Patch Notes Discussion 30/01/19

Mika Kinkoid

2 minutes ago, Mika Kinkoid said:

Hello, everyone! :)

The issue with the troll level is already fixed.

So would there be compensation for people who wasted combat points/kobans due to 10x on the buffed Roko? Good thing I'm not one of those people though, heh.

19 minutes ago, Mika Kinkoid said:

It is also fixed.

I don't think so, all bosses reverted and they still are on their starting levels (5, 16, 26, etc) instead on their max levels (30, 50, 70, etc) i know that because i had maxxed all bosses out.

Edited by Hotless

15 minutes ago, Hotless said:

I don't think so, all bosses reverted and they still are on their starting levels (5, 16, 26, etc) instead on their max levels (30, 50, 70, etc) i know that because i had maxxed all bosses out.

We are currently looking into the troll that has been reset. It will be fixed ASAP.

Is it just me or did somebody also experienced a lot of different bugs(?):

Starting from Roko ..to not being able to log in to the forum.. to server issues and problems with the arena.
If feel like the update can`t really be called update 😅

..Roko and the log in problems are fixed(at least for me) but the arena is still kinda bugging

On 1/28/2019 at 9:52 AM, GeorgeMTO said:

It's completely unrelated to the patch notes, but your problem with having no beatable arena opponents is fixable on your end. I'd suggest improving your strength in game. 

Uhhhhhh, No, I have had the same problem. As I have moved from an Ego of 2,000 to just over 80,000, the opponents that I have in the Arena very regularly have 30% higher Ego than I. They are never more than 2 to 3% lower (at least this happens very rarely). In other words, it doesn't matter what you get your Ego up to, opponents are chosen based on Ego and 80 to 90% of the time have higher Ego and in the neighborhood of 80% of the time, completely unbeatable. Another thing to look at would be to give the boosts a percentage boost rather than a score boost. When attack is less than 1,000, getting a 200 point boost is significant. When attack is close to 20,000 a 200 point boost is virtually worthless.

While not so much now as it was when I first started, if opponents were chosen based on amount of time since starting the game, I would have better situations.

42 minutes ago, TomJerry said:

Uhhhhhh, No, I have had the same problem. As I have moved from an Ego of 2,000 to just over 80,000, the opponents that I have in the Arena very regularly have 30% higher Ego than I. They are never more than 2 to 3% lower (at least this happens very rarely). In other words, it doesn't matter what you get your Ego up to, opponents are chosen based on Ego and 80 to 90% of the time have higher Ego and in the neighborhood of 80% of the time, completely unbeatable. Another thing to look at would be to give the boosts a percentage boost rather than a score boost. When attack is less than 1,000, getting a 200 point boost is significant. When attack is close to 20,000 a 200 point boost is virtually worthless.

While not so much now as it was when I first started, if opponents were chosen based on amount of time since starting the game, I would have better situations.

Opponents not chosen based on ego, they are chosen based on level (within 15 levels of you) and your all-time mojo score (within 1000 of yours).

I also don't see how you having the same problem makes what I said before not true. It's completely unrelated to the patch notes. If you want to know more about the arena matchmaking, feel free to ping me in the Chit Chat thread, or open up a new topic and someone else can clarify stuff.

I am frustrated too.

Last 10 day spaming only ninja spy , around 500 combat point used and still no Val Mala ... :/ 
Previous event which was 5 day long , 0 girl too.   I don't understand this. Talking with ppl in club they said they get her on the first or 2nd day. ...

I 'm really mad right now .... WTH.

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Sergeant said:

I am frustrated too.

Last 10 day spaming only ninja spy , around 500 combat point used and still no Val Mala ... :/ 
Previous event which was 5 day long , 0 girl too. I don't understand this. Talking with ppl in club they said they get her on the first or 2nd day. ...

Welcome to RNG. I'm in the same boat, no girls dropped either. That still doesn't make it related to the content of the patch

1 hour ago, Sergeant said:

I am frustrated too.

Previous event which was 5 day long , 0 girl too.   I don't understand this. Talking with ppl in club they said they get her on the first or 2nd day. ...

It's still random with drops like any other event because the new attraction shard drop rate system is still on the test server and we will have to wait for them to post the next patch notes to see how much it effects the drops for when the patch is released

Back when new events lasted 14 instead of 12 days you still had people needing to do combativity refills to get them all.

My only question is if this attraction system is in addition to OR a replacement for, the current girl drop system, cause it seems to me all the time I've spent trying to seduce villain girls is about to get tossed.  Still wondering how this will affect the upcoming legendary event.

• Like 1

How can it be an addition? If the current RNG system kept track of your fight numbers and increased your chances with every fight, there would be no need for the shards - eventually your odds would get high enough for a drop. RNG doesn't know if you have fought the boss 5 times or 5,000 times previously, nobody is keeping track of your fights and modifying your individual odds - you just have a 0.1 or 0.5% chance to get a drop with every fight.

2 hours ago, jaybee said:

If the current RNG system kept track of your fight numbers and increased your chances with every fight

Actually it is exactly what the current system do, at least for normal boss girls. The odds increasing is veeeery low, but still there is.