What's the first Champions prize you found?

Mythos

What's the first Champions prize you found?  

185 members have voted

1. 1. What's the first Champions prize you found?

• Outfit (1 of 3)
    • Background (1 of 3)
    • Theme
    • Girl

4 minutes ago, Observer_X said:

Or maybe they directly don't care about the difference, because they deem both the same thing: junk.

That's fine, because it's useless, but then don't reply to the poll.
Maybe the poll should've been girl or other stuff.

20 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

That's fine, because it's useless, but then don't reply to the poll.
Maybe the poll should've been girl or other stuff.

Yes and no. After all, if the main purpose of people in general is to have some data about the percentage of the girl drop, that is served (obviously, the reliability one decides to give to that data is another matter). If anyone for some reason wishes the single junk drop rates, then the confusion you mentioned is for sure a problem. Thankfully it is quite hard to confuse the girl drop with the junk drop. :)

Ive been changing my girls to battle the second boss but i keep losing. 

I guess i wont bother with this part of the game if thats the case.

My girls are stronger than the girls the second boss uses but i keep losing. It makes no sense 

That's the aim of the Champions feature. It will be much like the Arena, giving you a permanent opportunity to fight every time you log in.

All of the champions will soon need 20-30 fights per phase until final defeat.

The fact that you got 6 new legendary items per day by defeating the initial weak levels was just a teaser. Soon it will take you several days or weeks of fighting to complete one phase and get those awards. You will only be hindered by the lack of tickets, so if you get 10 tickets per day, you have to choose which champion to spend them on.

• Like 1

I"m not even trying to get past the third champion at this point.  Dumped too many tickets just to beat his first phase.  The fact that every 24 hours they decrease 10 percent means you better be considering how far you can get in a day for it to be worth it or not.  I might try for third champion's second phase once I do some major boosting to my harem levels overall.  I got a few legendaries to max out on affection.

1 hour ago, trunks2585 said:

I"m not even trying to get past the third champion at this point.  Dumped too many tickets just to beat his first phase.  The fact that every 24 hours they decrease 10 percent means you better be considering how far you can get in a day for it to be worth it or not.  I might try for third champion's second phase once I do some major boosting to my harem levels overall.  I got a few legendaries to max out on affection.

atm saving tickets. i dont start a fight if i dont have at least 15 tickets left (currently at 11)

6 hours ago, [CNO] BananaJoy said:

atm saving tickets. i dont start a fight if i dont have at least 15 tickets left (currently at 11)

Do you mind showing us your latest progress in the champions page? I would like to get a measure of which point I will be able to get, and a paragon with a heavy koban spender would be useful, in the light of what you just said.

First try against every champion gave me 3 sceneries 1 outfit piece and 2 themes

In more detail:
Romero: Scenery for 1 girl
Whaty: Head outfit
Matsuda: Scenery for 1 girl
Ryu: Theme
Visor: Scenery for 1 girl
Alban: Theme

champs.png

I think I'm done with this Champions thing. Definitely not worthy, at least for me. 7 final wins against first 4 champions = 1 theme, 1 background and 5 (five) hairstyles/caps 😭

Lot of cash on the way and a few interesting items, though. But final rewards are just so depressing

Edited by pozi

On 7/16/2019 at 11:13 PM, pozi said:

I think I'm done with this Champions thing. Definitely not worthy, at least for me. 7 final wins against first 4 champions = 1 theme, 1 background and 5 (five) hairstyles/caps 😭

Lot of cash on the way and a few interesting items, though. But final rewards are just so depressing

Then I'll pose you the same question that was posed in another thread: then, what will you do of the tickets the game will anyways continue to give you?

hace 22 horas, Observer_X dijo:

Then I'll pose you the same question that was posed in another thread: then, what will you do of the tickets the game will anyways continue to give you?

I didn't mean literally done. I keep fighting low level Champions to get easy cash and maybe some equipment but there's no point to try it above Matsuda (not at my current 303 level, at least). The main point here is that final rewards are a total waste. I understand getting the girl shouldn't be easy in order to keep interest alive, but I don't think avatar items are what a vast majority of players really want (or even find interesting)

Edited by pozi
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, pozi said:

I didn't mean literally done. I keep fighting low level Champions to get easy cash and maybe some equipment but there's no point to try it above Matsuda (not at my current 303 level, at least). The main point here is that final rewards are a total waste. I understand getting the girl shouldn't be easy in order to keep interest alive, but I don't think avatar items are what a vast majority of players really want (or even find interesting)

In part, you said what I was about to say.

The day before yesterday I cleared the first stage of Ryu (and guess: no girl) and attained the first one of Visor. And I was almost stunned by the over 6,6 millions needed to clear the first phase. The champions may be an useful feature, but the way it is implemented makes it limited: the steep difficulty scale, the fact that even the first stages seems almost reserved to high level players, and the final stage rewards that quite a number of players probably deems as worthless (girls excluded) make the use of the champion screen only limitedly useful, and sometimes a little awkward.

I don't know what was the first champions prize you found, but I know what the eight and last one from each champion will be: the girl.

My case until now: 13 times beated 5th stage of the five first champions (4-3-3-2-1) and still got none of the girls. And the last champions are getting stronger and stronger, difficult to beat even for a strong veteran player like me using all the tricks (changing gear, drafting girls with the right positions and upgrading their level ... )

My proverbial patience has evaporated after the awful anniversary news, I want a champion girl soon !!!

I have three sceneries and a scroll from Romero so far. Can't wait for the other two items and the theme to drop. 

Also, that name... 

Kinkoid: What girl do you want?

Me: Any!

Kinkoid (gifts Prehistoric Gork): Here you go.

Me: FU Kinkoid. 😒

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

On 7/14/2019 at 5:02 AM, trunks2585 said:

Congrats on getting most the girls.  Do you remember how many tries it took to get them?

u can see on my screenshot. the number at the champ is the number of stages i needed to beat. for example 5 means that i habe beaten 5 stages (it starts at stage 0)

12 hours ago, linkdream said:

I reached the 6th boss but he is impossible to beat at my level right now. And so far I only got random shit and not a single girl.

IIRC the very first reward was a background...

then do the easier champs ^^