Champions Duels - number of girls vs sex positions

MisterCat

A bit of feed back on the Champions duels.  Currently we get 10 girls in our draft, and there are 5 rotating sex positions.  As the duel progresses, each girl always sees the same two sex positions (since 5 is a factor of 10) each time it's her turn.   It's nice if the girl's favorite position is what she sees, but this isn't likely, and since we can't see the sex position rotation before the start, it's pretty random if you get a match to the favorite or not.  If your girl's favorite position isn't one of the two she sees, she'll never match against her favorite.

To get a greater variety of events, change the number of sex positions to 7.  This would mean the sex position vs girl matching would be different up to round 70, at which point it starts to repeat.

Edited by MisterCat

I'm sorry, but I sure hope they don't. Some players will already need some three years to see the eighth stage of the sixth champion, with an implementation like the one you suggested the champions would get even more harder and time consuming to beat.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MisterCat said:

A bit of feed back on the Champions duels.  Currently we get 10 girls in our draft, and there are 5 rotating sex positions.  As the duel progresses, each girl always sees the same two sex positions (since 5 is a factor of 10) each time it's her turn.   It's nice if the girl's favorite position is what she sees, but this isn't likely, and since we can't see the sex position rotation before the start, it's pretty random if you get a match to the favorite or not.  If your girl's favorite position isn't one of the two she sees, she'll never match against her favorite.

I think you're quite confused. It's each position in the order corresponding to two girls in the lineup, not the other way around. And you can change the order of your girls after you've learned the position order from the first battle if it was a loss. In fact, that's the whole point of it, not randomly fluking matched positions.

Edited by _shal_
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, _shal_ said:

I think you're quite confused. It's each position in the order corresponding to two girls in the lineup, not the other way around. And you can change the order of your girls after you've learned the position order from the first battle if it was a loss. In fact, that's the whole point of it, not randomly fluking matched positions.

omg, I never know you can change the positons.......upvoted lol

22 hours ago, rsmaster said:

Wish mine had 5 different ,  2 of my my stages only had 2 different positions ,bridge , and indian headstand!!

There *are* five positions, but nothing to stop the game from pulling the same position five times.

What really stinks is when the champion gets lucky with the draw. The 4th level champion had like THREE positions for his girl and I could barely get through a full rotation of my girls. 😟

Just feel it should be noted that you can change the girl's positions or draw new girls entirely if you know you have a girl with high power and matching position. (Didn't see anything in the thread here clarify that you can draw new girls and the positions stay the same.)  Anyways I've got mixed feelings on it.  I feel like matching positions is for those that have leveled their whole harem team and are consistantly drawing their strongest girls, were players like me have a few strong ones and just try to get those and make do till they get everyone else up to snuff.  I've had a lot of fights lately though were it's more like only 2 poses exist at most.  I got that 'game pulling the same position 5 times' example going on right now and non of my strongest use it.

10 hours ago, trunks2585 said:

I feel like matching positions is for those that have leveled their whole harem team and are consistantly drawing their strongest girls, were players like me have a few strong ones and just try to get those and make do till they get everyone else up to snuff.

"Up to snuff" doesn't have to mean "matching your own level". A common girl with max affection and okay level will normally contribute much more with matching position than a "strong girl" that doesn't match. So in fact common and rare girls are your champion workhorses till you reach the stage of the game where you can shower epics and legendaries with affection upgrades. And even then the difference between a common and an epic girl isn't anything dramatic.

My harem is currently at about 60% of my level and I feel like I'm doing just fine with champions. The first 100 levels are cheap, common girl xp is very cheap, rare girl xp is quite cheap, common and rare girls comprise the bulk of young characters' harems, the champions system actually provides means for players to earn a lot more money than we used to. And we're building up affection of our common and rare girls to get more cash anyways.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

trust me at level 297 and ive maxed my girls out and i cant get threw a full rotation before i loose usually by the fifth or sixth girl the champion has 4 of the positions in his favor I've spent 8 tickets and have not reached a third of my goal and i used all 8 of my drafts  Matsuda is killing me i might just say to hell with it the champions suck unless you like spending real cash to buy kabons just to realize that come morning  half your effort has been erased

1 hour ago, Jonny hungwell said:

trust me at level 297 and ive maxed my girls out and i cant get threw a full rotation before i loose usually by the fifth or sixth girl the champion has 4 of the positions in his favor I've spent 8 tickets and have not reached a third of my goal and i used all 8 of my drafts  Matsuda is killing me i might just say to hell with it the champions suck unless you like spending real cash to buy kabons just to realize that come morning  half your effort has been erased

Not to make a couple of stupid questions, but did you tried to use your charm girls to match the position in the rotation yourself (possibly with at least seven girls)? Did you try to obtain some legendary charm equipment (hard to do, I know, but if you have a lot of money Great Pachinko is always there). Moreover, i took a look to your profile, ad realized that you are by far the highest in level of your club, a club, IMHO, with bonus ranks too low for a player of your level: you should have a club with ranks around 13-15 at your level (just my opinion).

