Too many tickets for champions...

Peterminator

On 7/15/2019 at 10:12 PM, ShadowHaamu said:

Heh, it's rather fun to read the earlier posts in this threat and see people complain of too many tickets. 

Because right now, majority of the people are probably complaining that they don't have enough of tickets. :P

Yeah me included, TOO DAMN FEW TICKETS IN THE GAME!!! The OP post of this thread has been obsolete now for a couple of weeks lol.

1 hour ago, Салерион said:

1st + 2nd champs = 8-9 tickets now. So far I can afford it.

Out of curiosity, how many stages of those champions did you clear already (i mean the number to the left of the stage sequence in the champions main screen)?

What I realized I find very noncharming:

That you need to pass at least one time Elite (HC) & Visor (KH) to get a chance for the CH girl.

That is a disadvantage for all CH players (as passing Elite is still for KH players).

Because you need much more tickets for CH girl regardless she has same main stat - so she is not better than the others.

First you need to pass HC and KH, than the CH boss is much stronger right from the beginning.

11 minutes ago, Салерион said:

@windia

And about 5* KH girl - we will modestly keep silent about the fact that if there are 8/10 poses for the champion in the rotation, any heal not will save.

sorry, I lack english here: can you please describe it with other words? That the champion to often has poses for his advantage?

5th champ, KH. His girl 5* KH. Coincidence of poses = double damage.

And if the RNG puts into rotation 3 or better 4 from 5 poses, similar pose of his girl, you can safely hang himself. For the same reason, I will now ignore the 3rd champion. Shooting down 200k per battle (out of his 6.5kk) is somehow not at all interesting.

1st time I ran into Visor he matched 5/5 poses. I was getting slaughtered. I only made it to girl 7 if I was lucky. It took me over 30 tickets to deal with him. Next time 4/5 matches. My last time 1/5. Ahhhhhhh. Easy street. About 12 tickets.

I am probably a bit low level to be concentrating on him, but Any.

I've reached Visor, and he is a pain, since he's KH with a KH girl. My plan is to simply slow grind him away as I clear the champions before him - I'm only focusing on getting the girls, as the rest of the stuff is just window dressing.  Luckily, I'm done with a few of them for now.

I'm using energy in clumps of 60 in addition to tickets, which I am out of, as expected. "Too many tickets" lasted maybe a week at the beginning for me, but having too much of a resource is not a problem.

• 2 weeks later...
En 25/7/2019 a las 6:44, Venge33 dijo:

Yeah me included, TOO DAMN FEW TICKETS IN THE GAME!!! The OP post of this thread has been obsolete now for a couple of weeks lol.

Until the last patch I believed that they were too many tickets, after they stole us the second legendary item, I think I need more, just to be greedy and have my equipment the most state-of-art possible, but otherwise, I'm still having trouble with a damn ticket between me and the shards, and even if it can be worse, lately I've more money than anything else, but the tickets are still in a proportion 3/1 to the shards.

On 7/29/2019 at 1:40 AM, WumboCombo said:

Visor's Home is ridiculous. Feels like it's going to take an entire week to get through all five stages and I don't even want to know what the last champion is going to be like.

Based on how things are progressing, the 6th champion is easier, due to no positional matching. I'm getting more progress per ticket used. I've pretty much decided the I am leaving Visor for last. I have 3 champions left to get girls from, and both Ryu & Alban are easier for me.

I've also realized that I need to start a new Champion stage at least an hour after daily rollover to give a little extra cushion in terms on number of tickets I need in case a couple don't go well.

On 7/29/2019 at 8:40 AM, WumboCombo said:

Visor's Home is ridiculous. Feels like it's going to take an entire week to get through all five stages and I don't even want to know what the last champion is going to be like.

Haha if it's so hard for you then what should I say? Been stuck on first stage of Visor's Home for almost a week, barely can go 1.5 mil impression on him daily and a third of that goes to waste at rollover. Also the free tickets come at random times, so most of the time when I really need them they are unavailable. This feature is definitely not for lower lvl players only for those who got girls with at least 20k attack power and maybe even that is low...

28 minutes ago, [CNO] BananaJoy said:

finally got the 5th champion girl. took so long. i am really unlucky with the girls

any.PNG

How many girls do you have and how many stages are cleared (minus the stages you cleared after receving a girl)?