Uh oh,I got the Jackpot too early.

yoyowhan

Although the devs will probably judge that as a bug, as they stated that the exceeding shards would be converted into epic flowers, they probably forget the eventuality that first one gathers a lot of them in the first rounds of a 10x perform, and then got the lucky 100 in the last ones, thus gaining a lot of epic flowers in the process. Even with a shard drop range of 1-69 from Dark Lord, I think that 38 flowers in one go are quite a rare occurrence, so I agree in fully with the "jackpot" expression.

20 hours ago, Observer_X said:

Although the devs will probably judge that as a bug, as they stated that the exceeding shards would be converted into epic flowers, they probably forget the eventuality that first one gathers a lot of them in the first rounds of a 10x perform, and then got the lucky 100 in the last ones, thus gaining a lot of epic flowers in the process. Even with a shard drop range of 1-69 from Dark Lord, I think that 38 flowers in one go are quite a rare occurrence, so I agree in fully with the "jackpot" expression.

Where did you get the idea that he received 138 attraction points from a single 10x? Not to mention that the 1-69 shards range for Dark Lord doesn't apply to event girl drops, which is what this thread is about.

To be exact, 100 in one of the 10x that has given him the full girl, and 38 in the other nine. If I remember correctly, the shard range for revival event is 1-12 (apart the chance of the full 100), so putting together math and probablilities i deduced that he should have had that reward in a x10 spin. The normal Dark Lord range was only to make a quick evaluation of how rare, even with that range, a 38 epic flower drop with a girl should be.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Observer_X said:

To be exact, 100 in one of the 10x that has given him the full girl, and 38 in the other nine. If I remember correctly, the shard range for revival event is 1-12 (apart the chance of the full 100), so putting together math and probablilities i deduced that he should have had that reward in a x10 spin. The normal Dark Lord range was only to make a quick evaluation of how rare, even with that range, a 38 epic flower drop with a girl should be.

At the risk of belabouring the point:

On 2/16/2019 at 9:04 PM, _shal_ said:

Where did you get the idea that he received 138 attraction points from a single 10x?

He got the other 38 shards from all his other battles since the beginning of the event, before the one-shot drop occurred. This should have been somewhat obvious from A) the fact that this thread wasn't started until Day 2 of the revival event, and B) the screenshot in the opening post which shows a single battle, not a 10x.

4 hours ago, _shal_ said:

He got the other 38 shards from all his other battles since the beginning of the event, before the one-shot drop occurred. This should have been somewhat obvious from A) the fact that this thread wasn't started until Day 2 of the revival event, and B) the screenshot in the opening post which shows a single battle, not a 10x.

Then quite hard for me: I didn't notice the starting moment of the thread until I read the quoted text (lately I am often bound to check the forum for new posts and answers every 2 or 3 days, due to personal engagements), and as a fully free player I have never seen a x10 reward screen with shards/girl/flowers drops (or, otherwise said, post attraction feature introduction) :)

Edited by Observer_X

There's a few lucky people posting these things about jackpots.  I've had nowhere near such luck so far.  In one account I failed to even interest Fabienne (no shards at all) for two rounds, and in all other accounts she has a total (max) of 12 shards.

In previous Legendary Days events I have never failed to get girls in three of the six accounts and, in one case, five.  I can't see me getting the girl at all this time unless a miracle happens.  Like the others have done, I'll boast my results if this miracle happens.

12 minutes ago, Zorba the Geek said:

There's a few lucky people posting these things about jackpots.  I've had nowhere near such luck so far.  In one account I failed to even interest Fabienne (no shards at all) for two rounds, and in all other accounts she has a total (max) of 12 shards.

In previous Legendary Days events I have never failed to get girls in three of the six accounts and, in one case, five.  I can't see me getting the girl at all this time unless a miracle happens.  Like the others have done, I'll boast my results if this miracle happens.

I suggest that you get some shards done while the koban discount offer is around for your know-how accounts getting at least 50 shards and then try to get the rest with free combativity is a good start the problem is that we just had a revival event that could give a max of 12 shards for a single battle while you can only get a max of 3 for a single battle in legendary days but you cannot get legendary day girls in epic pachinko and being the only 5 star legendary girls in the game they are clearly worth than the legendary girls that you can get with 5,400 kobans in epic pachinko so if anyone gets them for fewer kobans than that then it's worth it.

Players have 2 months between legendary day events so if they want to use those kobans on other things that is their choice I have been doing single battles instead of 10 times to save kobans as well.

Edited by natstar
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, natstar said:

I suggest that you get some shards done while the koban discount offer is around for your know-how accounts getting at least 50 shards and then try to get the rest with free combativity is a good start the problem is that we just had a revival event that could give a max of 12 shards for a single battle while you can only get a max of 3 for a single battle in legendary days but you cannot get legendary day girls in epic pachinko and being the only 5 star legendary girls in the game they are clearly worth than the legendary girls that you can get with 5,400 kobans in epic pachinko so if anyone gets them for fewer kobans than that then it's worth it.

Players have 2 months between legendary day events so if they want to use those kobans on other things that is their choice I have been doing single battles instead of 10 times to save kobans as well.

That's a good tip, thanx.  I forgot about the discount offer.

• Like 1

Rather than a really small probability jackpot, I would like to see a scaling probability brought in.  

I think if they gave .1% or .05% or even .02% chance-per-fight of getting the girl per shard, that would be cool, even if they had to reduce the shard rate a teeny bit.

In other words, when you have collected 10 shards, a 1 in 100 chance for the girl (or 1 in 200 if .05), per fight.

or at 50 shards, a 1 in 20 (or 1 in 40 if .05) chance for the girl per fight.

Once you get up to the high numbers, like 85 shards, you'll be getting her anytime.... that's a 1 in 11.75 chance to get her per fight.

This would allow them to keep both the feeling that we can really win at any time, get lucky sometimes, along with keeping the incentive system they clearly want for spending kobans and getting shards.

Edited by PowerCast
  • Like 1