I asked the above questions because I am 58 levels higher than you (they were more or less 4 less when I first reached Matsuda), but (without at that time being a club member) after adjusting my girls (the most of which are at level 60 or level 100, with a dozen at level 200, a small bunch at various higher levels, only three, my league team, at my level, and 43 still at level 1) and in both the times I cleared Matsuda stages (I am Hardcore like you) I never used more than 11 tickets per phase (and i could have said 9, if I had not misclicked while redrafting the girls), so, even with our difference in level, it surprises me that with all your girls maxed, you have so many problems. I would fully understand if you said that you required 15 or 20 tickets to beat him, but the fact that in the end you will probably need more than 24, tells me that probably something is missing, being your main stats just 2-3k lower than mine (spare to look at my profile, in this period I have my good equipment on only when I fight in the leagues).

In the end, a small question: you said you have 8 drafts, but your profile says that you have 112 girls, so you should have 11 drafts. Where is the error?

On a side note - so using charm monostats with Matsuda should really work?

I tried switching some of my rainbows (or maybe knowhow monostats) for charm monostats but did much less damage that way, so I stopped.
Should I try again? Or doesn't that work for know-how players that much?

yes i have all legendary gear and i match the first 7 i'm hard core so  no  i don't use charm or know how mono gear and after 22 battles i finally beet him but the next time i get stuck with 4-6 of his favorite positions ill just skip him its not like he has anything worth the hassle as for the error ask the debs if they will even answer

13 hours ago, Jonny hungwell said:

yes i have all legendary gear and i match the first 7 i'm hard core so  no  i don't use charm or know how mono gear and after 22 battles i finally beet him but the next time i get stuck with 4-6 of his favorite positions ill just skip him its not like he has anything worth the hassle as for the error ask the debs if they will even answer

Quite strange. Apart the fact that you were really unlucky to get 4 Matsuda girl poses out of 5, I don't understand why you needed so many tickets to beat him, being our power levels only slightly different, despite the level difference.

Regarding the question, I doubt the devs would answer to me should I ask a question in place of another player... :)

On 8/4/2019 at 2:56 PM, _shal_ said:

Only for charm players.

To add to it, I'm not sure it would work better than rainbows, as a player would lose a lot of harmony and a lot of armor. Which are both quite effective against low level Matsuda while he still has low damage.

Edited by Sefiroth

After gathering tickets for a few days (i reached 101 to be sure to succeed in what I had in mind, after ending all the tickets I had accumulated in the first days of the champions feature to reach the point below) i played with all my available champions. This was the starting situation:
blob.thumb.png.eeba58f8bd22f4e3c04d893205edcf44.png

I played until I cleared all the first phases of all the available stages:
blob.thumb.png.6510e1bffb39aec3ce9d65ce336c3ef6.png

To do this I needed a total of 19 tickets: 1 for Romero, 2 for Whaty, 6 for Matsuda (he is becoming my black beast, it is the second time I made an error while redrafting the Beyond Garden battle team), 5 for Ryu and (only, to my surprise) 5 for Visor. I was also quite unlucky both with Matsuda and Visor, as the last ticket I used on them cleared the phase at the first girl attack. Moreover, for the first time since I started to play with the champions, I did more damage in the first round of Visor (over 2 million, with seven know-how girls in the battle team, but obviously without the matching positions) than in the following rounds (less than 1,5 million each, with seven matching positions).

IMHO, my recent club membership have had its (heavy) weight in reducing the number of tickets I needed to complete the five phases. It appears to me, anyway, that is also quite heavy the weight of luck in the drawing of the strongest girls (for players that, like me, does not have their harems fully upgraded at maximum level), if ten strong girls with little or no positions matched, can outweigh in progress (by a good +25%) ten random girls with seven positions matched. I am prone to think that if I had the possibility to have my harem fully upgraded, i would have saved at least two tickets, probably more.

6 hours ago, Sefiroth said:

To add to it, I'm not sure it would work better than rainbows, as a player would lose a lot of harmony and a lot of armor. Which are both quite effective against low level Matsuda while he still has low damage.

You don't lose defences against champions for that. It's based off your value for their stat even if it's your main stat, not the average of your other two. You don't go to 6 mono stats because of the harmony loss, yes, but you are better off having some mono stats.

• Thanks 1

Today, having a number of ticket left, I decided to take the next steps:

blob.thumb.png.1c20e4ea188ee923fdfe92807ff02ccf.png

And I got aghast. To complete all the phase 2 I needed a total of 29 tickets: one for Romero, two for Whaty, five for Matsuda, seven for Ryu... and fourteen for Visor. Luckily I was able to start battling them earlier than last time, or I may have been forced to continue tomorrow, losing even more tickets.

