Magical Girls Event - Discussion

NotBlueNeon

16 hours ago, Zorba the Geek said:

I'll have to save my kobans again to try again and hope like hell that, in the upcoming event revival, I have both captured girls already.  According to my guesstimate, this would be Retro-Future.  But I've been wrong every other guess to date

The 2 revivals this month will be Festival and Become their copilot. Retro-future event will be revived in July.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Daniele said:

The 2 revivals this month will be Festival and Become their copilot. Retro-future event will be revived in July.

George MTO can't help himself.  He can't resist a little dig, even if its the haha emoticon.

Yeah, anyway, thanks for that.  Good news for me in that I have the girls I want from the original events.  Neither of those events offered anything of value from EP.  But wait.  Having said that, this would make the Festival the third round which means the admin people might take pity on us and put up one of the original EP girls to be rescued.  I hope she turns out to be Festival Regine, her hottest version IMO.  And I wouldn't mind getting Plavala from the revival of the co-pilot revival.  She'd still be in EP I guess so I'll miss out on her again. Dammit!

hace 22 horas, triplecane dijo:

Three full days passed, 146 fights for a rare girl gave me 30 shards.

Is there anyone with a worse score?

hace 19 horas, John 1039 dijo:

At another place on the forum:

Add another one on the list. End of the 4th day, so 1/3 of the event already gone, 228 fights and got 40 shards, 22 of them just today.

Unless my luck changes a lot in the next days, it won't a "will I be able to get both girls?", but rather "will I be able to get just one?".

Yay!!  Not THE hottie of the separate discussion, but one of them all the same.  Can't wait to see her affection scenes or upgrade poses.

image.png.c465d2c361efc650fe370e24475b73af.png

I've fully upgraded her.  Yes, she was worth it and someone to look forward to for those who are lucky enough to get her before the event ends.

Edited by Zorba the Geek
add text
  • Like 1

hace 6 minutos, triplecane dijo:

For both rare and epic girls?

Here's the announcement of the attraction sys tem and the drop rate.

• Classic Event will give between 1 and 6 Attraction for girl
  • Revival Event will give between 1 and 12 Attraction for girl
  • Legendary Event will give between 1 and 3 Attraction for girl
  • Epic Event will give between 1 and 5 Attraction for girl

It doesn't matter the rarity of the girl nor the boss (tho the boss does matter for its own girls).

Edited by Eman

hace 15 minutos, triplecane dijo:

Thanks. Are drop rates the same for all event types?

Not really:

• Classic Event (like the one we're in)_ between 1 and 6 Attraction for girl
  • Revival Event_ between 1 and 12 Attraction for girl
  • Legendary Event_ between 1 and 3 Attraction for girl
  • Epic Event_ between 1 and 5 Attraction for girl 

Yeah, the drop rate is around 10%. If we take 50 fights per day, it means around 5 shard drops every day (if you get more, you are lucky - if you get fewer, you are unlucky: as always, you are typically one or the other, not the average every single day).

The ballpark is 30+ shards a day for revivals, 20 shards for classic, 15 shards for epic, 10 shards for legendary events.

Only classical events are long enough (12 days) to get a sort of an average result by the end. The longer you count the fights, the closer you come to 10%.
With revivals you have the biggest divergence, as so much depends on the second stage of luck: if your drop is 1 shard or 12 shards. You can spend 90 fights or 200+ fights to get to 100 shards.

With classical events 230-330 fights is usually enough for one girl. If you are super unlucky now (40 shards from 230 fights), you will still probably need just around 600 fights for two girls during 12 days.

• Thanks 1

Keeka must seriously want to be laid!  This is the second time I got her in a x100 jackpot (in Peckerbird) and the second time I won her in EvP.  In this jackpot she was sitting on x93 shards and I got a x6 shard drop before the biggie.  This means I would've got the absolute maximum bonus of 99 flowers.  Has anyone else managed this?

I am in the "low luck" group up to now. Started with Petal, as I like her much more than Keeka, and after almost 5 full days, and a start at 5:04 in the first day with a full combativity bar, I am only at 80/100, meaning that so far the drop rate for me has been consistently lower than 10%. I am not optimistic about being able to get both Petal and Keeka by the end of the event (excluding obviously the humongously low chance of a lucky 100).

27 minutes ago, Observer_X said:

I am in the "low luck" group up to now. Started with Petal, as I like her much more than Keeka, and after almost 5 full days, and a start at 5:04 in the first day with a full combativity bar, I am only at 80/100, meaning that so far the drop rate for me has been consistently lower than 10%. I am not optimistic about being able to get both Petal and Keeka by the end of the event (excluding obviously the humongously low chance of a lucky 100).

Actually it doesn't necessarily mean that the drop rate has been below 10%, it could also mean that your average shard drop is below 3.5 with them dropping 10% of the time. It's still quite possible to get both girls, because of the two different things that you could get lucky with.

Yes, totally average luck would be 100 shards after five days, so you are just 20% behind the average, that's almost a statistical anomaly.
I think you have to score even less to officially be in the "low luck" group. A bit of second-tier luck (drops of 6 shards) and you will be back in the saddle.

Totally average luck gives you 500 fights and 10 days to get two girls. You get an extra two days and 100 fights (total of 600) to fight the statistics and anomalies.
You are "low in luck" if you need more than 600 fights during 12 days (i.e. you have to buy more fights). That is actually a very big possibility but you need 10-11 days of doing all of the available fights before you can decide that you are officially not lucky this time and there's no statistical hope to save it . Right now everything is still possible for you :)

Edited by jaybee