Spring Break

Zanko

Virginia 114 battles. Spring Lola 149 battles. That is about 5 1/4 days for both. Really, really cheap!

If a girl is only in Pachinko I ignore her. Why would I drop 5,400 for 1 or 3 x 1,800 for 1 (probably) when the next event will offer me 2,800 for 2 (koban cost for Virginia and Spring Lola)? A player should be able to accumulate 6,000 kobans a months. One EpP or 5 event girls, your choice. The game looks like it is headed into a cash constrained state. A big harem is one way to mitigate the lack of cash from higher level bosses.

Back to Roko. Over 5 months since I started his world and he still has all his girls. >:(>:(>:(

5 hours ago, TheMadaFucker said:

I had just woken up, I did not even read the announcement correctly, I just saw that I could win in boss fights Spring Lola and Virginia (the only ones missing), and tought they probably made a mistake, and werent supposed to be those ones, so rushed to get the girls. Got Lola within 3 refills and Virginia in a lucky 100 (+25) shard drop. 

Dang. I only have 37 on Virginia. My luck is horrible.

1 hour ago, Zanko said:

I only have 2 on Spring Lola. My bad luck trumps yours! Hahahaha!

Er grats? After hearing all these people say they have the girls already, it's ... good? to know that there are people who's still grinding away like me.

• Haha 1

I have only 35  shards for Lora after 4 refills.Guess I have to skip Shehera at event pachinko this time.(I joined last year and missed the revival)

Better to save more for epic event and DAMNED KAROLE.😡

Edited by yoyowhan

26 minutes ago, yoyowhan said:

I have only 35  shards for Lora after 4 refills.Guess I have to skip Shehera at event pachinko this time.(I joined last year and missed the revival)

I think you should be doing refills during the last day, but that's just me. 

28 minutes ago, yoyowhan said:

DAMNED KAROLE.😡

I know the feeling. It only took me like 2250+ fights to get the first girl after all, then another 400+ to get the other 2.

2 hours ago, Lhans said:
2 hours ago, yoyowhan said:

Better to save more for epic event and DAMNED KAROLE.😡

I know the feeling. It only took me like 2250+ fights to get the first girl after all, then another 400+ to get the other 2.

I am not sure why you guys are worried about static girls during events for, they are not going anywhere and neither is income, do the event girls first then farm static girls and income. also don't waste Kobans farming karole to get her 3 girls, you got all the time in the world, they will come. Save them Kobans for pachinko and event refill's.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Kamira said:

I am not sure why you guys are worried about static girls during events for, they are not going anywhere and neither is income, do the event girls first then farm static girls and income. also don't waste Kobans farming karole to get her 3 girls, you got all the time in the world, they will come. Save them Kobans for pachinko and event refill's.

Hm I'm not worried considering I already have all the static girls. As for yoyowhan on using kobans to farm karole, what's wrong with getting a bit ahead on getting a girl? Especially one of the easier to upgrade ones. He gets more affection items he could use to upgrade his girls along the way. The earlier he could get girls and max em the better for his income. Compounding and all that. As for saving for event refills, who's to say he doesn't have more kobans for those? Event pachinko is a koban trap while Epic Pachinko girls are a pain to upgrade especially the legendary ones. The cost to upgrade a legendary girl to 1 star is higher than upgrading a common girl to 3 stars, and an epic girl to one star is just slightly lower. And of course a maxed out girl has a better income stream then one that's at one star. With more money to play with, you get more options, some of which could give you even more kobans.

Edited by Lhans
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Lhans said:

Hm I'm not worried considering I already have all the static girls. As for yoyowhan on using kobans to farm karole, what's wrong with getting a bit ahead on getting a girl? Especially one of the easier to upgrade ones. He gets more affection items he could use to upgrade his girls along the way. The earlier he could get girls and max em the better for his income. Compounding and all that. As for saving for event refills, who's to say he doesn't have more kobans for those? Event pachinko is a koban trap while Epic Pachinko girls are a pain to upgrade especially the legendary ones. The cost to upgrade a legendary girl to 1 star is higher than upgrading a common girl to 3 stars, and an epic girl to one star is just slightly lower. And of course a maxed out girl has a better income stream then one that's at one star. With more money to play with, you get more options, some of which could give you even more kobans.

