Did you get Sara Jay (legendary days) ??

Hotless

Did you get Sara Jay ?  

181 members have voted

1. 1. Did you get Sara Jay ?

• Yes, with an instant drop with 100 shards in a battle.
    • Yes, with refills until i got 100 shards.
    • Yes, without refills.
    • Yes, with refills (bought aditional kobans)
    • No, without refills.
    • No, with refills
    • No, with refills (bought aditional kobans)
  2. 2. If you got her, how many refills you needed ?

3. 3. If you didn't get her and you didn't refill, how many shards you obtained in the four days ?

38 minutes ago, Issei Hyuodou said:

I am very sorry I did try to get her. Used over 2000 kobans on refills and only got to 51 shards. had less than 5% win rate and only 1 to 3 (mostly 1 and 2) shards per win. Super suckage

Only 1 to 3? You mean exactly the range you should have been getting as that's the only numbers you can get for this event type?

Didn't get her, but didn't spend any kobans and wasn't too broken up about it since I didn't like the art style and I'm Charm anyways. I did spend all 4 days worth of free combativity points during the event on Dark Lord trying to get her though (not expecting it without kobans, but hoping to get lucky with my first x100 drop...not yet😭), and was surprised that I only ended up with 43 shards. Seems pretty low, especially compared to Fabienne, who I did the same thing with and got 79. 

Nope! 31 shards only with free combat points. I've never had much luck with leg. days. Fabienne was 26 shards as well. Even though I'm HC, I don't think I've enough kobans for enough refills to get her, so I didn't spend at all.

5 hours ago, Zorba the Geek said:

HH really stuffed up the drop rate for this event.  In my case, the drop rates for Willow, Rin or Toshiko have been similar overall and that should not be the case.  I still might get her with a x100 jackpot, but I don't expect to at this late stage.

It feels like they've been tweaking the drop rates for the shards ever since they started it, making it harder to get drops in the short time events like this one.

During this event it felt like I never had a chance to win, even with spending exorbitant amounts of Kobans.

9 minutes ago, TeeJay said:

It feels like they've been tweaking the drop rates for the shards ever since they started it, making it harder to get drops in the short time events like this one.

During this event it felt like I never had a chance to win, even with spending exorbitant amounts of Kobans.

What do you consider an "exorbitant amount"?

Shards drop rates for this event were tracked by several people who track all events, this one was basically the same as all previous ones. The range is just smaller, but those are very visible and haven't been changed since they were announced.

10 minutes ago, Traxxxa said:

But an other question when will the old legendary girls be available? like Golden Bunny? for the players who have registred after the event, will there be a new pachinko where they can by get them?

There has never been a pachinko for the Legendary days girls. Those players simply have to wait for the girls to be made available again, same as any other event girl they have missed.

1 hour ago, TeeJay said:

Exactly!  Couldn't agree more.

I was lucky to obtain her, with a only having to refill only 5 times, without any shard being over 3. I don't understand how Legendary Girls could be so easy to offer 100 shard drops, But that is how these games work, some times they roll your way and sometimes  you get rolled. Just keep it in perspective !!

i was averaging 4-5 shards per refill (do the math)

but you must consider that she is a Legendary girl who will make a difference if you are a hardcore player

I just won a S2 league because of her

think of it this way you can spend 5400 Kobans on Epic Pachinko and get some random girl or you can spend 

5400 Kobans on refills and get a girl that will help your hardcore team:D

Sponsor Sara Jay has the same hardcore stats as Golden bunny but she is weaker in charm but stronger in know-how

• Like 1

1 hour ago, casey said:

i was averaging 4-5 shards per refill (do the math)

but you must consider that she is a Legendary girl who will make a difference if you are a hardcore player

I just won a S2 league because of her

think of it this way you can spend 5400 Kobans on Epic Pachinko and get some random girl or you can spend 

5400 Kobans on refills and get a girl that will help your hardcore team:D

Sponsor Sara Jay has the same hardcore stats as Golden bunny but she is weaker in charm but stronger in know-how

interesting, didn't look up her stats, just thought that she was "know-how" (don't even know how i missed this!) and didn't bother too much (as the art wasn't too attractive for me, either). had 1700 kobans, and would've wasted them if i had tried with refills.
got 30 shards on my main account (hardcore) and 47 on my secondary (charm), so that's not so bad for the next time when she reappears.
i had spent most of the kobans i had ammassed on the carrot family, and managed to snatch hari and rabbi (their momma on the secondary account, too), so now it's koban harvesting period again, all good.

Edited by Duck_Sick

Guest Tentaclelove

got her was lucky though won sexpert 3 before the event so had 4000 kobans all kobans earned in the four days the event was active from contest and daily 150 went to her aswell as the ones battle points received evey half hour total kobans spent about 5000. got her three hours before the end of the event.