioned are three of the worst for me. It's a matter of taste ^_^

However, i guess you will be happy with the next new valentine-related event (unfortunately for me xD)

Sometimes I think here are only busties around 😉 😄 ... so I go with the others too. Maybe not that submissive like Mala, just for my fantasies like  Venom Venam.

(like: not always globes, also some flatearthers and in between ;-))

Edited by windia

17 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

I want it when it's ready, not ASAP. I do not want to deal with another buggy release

People have been asking for that for well over a year, don't hold your breath.

Players need to test it out to point out the bugs so the more time that they allow for it to be tested out on the test server the better.
The main servers have stuff released as buggy due to them normally only testing stuff out for less than a week on the test server.

4 hours ago, natstar said:

Players need to test it out to point out the bugs so the more time that they allow for it to be tested out on the test server the better.
The main servers have stuff released as buggy due to them normally only testing stuff out for less than a week on the test server.

Sure, but that's not releasing the feature as soon as possible.

why Finalmecia? because that was story about HER! Useless grunt, 5-7pics, useless dark lord - 1quest, useless ninja spy (same as grunt) etc.. Finalmecia has full QUEST LINE about her and she was MAIN CHARACTER, even Roko-sensei looks like other useless-farm bosses. So, PLEASE ADD FINALMECIA TO PACHINKO. Exactly, I want to exchange my legendary girls for Finalmecia, bcause they just have no story. And she is so beauty... Sorry, i'm done.

All bosses lvl up if you keep beating them my Finalmecia already got 2k extra ego.

I hope all bosses don't lvl up infinite now, because otherwise it'll become really dificult to get money and girls

Edited by Naxus
spelling mistake