I dunno, I personally just find it silly to waste Kobans on farming girls like Karole  for girls you are going to get regardless  and for free but maybe that's just me, the same as say spending Kobans on moving up in the league at the beginning or buying arena fights for a little more exp, this stuff will all come to you even if you spend nothing.I believe all Kobans should be spent on attaining more girls either through even refills or Pachi. getting those 3 girls a little early is not going to affect income much in the grand scene. Also he stated he had to skip trying to get Shehara so he could have more for epic event and karole farm which shows he has limited Kobans atm. And yes epic and legendary girl are costly to upgrade but it still has to be done regardless but like i said this is just my opinion, I was just curious as to people's reason's. What people spend there Kobans on is up to them in the end, as long as they are having fun is all that matters.

Just landed Spring Lola. Full Legendary battle team now. (even though the 3rd doesn't matter, it just looks more... complete.) :D

Did 3 refills out of impatience over the last day or two. Went 12 over. 

Now at 10 shards for Virginia. That will work, because I have kobans that I'm willing to spend on her of it gets tight. 

7 hours ago, Andy86 said:

Got Spring Lola in a lucky x100 Attraction battle, when I already had 47x Attraction, which means a lot of gifts; I feel incredibly lucky right now :D

I hope I won't be the only one in this event; luck to you all :)

Amazing 💓

wrt spending kobans on boss fights.

I have gone back and forth on this. On the one hand a boss girl is worth more imho than most EpP girls. Cheaper to upgrade, more income sooner. It also helps to have a world cleared if they put an event girl on the boss. No heart splitting. On the other hand throwing kobans at Roko/Karol is THE most expensive way to get a girl. I am running about 1 heart/10 fights against Roko. That sucks. At 10.75 kobans/fight that is 10,750 kobans. And I probably will not see the 1st girl before 250 hearts so any kobans spent on Roko make no return for a looooooong time.

So I think the real answer is:

• Dark Lord and Ninja Spy do not bother
  • Gruntt to Sylvanus spend away, before Brennen is probably the sweet spot.
  • Sylvanus and Final Tits are a grey area.
  • Roko and above no way.

This rotation if girls is a nice, and welcome, surprise. Tho it will also mean more time fighting old bosses and less time fighting Karole for the new girls (but one can't have it all, right)

In any case, managed to get Spring Lola (yay!) and I'm currently at 26 shards for Virginia. We'll see how it goes.

Good luck to everybody!

1 hour ago, snowman22 said:

I have gone back and forth on this. On the one hand a boss girl is worth more imho than most EpP girls. Cheaper to upgrade, more income sooner. It also helps to have a world cleared if they put an event girl on the boss. No heart splitting. On the other hand throwing kobans at Roko/Karol is THE most expensive way to get a girl. I am running about 1 heart/10 fights against Roko. That sucks. At 10.75 kobans/fight that is 10,750 kobans. And I probably will not see the 1st girl before 250 hearts so any kobans spent on Roko make no return for a looooooong time.

• Roko and above no way.

What? Why would you ever throw kobans at a boss with static girls :-\. If a boss still has girls it makes more sense to throw kobans at it once an event girl is there. I'm pretty sure you'll get more shards more often overall, at least that's how some of my prior testing worked out. Also new/newer people will get most of the boss girls just simply playing through the game now, they won't end up with random stragglers like us older players may have (when I hit Heroes University shortly before the attraction change, I had 4 girls left from prior worlds - Eugenie, Titania, and 2 of Finalmecias girls).   I don't disagree with what you've said about it taking a while to see any girls now on these later bosses, but it's not like the 'loss of income' is really that great. You're probably losing more money in the grand scheme of things (on Roko at least) from simply having ~125-175 shard events while collecting the girls as opposed to getting cash each time you battle the boss.

