Arena Victories??

spunky14

so since the Easter event has started i have won zero arena battles. and ive played 40 plus opponents a day. i thought at first it was comical but now its getting old. im even losing to lower level players ive lost so much mojo this week im going to owe them a reward. lol.

Might be the near future for me. Seeing people jump up crazy amounts of ego with the latest patch. I went from fighting up to 15k above me to over 50k in one shot. P2W just got a major boost. Having to get legendary boosters for a daily usage just to have a chance when I was just using what I got from arena before is a rough change.

• Like 1

Well, spunky14's problems are stats too low for his level (way behind on buying market stats and fresh equipment?) and "wrong" girls as Alfa and Beta also known as not of his class. Fixing that should be enough to leave the last page of weekly mojo rating

22 hours ago, ScrubNoob said:

Might be the near future for me. Seeing people jump up crazy amounts of ego with the latest patch. I went from fighting up to 15k above me to over 50k in one shot. P2W just got a major boost. Having to get legendary boosters for a daily usage just to have a chance when I was just using what I got from arena before is a rough change.

Yeah, the EGO of the ones I've been fighting lately is rather higher than what I was used to. Darn boosters. 

I think a lot of people kept a lot of boosters because even though they where almost useless they got almost no money for selling them. Now people are going wild. Even 4xgrey can boost your defense 400 pts.

Once people burn through their accumulated boosters things should settle down somewhat but higher variability is the new norm.

They need to find an easier way to let players procure the booster. Just getting random drops from PvP or hoping you luck out in Epic Pachinko isn't very viable for some play styles. Especially when people want to save kobans for girl collecting, and have to work on a budget between that, or raising their stats in League play. One easy solution I find here is putting up to Epic boosters in the free pachinko, so those can become part of the rotation. Also, whenever they feel like making all those upgrades to the clubs they proposes ages ago, having discounts on boosters depending on your clubs ranking seems to tie into improving both of those. But this is just me spit-balling, so maybe what I'm typing is too 'out there.'

Meh, despite having lots of boosters, I only use them when competing, and even then I only use them tactically, just on the days when I can be on all the time to grind trough events I want to give a shot of competing in. As long as loosing when attacked is not penalized, who cares if some people are on steroids all the time? Their Kobans, let them waste them however they want.

• Like 2