3rd Kinkversary HH - Discussion

John 1039

I'm mostly disappointed with Norou in Arena. This is a brand new thing and I was interested to see this happen, with a painfully small chance of success probably, but hey, it's new. But no. Nothing new in there. It's just the ONLY legendary of the original three I already have. The other two of course hidden away deeply in a giant box of pachinko. 👎🏻👎🏻👎🏻

I'd fight the Arena all day long for a chance of Levitya or the twins, but nope. Why not a new girl in the new feature so it's a fun try for all of us?

Other than that, I didn't save too many kobans, because I had the chance to get the girls I want in their own events mostly, the anniversary is more roulette. I have most girls on the bosses already, so I'll play 2 event pachinkos on day 1 and that's the event for me. Happy 3 years HH/Kinkoid! Because even if the anniversary event is kind of a disappointment for me, I'm still happy they game made it this far. 

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Chthugha said:

I'd say the Levitya event is the one with the most backlash. I don't think this will surpass that 😂

This is true. Although I don't want to say that too often as they may take it as a challenge. 😒

It appears the affection drops are only 1-3 shards, though this is partially compensated by a high drop rate (could be 20%, but I have only done 40 fights) (edit: see RussellWestbrook's post below for 4 shards but a low drop rate) .

Edited by Dmytro

Through 180 combativity I have this for drops:

12/180 = 0.067 shard drop rate

Isn't this a revival event why are the shards capped at 4? (It could be 5 but its somewhat unlikely I was just unlucky: 0.8^12 = 0.068% chance)
whats going on?

Edited by RussellWestbrook

Drop rate appears to be the same as for other events -- at least according to my accounts -- i.e. ~ every 9-th battle on average. 

It's the dropped shard amount that's unusual / weird -- it seems to be capped at 4 (??)

1 minute ago, Sev said:

It's the dropped shard amount that's unusual / weird -- it seems to be capped at 4 (??)

So, the anniversary is like a "Rare Days" event, with bonus Pachinko action for those who have more kobans than girls.  And the truly novel Norou in the Arena, though it remains to be seen how plausible it is to get her.

If the package had kobans and the event had at least ONE new girl, I think the community engagement, and more to the point, the profit margin would have been much higher.  Let's hope there's a next year...

• Like 1

Wow, I was worried I wouldn't have enough kobans saved up for this event.  No worries, no need.  Already have all of the girls in Adventure, and all of the girls in the event pachinko.  Oh well, at least I won't lose any time trying to get the Jackson's Crew girls....

• Like 2

Pretty disappointed.

I have all the boss drop girls. I have Nouru. There are a few girls I would like in EpP and EvP but they are so diluted there is no real chance of getting them. And If I had wanted to play pachinko for girls I don't care about I don't need an anniversary event for that.

My kinkoid anniversary event is going to be maybe a dozen or so shards spread across 3 of Jackson's girls. Maybe 20 or 30 shards if the event goes REALLY well. /s

I have been playing for about 1.5 years and there is nothing here for me.

9 hours ago, Daniele said:

Retro-future harem revival, it's not so hard to figure out.

Too bad, very disappointing anniversary.
Got all event mission girls (who didn't get them? Except new players, of course).
Never played EvP and never will.
Almost never played EpP, and probably never will again.
I already got Norou.
Event's over 😆

I hope at least someone will enjoy the event, i'm looking forward to the next anniversary 😂

what's worrying me is that the next annyversary will probably have the same model... i am not holding my breath anymore.

17 minutes ago, Салерион said:

5 arena wins, 0 shards - very nice.

What's the price for gain Norou (on arena refills)... 5k gold? 6k gold? or mb 50k gold, with my "good" luck?  Very good event...

9 wins, 7 shards here. Too small of a sample to pronounce judgement yet.

Edited by Sefiroth

1 minute ago, Sefiroth said:

9 wins, 7 shards here. Too small of a sample to pronounce judgement yet.

On test server 6 wins and 5 shards. On live server 0 shards after 5 wins. With Kinkoid bugged RNG and my luck - i have all chances don't gain Norou during 5 days. Even with 5k gold on arena refills.

8 hours ago, trunks2585 said:

@MaybeRegret @Valgo Move on, you're derailing the thread.  The main point is discussing that this 'celebration' sucks ass.  And this is why I'll never pay the devs a dime. 

Meanwhile I play other gacha games like say Granblue Fantasy, and you know what they did for their anniversary?  Basically a solid month of spinning a roulette wheel to determine if you get 1, 3, or 10 FREE pulls, EVERY SINGLE DAY.  And if you were really lucky you got to pull until you got an SSR weapon or summon (The best grade you can get and what most players are after.)  And the final day of the event you were guaranteed pulls till you got at least 5 SSRs.  Along with this they have a daily log in bonus system in place.  For the event, you bonus premium currency for every log in.  Know what I did?  I took them up on their special offer.  30 bucks and I got my pick of almost literally any unit in the game that I wanted.  And there's easily more picks in their game than there is here.  Is 30 pricey?  Yeah.  Would I normally pay a gacha game money?  No.  But because Cygames treats their players so well, I contributed to their continued success.

And that's just one example of a gacha style game that knows how to give to it's players.  You look up almost any mobile game and their anniversery and they do something to make their celebration more engaging.  Granblue had special story events taking place.  Last year valkerie crusade had daily logins with bonuses that when fused together made a powerful top tier character.  I haven't played kingdom hearts union cross in like a year so I can't even remember what they've done for their anniversaries, but maybe someone here knows off the top of their heads.

So Kinkoid, I suggest you reconsider whatever business strategies you have, reconsider your ideas, and learn how to spoil your player base a little, especially for what's suppose to be a celebration of 3 years of running this game that you are slowly killing.

The only things that could possibly save this event would be details not mentioned yet like:

-bonus missions that pay more than usual kobans

-reduced pachinko koban prices.

-increased girl drop rates

-some special gimmick or mechanic added just for this event, just something bonus to do.

-unlimited energy for those that want to catch up on the story.

it's called whaling(catching whales) as only those would be willing to spend hundreds of $ and waste them in a f$cking roulette. the rest don't matter as the whales bringing enough income to compensate.

1 minute ago, Салерион said:

On test server 6 wins and 5 shards. On live server 0 shards after 5 wins. With Kinkoid bugged RNG and my luck - i have all chances don't gain Norou during 5 days. Even with 5k gold on arena refills.

Feeling and fact are often quite different. Right now I feel like I won't get Norou: 12 fights, 10W, 2L, only 4 shards from 3 drops.

That said, it's still too early to tell whether I'll even need to spend kobans to get her. Another 48+ drops isn't impossible.