3rd Kinkversary HH - Discussion

John 1039

51 minutes ago, sanjkame said:

hehehe Why? 

In general, the developers' main assumption was good. very rare girl who will have a handful of people, but everyone has access to it, everyone can get it because she is on the first boss

the first 5 star legendary girl was on the first bossthe drop was extremely low.  Players paid for 10K kobans and they did not have anything in return. Everyone has girls from the first boss because they are easy to get, the first boss gives extreemly little money.  You did not gain anything and you spent a lot of kobansBut feel the frustrations of the players who bought 10K kobans for real money and did not gain anything.  additionally, there were no prizes for the place in TOF or for leagues at that time, so the kobans were only for completing the mission, and the events were only once per month. You feel the frustrations of the players now?

In next legendary event they increased the drop and added legendary gifts to the boss to return the invested kobons. 

Edited by fap.titans.gra
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, windia said:

because the first day grabber invested thousands of kobans and no drop...? [not sure about seriousness of question as you said few lines earlier you don't remember much]

Ohhh that's true, probably because Levitya bring for the first time a 4 days event, so the people wasn't expecting that

23 hours ago, Sefiroth said:

I mean, we know the chance - 22.5%.

We know the chance the devs have declared. After seeing post after post on the scarcity of event pachinko, I'll exert my right of not believe in what they said.

11 hours ago, DHarry said:

We won't get close, trust me. 

Second day and 8 pages (+2 since yesterday, not counting complains in other threads)... we are progressing... as I said, we will see...

Il y a 1 heure, sanjkame a dit :

hehehe Why?

In fact, the legendary girl was there but no matter how many fights you did, it was impossible to catch her the first hours after the beginning of the event. It was a huge mistake and players spent a lot for a 0% rate.

Finally, after the complains, Kinkoid fixed it.

• Like 1

Il y a 1 heure, sanjkame a dit :

hehehe Why?

In fact, the legendary girl was there but no matter how many fights you did, it was impossible to catch her the first hours after the beginning of the event. It was a huge mistake and players spent a lot for a 0% rate.

Finally, after the complains, Kinkoid fixed it.

Damn!  It's happened again, folks!  This should've been my Zorba the Geek account, but I couldn't change it.  Sorry.  Anyway, I'm hardly a newbie, even in Herbie Hynde as I'm battling Jackson's Crew up there with the rest of my accounts.  It's possibly because of the name change from Bryan which might register me as new.  Anyway...

A non-event for me and I'm not seriously taking part, except in EvP.  So far I've had zero luck there.  I couldn't be more pissed off with one proviso.  That proviso is that I play the free game so I shouldn't really gain the rewards that paying players can expect, should I.

In the test I have only Tanned Housemaid to collect (I have all of the rescue girls in my main accounts).  In the test, something interesting is happening.  The girl is Rare yet the drop rate is as for Epic or Legendary Days.  Who would waste kobans trying for a girl this low down the pecking order?  I say low drop rate because shard drops (for me anyway) have not exceeded x5 and are mostly x1 or x2 (and then only every second round).  So far she's on x23 thanks to one rogue round of x20.  So unless something extraordinary happens I won't get her - just one girl over 5 days!  Bizarre!

This Anniversary has been designed for those who (a) are paying for monthly cards, (b) buying kobans with real Euros, &/or (c) serious competitors in the League and collect winnings through this.  This also gives these players a real and free chance to collect Norou in the Arena.  In this regard, to be more fair, they should've also included Levitya and the Twins in order to balance classes (KH, HC and charm).  As for the survey - 'yawn'.  Multiple choice questions create a certain pre-determined outcome and are highly manipulative.  As for the rewards, they mean stuff all in the context of the length of an event/revival/anniversary.

To put all the best girls (IMO anyway) in Epic Pachinko has me having to face all the also-ran permanents in there as well, diluting my chances of getting the event girls I really want (like L'il Red).  For me this is all academic anyway because I would've been just short of having enough kobans in each account for a single x10 spin by the end of the event.  So I was trying in EvP instead.  As I said, zero luck and not even any new equipment I can use (in contrast to my successes in normal events).

If one accepts that Kinkoid is rewarding paying members (and new members who've made it far enough to reach at least most of the villains) then this might be fair enough, but I would've liked a bit of a heads-up to tell us that 'non-paying members need not participate'.

Edited by Herbie Hynde
add text

5 hours ago, Eman said:

Oh, God, please no! Not all of us can spend a lot of time in the game and playing in the arena.

In my case, it's quite common to spend two days just to get the 16 wins for the rewards. A girl in the arena would automatically be a missed girl.

LOL... well that sucks that you don't have much time I'm a busy person too so I know how you feel but they did make it very easy to get Norou from arena. 

I have a 2nd account that doesnt have her so what Ive been doing is logging in with my phone about once every 2-3 hours and investing about 20 seconds for 3 fights. If you have trouble winning then pop some of those free boosters that they give you. Taking an 8 hour rest every day I'm still currently on track to get her and without putting much effort into it. IDK if it's luck or what but im at 60 shards in 2 days. Maybe thats why I like the arena idea. I hope you have the same luck that is if you don't have her already. :)

Yes, the worst part is how they virtually gave away the one legendary I did get back then to make her almost boring, at least not special at all. While keeping the other 2 behind a very high pachinko wall. 

Arena girl:

Great idea, lame execution. 