The only difference from the first battle with Visor, apart an increase of more or less 400k in his impression total, was that in the previous battle in the round of poses only one was Suspended Congress (Any's favorite), while this time there were three of them (also consecutive, in positions 3, 4, and 5). This had two effects: it made me understand better the difficulties endured by @Jonny hungwell, and also made me think about the champions system.

The conclusion is known. Champions alone are already hard to fight, but joined with a similar variability, where the single player is victim of the luck in how much favorable poses he has in the poses round, makes the things absolutely exxagerated. I would not deem unfair to need every time 15 tickets to beat a phase, if I know that I will need 15 tickets. The point is that needing seven tickets for one phase, then fifteen for the next one, and maybe again seven for the third, makes the whole thing absolutely unfair. In time the game has become increasingly based on combat, but luckily up to now RNG had limited his bad effect to the reward drops (girls included). This overwhelming influence of the RNG in the champion feature, and the dizzying differences that derive from it, are absurd to say the least. As it may be evinced from my past posts, before today I found a little weird the complains of players about this argument, because I didn't had a measurement of the differences that could take place. That is no more. I have recognized many times that this is a game of patience, but every decent thing has a limit: players have the right to play the game without being treated like this. Because of my personal situation, I will never be a paying player, but if I were, after dealing with this, I would stop being one and ask other paying friends to do the same.

• Thinking 1

We are truly blessed that you've never paid into the game, because I can't imagine how much more pompous your displays of self-importance would be if you had.

Lots of paying players in your new club, you can start organizing your boycott movement there.

• Like 1

On 7/16/2019 at 7:42 PM, fisticuz said:

... but nothing to stop the game from pulling the same position five times.

What really stinks is when the champion gets lucky with the draw. The 4th level champion had like THREE positions for his girl and I could barely get through a full rotation of my girls. 😟

Having this now with 4/5 Albane's favored. Really feels like it shouldn't happen.

6 hours ago, _shal_ said:

We are truly blessed that you've never paid into the game, because I can't imagine how much more pompous your displays of self-importance would be if you had.

If I were to judge by the number of times I saw you blurt out  offensive judgments only recently, apparently with the only purpose to make destructive criticism, if you and I were in front of a neutral jury, I doubt that I would be the one called "pompous displayer of self-importance". The only thing you demonstrated with that definition is that you did't understand anything of what kind of person I am (and of the post).

6 hours ago, _shal_ said:

Lots of paying players in your new club, you can start organizing your boycott movement there.

It would quite hard, even if we communicate frequently (and this is not the case, as in chat the other club members communicate mainly in French, and as I said elsewhere I don't understand a word of Napoleon's tongue). Moreover, although I think they are really very kind to have accepted me in their club, at the actual state of things I can not honestly define them "friends" in the meaning I used in my post. To be more exact, unluckily there is no HH player I feel at ease to apply that definition. And by the meaning I intended, I would be quite worried if many people would start telling they have a lot of friends here. Internet acquaintances are one thing, real friends are totally another.

One more time, my excuses to fellow players for the off-topic (hell, this is becoming a bad habit). 

On 8/9/2019 at 2:31 AM, Observer_X said:

That is no more. I have recognized many times that this is a game of patience, but every decent thing has a limit: players have the right to play the game without being treated like this. Because of my personal situation, I will never be a paying player, but if I were, after dealing with this, I would stop being one and ask other paying friends to do the same.

I joined about half a year ago. Since then shards made the game better. Champions made the game better. New world and monthly events keep coming. Bundles are mostly overpriced (the current one is kinda ridiculous), but late world bundles offer pretty good deals. So I'm gonna put my money where my mouth is and keep supporting the game I enjoy with a monthly card. 🤷‍♂️

You need only 14 tickets against Visor with 3 matching positions? Gotta be great to be you, because it takes me over 30 with 1 match. But hey, it's a lot of extra daily money compared to before champions, so I'll take it. Meanwhile, if you focused on weaker champions first, you could've had 2-3 girls by now.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/15/2019 at 3:30 PM, rsmaster said:

Wish mine had 5 different ,  2 of my my stages only had 2 different positions ,bridge , and indian headstand!!

This is my complaint right here. Of the 4 or 5 positions available to the class of a given champion, far too often it's just two positions repeated, such as -

sodomy, sodomy, missionary, sodomy, missionary

Thank you for listening.

Edited by Red Rudy
(redacted)

3 minutes ago, Red Rudy said:

This is my complaint right here. Of the 4 or 5 positions available to the class of a given champion, far too often it's just two positions repeated, such as -

sodomy, sodomy, missionary, sodomy, missionary

Thank you for listening.

For reference, just 4 are available to each champion. None have 5.