Easter Revival 2019

Cantrix

I used 5 refills to get Bunny cause I haven't get the last girl Edna from Finalmecia before new world release.I am in haste now.

Thinking about playing Hentai Heros for a year I decided to play 1 event pachinko for celebration.

Then Tadaaaaaaaaaaa...

And this is my first time to play event pachinko.What a Jackpot!

Easter Hari is my first event girl to get.I got Rabbi from last year anniversary but missed Bunny’s Mother.I am damned too lucky to get her back and have completed the Bunny's family Reunion for Easter.

Don't induce me to pay more for Easter Fairy xd.I am waiting for the legendary girl this Saturday.

Perhaps we can have 3 legendary girls revival? Last year Golden Bunny is a disaster for many players to pay but still failed.

Screenshot_2019-04-14-11-31-48.png

Edited by yoyowhan
  • Haha 1

58 shards total for Bunny, so far, already had hari, rabi and Bunnys mother from last years event

x10 goes

1st    14 shards

2nd   0 shards

3rd   7 shards

4th   4 shards

5th    0 shards

6th   12 shards

7th    0 shards

8th   17 shards

9th    4 shards

10th  0 shards

update free go's below

11th   10 shards

12th   0 shards

13th   0 shards   

14th   17 shards

refills below

15th   0 shards

16th   12 shards

17th   2 shards

18th    18 shards   got bunny plus 17 flowers .

Edited by wertyu

Not doing great.  Got Bunny to 20 shards in this account so far, but others far worse.  Hari on x5 in two others.  I haven't really been trying for Hari as she's stuck with Dark Lord and I need the money after maxing out Derri's affection.

I have only til Wednesday to succeed as I'm out of town til Thursday night so I'd better get my skates on!  I want Bunny in this account to complete my Bunny collection.

I started with 20, the result was very promising: 11+3+5 = 19 shards on easter Bunny. Unfortunately now I played another 20 and got nothing. But I WILL get her!!

By the way, what do you guys think about the next event? Will it be a new and only legendary girl? A legendary revival? a mission girls revival? 

The result of thiz little quiz will decide if I spend 10800 kobans trying to get Bunny's mother 😜

Edited by sanjkame

32 minutes ago, sanjkame said:

By the way, what do you guys think about the next event? Will it be a new and only legendary girl? A legendary revival? a mission girls revival

I guess a new legendary girl... well, "girl"... i wouldn't call her a girl anymore, she's pretty grown up 🤣
Anyway, certainly not a legendary revival or a sexy caledar event.

Edited by Daniele
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Daniele said:

I guess a new legendary girl... well, "girl"... i wouldn't call her a girl anymore, she's pretty grown up 🤣
Anyway, certainly not a legendary revival or a sexy caledar event.

I'm starting to suspect that our prophet is not a prophet but a spy who stole information from the devs...Keep up the good work!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Daniele said:

i wouldn't call her a girl anymore, she's pretty grown up 🤣

A legendary granny. A hardcore one, I assume. Good lord, it would be hilarious and terrifying at the same time 😂 I'm not sure if I would feel comfortable fighting a granny with autassassinophilia enjoying the possible risk of getting a heart attack 😂 I'm a horrible person, I know!

11 minutes ago, Kojot said:

A legendary granny. A hardcore one, I assume. Good lord, it would be hilarious and terrifying at the same time 😂 I'm not sure if I would feel comfortable fighting a granny with autassassinophilia enjoying the possible risk of getting a heart attack 😂 I'm a horrible person, I know!

Oh, maybe we'll get a new member of the Carott family. Bunny's Grandma?

13 hours ago, DHarry said:

My results in 10s.

1st: 0

2nd: 18 shards

3rd: 0

4th: 0

5th: 0

Maybe experimenting with higher drops less frequent? If not, coincidence / RNG it is.

6th: 12

7th: 0

8th: 4

9th: 2

Seems normal again. Guess ai got very lucky with the 18 drop. 😁