New club features: feedback, thoughts & suggestions.

Hotless

Hello, i don't see any topic about the new club features so i thought to open one myself.

I like it very much, the way that each club member can donate money to upgrade each category/skill is a great way to cooperate with your club mates.

I have a suggestion to do on how to improve this even further, those skill can have a countdown on them the same way daily mission do.

I mean that only club leader can click to start it, for lvl 1 it will take 1 hour, for lvl 2 it will take 6 hours, for lvl 3 12 hours and after that the amount of time needed will simply double for each level, also we can keep the money donation exactly as it is but with the change that 100k will remove 1 hour of the timer, 1M will remove 10 hours and 10M will remove 24 hours.

The reason i suggest this change is first because this is an idle game and having an insane amount of days just to get the next level suits the game and also second because this countdown will help low level clubs, clubs that don't have many members and clubs that their members simply aren't rich or struggle with their money and prefer to keep their money for themselves.

Oh another idea is that even if the club leader is inactive and doesn't click thw countdown to start the club members can still donate money and reduce the timer by the amount of hours i said so they can still upgrade their club.

• Like 1

Just as i thought, IMHO it would be better to have a club with all members of the same class. Upgrading your main stat is a lot more important than your secondary/tertiary, and in a club with members of all classes you would probably end up upgrading all of them equally.

@Daniele thanks for the link to the patch notes - that explains the risen XP in daily missions as well. 

Found only increased boss reward.

@Features: well, ymen for the first 5 % and kobans for the last 5% effect. 

main problem is: how do you see who spent anything? what if I get kicked - usually everything stays with the club... And which way exists to change club leader? (didn't find any)

the price per level is ... well, hard for beginning thus "cheap" for last steps: you pay 2.5 mio for 0.5% money as well es 2.5 mio for 5% money - because it is the additional you pay, thus you might have gathered this money easier.

Edited by windia

23 hours ago, Daniele said:

will NEVER waste kobans to upgrade those things...

I am also reluctant to use my patiently amassed kobans  icon-koban-small.png.2f7816369cfdeae55ae7358e1c3b43cf.png in the club, but you have to take in consideration that the cost should be equally divided between all club members so although the total to reach level 20 is a respectable quantity, is not out of reach for a F2P player, considering it as a one time inversion. It all depends on how all members agreed (or not) to do it. A possible way for the people with few koban reserves is to make a weekly or monthly investment. You don't have to reach level 20 in a hurry.

Putting a player to a choice - to spend resources on yourself or on a club is a very bad idea, especially when only one person can spend, but everyone benefits from it. Periodically there will be conflicts on this basis - it will surely seem to someone that he is spending his money on the club, and the others are greedy and therefore the level of the club does not increase. And it certainly does not contribute to the creation of a friendly and positive atmosphere.

In addition, if you are not the head of the club, then your investments into it are not protected at all. If you leave it for some reason, everything will be lost. And this will also not contribute to the desire to invest the club resources, the more they can be spent on yourself.

I suppose that the top donators will create a club personally for themselves to pump the characteristics they need and will not accept anyone into it, why would they help competitors in the tower? They pay money to win and be in the top, and not to help others do it.

Other active players who are not willing to spend 1000 euros each to pump their personal club will be united in small groups or alone and will start pumping their club through multi-accounts.

Most of the usual players will simply ignore the new features of the clubs. They would have enough money to open the stars, and to accumulate Kobans for legendary days, what clubs are you talking about?

Well, in the end, if you are guided by the principle of “criticize - offer,” I will tell you how I see the system for upgrading clubs. (I will say in advance most of the ideas are not mine, but seen in other games where there are guilds, leagues or something similar). If a player is in a club, every action in the game brings him "club points" - fighting in the arena, in the tower, with bosses, daily missions, playing in pachinko, improving girls and so on, which are immediately spent on the club improvement he chose. Usually there is a daily maximum limit on the number of such points - for players with a low level it is small. As I understand, this protection from multi-accounts, as well as the fact that club points cannot be saved or spent by switching to another club — you have to regularly participate in the game’s activities and therefore one live account is always much better than a dozen bots. Over time, the daily limit becomes sufficiently large so that even actively playing for the day does not fill it up and you can buy the rest for premium currency (of course, it's cheaper than if you fill it with the same currency for playing activities). At the same time, any player sees how many points other members have brought to the club and this helps to decide whether to make such a purchase. You can expel a player only if he did not bring points to the club for a certain time. Well, be sure to make the mechanism for changing the head of the club both voluntarily and automatically if he is long inactive in the game.

I understand that most likely they will not change anything already, because the work has been done, but I will say this - it is better to do it right from the very beginning than to do it quickly and without thinking everything over, and then trying to redo it over and over again trying to make it work properly.

By doing some simple math calculations i found out that we must spend 137.500.000 money and 31500 kobans to get one skill to max level, this also means 1B.100M money and 252k kobans to level up all 8 skills to max level.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jaybee said:

Regarding the monthly card, the only interesting change cannot be seen in the test server.

How much will the silver/gold cards cost and how many kobans will they give every month.

The gold cards are confirmed to give 150 kobans a day on the discord server. So I think it will cost around 8-9 euros. But that has not been confirmed yet. Silver cards will be the same as the old cards. They are also busy with giving players the option to upgrade from silver to gold.

Anyway, I believ we are getting more info on it on monday.

• Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, Hotless said:

137.500.000 money and 31500 kobans

So... anyone looking for only Know-How active players?:P Looks like even more players will be leaving, or rather have to leave, Charm now.:(

31,500 divided into 20 players across a 6 months time-period, means each member needing to contribute 262.5 kobans per month.o.O

Edited by John 1039

23 hours ago, jelom said:

I am also reluctant to use my patiently amassed kobans  icon-koban-small.png.2f7816369cfdeae55ae7358e1c3b43cf.png in the club, but you have to take in consideration that the cost should be equally divided between all club members so although the total to reach level 20 is a respectable quantity, is not out of reach for a F2P player, considering it as a one time inversion. It all depends on how all members agreed (or not) to do it. A possible way for the people with few koban reserves is to make a weekly or monthly investment. You don't have to reach level 20 in a hurry.

We all know that a F2P player will never have enough kobans to get all girls, so IMHO each one of them used for something else than getting girls is a waste. Kobans are for girls, and for girls only. You can also use them in leagues, but only to win more of them.
So i repeat, i will NEVER EVER waste even a single koban to upgrade that crap 😆

Actually i don't even know if i want to join a club, those pathetic overpowered boosters fucked up everything, so i've lost interest in everything related to PVP.

• 2 weeks later...

Are there any plans to make it possible for others in the club to remove inactive players based on number of days without activity or by having 3 or 4 active players that agree to the removal of inactive players?  Also, is it possible for you to make the change from the current leader and turning the leadership over to a player that is active with the highest level or the most money paid into the club?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

I was in 3 clubs and very disappointed, that so many people were inactive. Incl. The leaders.

so i founded my own club, with the rule; everyone has to spend 100k a week. But there seems no way to find members.

my „club of rome“ is not doing good with one member 😅

Will there be a way to advertise its clan?

• 1 year later...

Hi, I'm the leader of a club on Harem Heroes (the version on Nutaku), and I no longer want to be. Another player is willing to take over leadership, but we're unable to find any way to do so. Apparently, I have to contact Kinkoid's customer service.

Great!

How?

There are no "Customer Service" buttons or links in Harem Heroes. And the "Support" button is for Nutaku's Support, who only refers me to Kinkoid. Is there an email address or a link to a form I can fill out instead?