Patch Notes 24/04/19 - Discussion

Lhans

36 minuti fa, Tommy55 ha scritto:

What's the problem? That's a totally different dress, and the hair, not even close.

The hair I think you can superimpose them perfectly, only the length changes, the same for the folds of the dress, the position, even the shadow between the legs... damn, but did they need all this time to copy themself? 😓

• Like 1

I'm kind of disappointed the girl you get from this worlds story won't be know-how. Since Derri was rare, I thought that on the next world us Know-how people might actually be getting a 5 star rare girl finally... but I guess we will just have to wait

• Sad 1

11 hours ago, imoenbg1 said:

Except for the fact that Derri is HC.

I find it funny tho that the Charm girl has nothing charming in her initial pose. She looks quite hardcore (and as usual is the ugliest)

I completely agree that Riley's first pose screams hardcore.

So now books...okay. But that doesn't one of the biggest problems with the new drops and that is that you still get the low end items. I think after a certain level, the common or uncommon gifts and books should stop be a drop and it is only epic or legendary. At the very least common shouldn't still be dropping. That is one of the biggest advantage the money dropping bosses have is that you are guaranteed a certain amount each time. Gifts and books will  either be great drops or drops that are a waste of your Battle points.

IMHO, this patch is without praise or infamy. I quite like 4 of the 6 new girls (although by their starting poses, Piper looks more like Charm, Hanna Know-how and Riley hardcore), especially the new world girl (partially strange for me, being her not fully human). Even before the annonuncement (believe it or not) I would have bet that the world villain would have dropped books, so that did not took me by surprise: matter is, we will be destined to fall again in the same situation, namely we will get a overflowing number of books that one will not need, or an overflowing number of books that won't anyway be sufficient to level up all our girls when needs be (with Karole I fell in the first category, this time I think I will be in the second). about getting the girls, posed that the average shard drop rate for villains stay unchanged, to obtain all three villain girls one will need between 2000 and 6000 battles (this ignores unlucky streaks), meaning that many players (as I think it has already happened on Karole) will find the world villain at max level far before obtaining all three villain girls (reason why I thank God I have my last two girls on Karole at 88% and 94%; obtaining Bitch and Malina in only seven days at the start of the month was a blessing). One of the things I like least is that one of the two girls I don't like is HC, but being Kimechi in the pachinko, for now that is a relative problem for me.

It's also 1-3 shards per drop. It's going to take forever and just for XP books, which is precisely their goal I suppose. Less money for players to burn, more likely for them to use kobans.

Edited by Lhans

2 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Patch will happen in several hours from now when the devs are in the office. Not sure why the popup appeared now.

It appeared now because the server update happens at this time (5 AM here) everyday. I am just wondering why it did not launch with the server update.

7 minutes ago, Scryehard said:

It appeared now because the server update happens at this time (5 AM here) everyday. I am just wondering why it did not launch with the server update.

That's the daily reset, not the server update. Patches almost always appear at least 4 hours after the reset (9am server time) as that is when Kinkoid are in the office. Often it can be more than that as well (sometimes as late as when they're almost at closing time), but it's VERY rare for a patch to happen when the server reset does.

Just now, MaybeRegret said:

@Lhans You most likely will have enough money, when you reach this world.

Doubt it. I'll reach that world in about a month. I still have too many things to spend money on: stats, equipment, girl and guild upgrades. I only have 116 girls at the moment.

1 hour ago, MaybeRegret said:

How do you want spent money on equipment? Wasting them in pachinko? 

Yep, exactly how I feel. But unfortunately, gotta do it every now and then to somewhat remain competitive. Otherwise I get my ass kicked too much in arena/league. That said, my equipment's around lvl 235-261 mostly legendary with 1 epic which shows how much priority I put on it (I'm level 274).

Le 23/04/2019 à 06:39, jelom a dit :

I expect Merlinda and Loving Pelagie don't share more than one pose. BTW, when I saw Merlinda I was inmediately reminded of Marilyn Monroe, even the name is similar.

If only you knew.

unknown.thumb.png.4bcd9071bcbdf4f2988afbb6a73c5cbc.png

Edited by Solgalun
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

oh gosh, the pose literally copies and flip. I mean it understandable because there was a limit pose that human can do in this world...

at least can the art team make the clothing different??? edit: demon!! how could you use the same face to create another girl!!

Edited by NotBlueNeon

I'm going to drop this bomb here...

Is Kinkoid going to stop development and end HH?? looking from the boss drop, I guess the next boss will drop equipment and the boss after that will drop booster and maybe... the boss after that will drop koban. the same thing to shard RNG, we will see shard RNG drop to 1-2 and 1

I hope not

• Thinking 1

5 ore fa, NotBlueNeon ha scritto:

I'm going to drop this bomb here...

Is Kinkoid going to stop development and end HH?? looking from the boss drop, I guess the next boss will drop equipment and the boss after that will drop booster and maybe... the boss after that will drop koban. the same thing to shard RNG, we will see shard RNG drop to 1-2 and 1

I hope not

HH have a solid base and the community is relatively big, It wouldn't make sense to stop the development right now.