@Zorba the Geek No, they did not reward paying players. Paying players (I have a monthly card) already have all the girls they “offered“. More to do in regular events. 

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, MaybeRegret said:

but now getting a girl in the arena much easier than in boss fights. 

Just getting the girls from the bosses in the current event done through the anus.
And about the "ease" of getting a girl from the arena ... Yes, it is easy if you are sitting on a bot or if several people are managing the account, in shifts. During the usual 12-days event (the first in each month), the girl from the boss is easier to get, faster, cheaper than the girl from the arena now. Smoothes the impression only that Narou Top3 (at the moment) in its class.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, DHarry said:

Yes, the worst part is how they virtually gave away the one legendary I did get back then to make her almost boring, at least not special at all. While keeping the other 2 behind a very high pachinko wall. 

Arena girl:

Great idea, lame execution. 

@Zorba the Geek No, they did not reward paying players. Paying players (I have a monthly card) already have all the girls they “offered“. More to do in regular events. 

Hi, it's Zorba here.  I can't be bothered going through the process of clearing out the HH cookies just yet to get back on as Zorba.  Fair point you make!  It's even more absurd than I thought.

It's amazing that the two Mission girls (Tanned Housemaid and Nemah) are attached to the two bosses who are the most advanced in the game, which means the newbies who would otherwise be able to add them to their harems would probably have no access to them for this 'celebration'.  The rest of us probably have them already as you rightly implied.  I certainly do.

Kinkoid is either dumb as (which I doubt) or he's thumbing his nose at us in a 'screw you' gesture by putting those particular girls with the two most advanced bosses.  Either way he's having a great laugh at our expense and indulging in his own anniversary celebrations.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MaybeRegret said:

@Салерион, 150 wins in 12 days seems pretty doable and for one person.

150/12 - yes. But even this is not for everyone. And here on the forum, and in my guild chat, I regularly see whining about what 16 victories cannot be done in a day.

And specifically now it was allocated not 12 days, but only 5.

And back to where we started:

Now getting a girl from the arena is more difficult, longer (in real-time costs of the player, and not in calendar time), more expensive (about the cost of the boosters do not forget); than the girl from the boss during a regular event.

2 minutes ago, MaybeRegret said:

And why you need boosters to fight in the arena? 
If you can do daily missions, you can get around 12 wins in days.

Sorry, "WHAT?!"

After active league season - i'm sit without boosters. And need make... hmmmm.... 12-14 hours *2 *3... so need 72-84 fights for gain 16 wins. Time 12-14 hours (not just a calendar time, but respecting timings with an accuracy of 2 minutes) - it's time, which is checked for several months, every second week, every day, when without boosters.

1 minute ago, MaybeRegret said:

I usually get 10-12 wins in 3 hours without any boosters. 

Yes, this is possible, only if you CONSTANTLY sit without boosters. Or if you CONSTANTLY sit on green boosters (as I do on the test server). And if you use orange boosters for the league - and then stop using them - the arena turns into a solid “ass-pain”.

12 minutes ago, MaybeRegret said:

I use orange boosters one day in a week. 

In that case, I see only one explanation:
You do not spend 120 fights under the orange boosters (from the bottom 110 wins) in a row. And you are not approaching opponents who are much stronger than you.
And I'm in the active season of the League 7 days continuously sitting under the orange boosters. And in the first two days, 90-95% of arena fights are winning. Doing usually 120 battles per day (90 = the lowest). 3-7 days of the active season of the League % wins about 70 ...
And when after that you stop using boosters. Exactly the same number of battles, only with directly inverse proportions of wins / losses.
So if you do 30 battles of the arena under the boosters, and then without the boosters you do 180 battles of the arena. That is all the same that you constantly sit without boosters.

4 hours ago, Салерион said:

Now getting a girl from the arena is more difficult, longer (in real-time costs of the player, and not in calendar time), more expensive (about the cost of the boosters do not forget); than the girl from the boss during a regular event.

You can juice up on orange boosters and then just refresh arena with kobans. At your 70% win rate on boosters it will still be about twice as cheap as an ordinary legendary days event. And if you actually milk your 24 hours on boosters before resorting to refreshing with kobans - even cheaper still. And if you're a player that can do those free ~120 arena fights a day, then all you need is two days on orange boosters. A 5-star legendary girl for 480 kobans? That's a steal. (Which is incidentally another reason why girls from arena can not be easily balanced without making them 'free' for some players or completely unattainable for the vast majority.)

21 minutes ago, Sefiroth said:

You can juice up on orange boosters and then just refresh arena with kobans. At your 70% win rate on boosters it will still be about twice as cheap as an ordinary legendary days event. And if you actually milk your 24 hours on boosters before resorting to refreshing with kobans - even cheaper still. And if you're a player that can do those free ~120 arena fights a day, then all you need is two days on orange boosters. A 5-star legendary girl for 480 kobans? That's a steal. (Which is incidentally another reason why girls from arena can not be easily balanced without making them 'free' for some players or completely unattainable for the vast majority.)

And it's because of this that I think old event girls (the very first ones) should be retired from the 5 day revival events if they are on their third year now or whatever, and be put permanently in the area, where they can be won at leisure.  Once Halloween rolls around we'll have to see what kinkoid does because that is when I think they started doing event girls and they'll have to either combine revival girls into one event, or start offering them in some other way.