Spring Break

Zanko

Just now, GeorgeMTO said:

Well yes, that's because the drop ranges are determined by the event type. That was written in the shards patch notes.

True but I am still surprised it was not lower still because of being a Legendary girl, regardless of event.

17 minutes ago, Youta Tada said:

I would have liked to have Spring Shehera and Spring Rumiko in this event (in battle).  Congratulationes to All those who got these beautiful girls last year (I would like to have played this game before:().

Yeah would have liked Spring Rumiko too. Ah well, maybe next year.

So this brings up an interesting point.  There's players that welcome this rotation because they had the girls already, now they get a chance to get more event girls without gambling on pachinko.  However players that missed out last year don't get a second chance on winning them from the bosses.

Personally I feel like for events that are on their second revival, just put all the girls out on a boss, everyone wins that way.  This will be especially important with the shard system in place.  The whole point of the shard system is basically 'you'll get them next year.'  Yeah well if you rotate them again next year, then it won't matter how many shards you got, that won't help win them from pachinko.  It's fine for now because non of the event girls last year had shards on them, but they can't rotate again next year.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GeorgeMTO said:

So happy to see this surprise rotation of boss girls with pachinko girls.

WAT.jpg.02c5e3e18179a6b4cf846f41dd474bdb.jpg

Unexpected turn of events. I was too lazy to read the news, I thought everything would be as usual, and I even spent my morning fists for nothing, it’s good to go to the forum, otherwise I wouldn’t know what was possible until the end of the event.

In general, the idea of doing a rotation of girls in repeated events is certainly correct, and this time kinkords can only be praised for it.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, NotBlueNeon said:

so Spring Lola is drop easily than Fabienne, right? look like a lot of people already got spring lola on the first day

Well yes, event types are what determine the range of frag drops, and revivals are meant to be much easier than legendary days.

11 minutes ago, NotBlueNeon said:

so Spring Lola is drop easily than Fabienne, right? look like a lot of people already got spring lola on the first day

It's a revival event so Virginia and Lola both drop 1-12 attraction shards. Doesn't matter that they are epic/legendary quality girls.

1 minute ago, NotBlueNeon said:

She is not 5 stars so she is not as strong as legendary days girls

They made last years pachinko girls easier to get by putting them on villains but they still did not upgrade any of them to 5 stars so people that did pachinko for them get nothing new from the event.

People that did the event last years have no reason to do pachinko if they got the girls from the villains as well so less reason for people to buy kobans.

It's really weird that they did this when they still refuse to remove the avatars from event pachinko on hentaiheroes when the nutaku version does not have avatars and instead they get a legendary equipment/affection gift.

Oh no the news for this event didn't pop up for me this morning so I haven't read it and I thought the girl from last year(which I already have) are on the bosses again. So I haven't saved 20 battles for when the event started and I used my 40 battles I got from first place D1 on Karole... Good that I read here in the forum

They are even the only one I don't have in this event, so I hope I'll get at least one now

Edited by Hvjkzv

I had just woken up, I did not even read the announcement correctly, I just saw that I could win in boss fights Spring Lola and Virginia (the only ones missing), and tought they probably made a mistake, and werent supposed to be those ones, so rushed to get the girls. Got Lola within 3 refills and Virginia in a lucky 100 (+25) shard drop.