Patch Notes Discussion 21/02/19

Mika Kinkoid

25 minutes ago, natstar said:

For people that have not noticed they actually disable people from doing league fights in the last 5 minutes in a season and the first 10 minutes of a new league season due to people causing lag to the server so this will help them do their fights quickly as well to reduce the lag to the server.

image.png.efa871c8f15c3bd0cbfb1bcd66b0c4f4.pngimage.png.703d4afa6e7a35588959b04297a9f6ce.png
image.png.bd836751fbe740ac7df7e5488a7a88e3.png

They do that at every daily reset,  not just the league reset.  Very annoying.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, wertyu said:

I am not complaining about it just saying its not for me , i start with higher level players and work my way down, if the XP had not been reduced in the daily actiivates i wouldn't bother with the league at all, the fightng part of the game is no fun, the story line and trying to get the girls is the reason i play the game, i am not a hard core player of the game like some people on here.

if you don't care about pvp then why do you care about your level?

Fabienne is only my problem? I got her AP from Edwarda 16 times, but never more than 3 at once (usual 1). Now, 12 hours left, all battles spent to Edw, & only 25 AP of Fabienne. Previous Edw girl had not such problem.

On 2/18/2019 at 7:34 PM, robeg said:

Damn i'm kinda new and haven't unlocked that zone yet. Well I guess i'll have to pass on her

it seems impossible to get her anyway...ive use all my free energies on both accounts...my regular and test accounts and i cant even get 40 drops as yet. I just used 17 energies in a row on one of them and not a single drop. its ridiculous

2 hours ago, Quass said:

Fabienne is only my problem? I got her AP from Edwarda 16 times, but never more than 3 at once (usual 1). Now, 12 hours left, all battles spent to Edw, & only 25 AP of Fabienne. Previous Edw girl had not such problem.

yea the drop rate is ridiculous...seems to me if i spend all my kobans i still probably wont get her smh

2 hours ago, Quass said:

legendary girls give only 1-3 attraction, see patch notes about: https://forum.hentaiheroes.com/index.php?/topic/8630-patch-notes-120219/

On 2/21/2019 at 11:34 AM, natstar said:

The new 15x fight option is in the same spot as the refill league challenge tokens is when you do not have 15 perform battles to do it turns back into refill.
It's a time saver and people will mainly be using it just at the start of a new league season when it is sometimes laggy and hard to get fights done.

This new feature is good for everyone even if you do not do league fights because people are causing server lag just before a league season is about to end by doing their league fights in the last few hours before the season ends and doing 1 league fight at a time means a lot of people are doing it causing lag on the servers due to it taking so long to do the rest of their fights.

For people that have not noticed they actually disable people from doing league fights in the last 5 minutes in a season and the first 10 minutes of a new league season due to people causing lag to the server so this will help them do their fights quickly as well to reduce the lag to the server.

image.png.efa871c8f15c3bd0cbfb1bcd66b0c4f4.pngimage.png.703d4afa6e7a35588959b04297a9f6ce.png
image.png.bd836751fbe740ac7df7e5488a7a88e3.png

How would that button decide who to fight? 🤔

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DHarry said:

How would that button decide who to fight? 🤔

If you have not fought all three battles against the bottom 5 lowest level players then it fights them.  (I did that on the test server because it was not on the live servers yet but it's on the main servers now but the refill option only turns into it when you have 15 combativity.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Gambit126 said:

Sorry but I cannot. No idea how I could even do that on mobile. I use Chrome not the app. Sorry.

Most phones have the ability to take a screenshot. Often it involves pushing volume down & the power button at the same time. It's a useful thing to know, you might want to look it up

8 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Most phones have the ability to take a screenshot. Often it involves pushing volume down & the power button at the same time. It's a useful thing to know, you might want to look it up

That is disabled if you play incognito. 😉