34 minutes ago, Eman said:

This rotation if girls is a nice, and welcome, surprise. Tho it will also mean more time fighting old bosses and less time fighting Karole for the new girls (but one can't have it all, right)

In any case, managed to get Spring Lola (yay!) and I'm currently at 26 shards for Virginia. We'll see how it goes.

Good luck to everybody!

Nice, I'm at 41 👻 on Virginia, my two test accounts are at 70, and 92 each. Almost feels like the rng/lucks connected between all the accounts..... I'll go 0/20 or something on my main account then get a bunch of shards on my test accounts which I do pretty much immediately afterward.

Edited by pitythefool

@pitythefool Yeah, I know I am in a minority but as an almost free player I am NEVER going to clear EpP anyway and there are so many expensive epic and legendary girls in there that are not good enough to be on my battle team. So really my choice is (since pre Sylvanus boss girls are cheaper than EpP girls):

• 7 girls scattered across done bosses, 43 girls still in pachinko, 80 girls in my harem
  • 0 on done bosses, 46 girls in pachinko, 84 girls in my harem

I am with you on event girls being an even higher priority. They should rename revival events "reduced to clear". A player with a long term out look could probably make optimal use of kobans by ignoring event girls until they come around in a revival and then koban bombing them. Revivals have double (1-12) the heart drop amount of regular 12 day events (1-6).

I would argue that heart splitting is always a problem. Once the event is over a 60 heart event girl is worth nothing until next year. And then there is the anniversary event (5 day). I made my biggest event haul ever on that event last year. I think every boss had 2 event girls. If a boss also has 2 girls left you can pretty well forget about getting any girls on that boss during the anniversary event. It will be interesting to see if Kinkoid changes things this year to account for the new heart system.

This is all academic for me anyway since Roko is the lowest boss that still has girls.

1 hour ago, snowman22 said:

I am with you on event girls being an even higher priority. They should rename revival events "reduced to clear". A player with a long term out look could probably make optimal use of kobans by ignoring event girls until they come around in a revival and then koban bombing them. Revivals have double (1-12) the heart drop amount of regular 12 day events (1-6).

I would argue that heart splitting is always a problem. Once the event is over a 60 heart event girl is worth nothing until next year. And then there is the anniversary event (5 day). I made my biggest event haul ever on that event last year. I think every boss had 2 event girls. If a boss also has 2 girls left you can pretty well forget about getting any girls on that boss during the anniversary event. It will be interesting to see if Kinkoid changes things this year to account for the new heart system.

This is all academic for me anyway since Roko is the lowest boss that still has girls.

@snowman22 Well if you look at the math and theoretical averages.. and I hate repeating myself, but shard rates are essentially on average 10-12% (can vary from like 8-14). Most of these events actually work out to not needing to spend many, if any kobans on the event girls, with the exception of epic/legendary days.

Assuming you don't go into each event with your Attack meter mostly filled, this is roughly what you're looking at.  Also doesn't factor in the potential 2 free attacks a day from arena dailies. (or getting the 100 jackpot). 

Legendary Event (1-3 shards) = ~500 attacks for a girl (~500 total),     (~4 day event, 192 free attacks, so you're potentially on the hook for 200-400 attacks aka ~10-20 refills)

Revival (1-12) = ~154 attacks per girl (~308 total),    (~5 day event, 240 free attacks, so you're potentially on the hook for ~0-5 refills if you need two girls.)

Classic Event (1-6) = ~286 attacks per girl (~572 total),    (~12 day event, 576 free attacks, so you're potentially on the hook for ~0-2 refills if you need two girls)

Epic Days (1-5) = ~333 attacks per girl (~1998 total),     (~4 day event?, ~190 free attacks, so you're potentially on the hook for ~90 refills overall if you want all 6 girls)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With all that said, heart splitting could be an issue, but I think event girls are weighed more heavily over regular boss girls. I haven't done enough testing to prove it one way or the other, but the one time on my test account with Val Abrael on Edwarda, I had all the boss girls as well. I got Val Abreal by attack ~175 despite there being 3 boss girls. The other 3 were cleared out in the 6-700's worth of total attacks.

On my live account I had Eugenie as noted earlier. When Val Abrael became available I was able to get both girls with 216 attacks. Surprisingly I got Eugenie before Val Abrael despite her having the lower overall shard limit (1-7?) vs Val Abraels (1-12). I had a really high shard chance that entire time though, it was 47/216 = 21.75%, it was 24 Eugenie, 23 Abrael.

I experienced similar results on the test account. The shard rate was 20% (35/175) while Abrael was there. 19 abrael shard events, 16 other 3 girls shard events. The shard rate without Abrael factored in hovered at around 10.4% (79/756), with Abrael it was 12.64% (98/775).

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think the moral of the story is you have to save up kobans instead of throwing them around so you're ready for legendary/epic days. All the other events require minimal refills if any at all. A lot of events provide decent kobans (easter feast, provided nearly 3000 HH kobans if you did all the daily missions/quests) along with dailies and contests, you shouldn't really find yourself in a troublesome spot except at maybe epic days. And as a free or mostly free player people shouldn't be throwing kobans at bad investments like EvP or EpP until they're in a good place overall with koban savings, which honestly probably won't be happening until they're near the end of the currently released story.

test account edwarda results.png

Edited by pitythefool
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Ners said:

Well, two days and I almost got her

2019-03-15.png

Yes, I had her on x87 and lost patience.  I decided to top up a refill then do a full refill and got her - only 2 bonus flowers though.

Just to burst your bubble perhaps, I checked her stats and I was a bit deflated at what I found.  Spring Lola may be legendary but she is one of the earlier ones, which means her stats are nothing to write home about.  Many of the top tier epic pachinko girls are just as good performers: girls like Sugu, Mynx or Atilla.  Even Vivia, Greta and Adelaide, who were available from a boss in Epic Days, matched her.  This means a high cost of upgrading Lola's affection for little net benefit.  All the same, she's not to be sneezed at and legendary is legendary.

I'm hoping for one of those x100 windfalls as happened for me in the previous event when I got two of them.

6 hours ago, snowman22 said:

• Roko and above no way.

I only did it myself on Karole because the combativity discount was too nice not to use. Although, I definitely wished it had been cheaper in total than it had taken me. Just that, once I see the total that's almost there to completion I can't bear not to finish it all the way. Still no regrets,gotten lots of affection items so all I needed to worry about was the money part to max out girls. Which darn Spring Lola is gonna take a good chunk out of once I get her. Darn high maintenance legendary girls.

This event caught me off guard, as I forgot to be ready with a 20 combativity bar, and at 5:00 in the morning I discovered the girl rotation. This gave me mixed feelings. By one side, at first i was happy of the opportunity to get two different girls, but then I considered the new affection system and the limited time, reasoning that with any probabiliy, being a free player, I would be able to get only one of the girls, and that added to my frustration. Frustration that was already in place, because on the other side, after awaiting this particular revival for ONE FULL YEAR, I get denied the possibility to get Spring Rumiko, the ONLY villain-regular-(non epic/legendary)-event-girl I missed since I started playing the game (apart the two versions of Mala and the monster girls, but I willingly never spent a combativity points on the first, and never will, and ditched the monster girls because i didn't want one of them as my 100th girl). And I deem this really unfair. So, adding the fact that i will probably have to sweat a lot to get only Spring Lola (i decided to try for her, because I like her more although I am Hardcore and Virginia is HC), and this is not granted, to the fact that I waited one year to get the girl that Gruntt refused to drop and that was denied, and to the fact that nothing of the situation was advised before the event start, gives a result of the undersigned quite angry and deluded (to not talk about the absurd thought that someone designed this to pull my leg). My sensation is that day after day this is becoming more and more a game where the developers no longer know what to invent to make free players leave the game or constrain them to sacrifice their hard earned free kobans in attempts without results (at least at a decent charge). Regarding me, their moves up to now had no effect apart increasing frustration, a sensation to which I have long been used to. I've decided for some time now that, apart from picking them up, I'll play the game as if the kobans didn't exist, and I'll do my best to pursue this line of behavior.