3rd Kinkversary HH - Discussion

John 1039

4 minutes ago, ZackMacKenzie said:

Feeling and fact are often quite different. Right now I feel like I won't get Norou: 12 fights, 10W, 2L, only 4 shards from 3 drops.

That said, it's still too early to tell whether I'll even need to spend kobans to get her. Another 48+ drops isn't impossible.

Live (where do i need her😞 8 wins, 1 drop, 2 shards.

Test (where it doesn't matter) : 9 wins, 7 drops, 8 shards.

Feel the difference.

It was impossible to do anything without the fucked curve RNG.

51 minutes ago, ZackMacKenzie said:

If the package had kobans and the event had at least ONE new girl, I think the community engagement, and more to the point, the profit margin would have been much higher.  Let's hope there's a next year...

If only the arena girl wasn't Nourou but just a new KH five star legend (which is expected next anyways...) could make the whole event look a lot more pleasent... They make 2-5 new girls every month so why not? ;)

11 hours ago, rayley said:

How to spit on your playerbase by Kinkoid...

1. Put mission girls of the last events on your bosses (because probably every long time player got them but you can still sell it as a great opportunity to get girls cheap)

2. Put Norou an old KH-Legendary  as an arena reward ( while the other 2 old 5* legendaries are only available through pachinko). Why not design a new girl especially for the anniversary, so everyone can get a new girl? Na, just go and fuck you, for having a decent idea!

3. Anniversary bundle without Kobans? Yeah, great!

4. Teasing this "event" as the best thing ever...3 days to...2 days to go... And as the big surprise the big letdown.

5. Linking the wrong news! That is just the cherry on the shitcake called 3rd anniversary event.

6. Getting free avatars as surprise present! Wohoo! Nobody gives a fuck about them.

Well, there are still some things you could improve to make it a decent event while not puting much work into it, for example put a discount onto Epic Pachinko and Event Pachinko, so players have a bigger incentive to play it and don't feel ripped off...

So, when are the next epic days aka "the real 3rd anniversary"? 😁

I like the avatars, but I agree with your other points.

1 minute ago, MisterCat said:

I like the avatars, but I agree with your other points.

You know, I would appreciate the avatars, and the art in general, a whole lot more (than my current not-at-all) if the artist new how to draw more than 3 kinds of breasts:

1. small
  2. clothed
  3. fake

None of the curvier girls look any more natural than Sara Jay does (at least none in my harem or avatar list).

As far as avatars go, I'd even be (slightly) more enthused if there were more male options available, though I admit most people probably don't give a rat's ass about male avatars. It's just odd that almost all of the male avatars are either the base hero (boring) or Gruntt / Dark Lord (ugly). I guess there's always penis chi/ki. :eyeroll:

Fragments falling out of bosses 1-4? Really? Same as on epic days? If that's the case, the price of the girl in the epic days was about 3k-4k koban and I strongly suspect that it will be the same here. I just don't have the words. It's just an epic shame, an apotheosis of greed and stupidity. And the cherry on the cake is a green, indelible exclamation point. Free fucking avataaaaaaaaaaars! "Пиздецсукаблять" (с)

In short, I congratulate the kinkords on their anniversary. This dance is specially for you. Choke on it. (Les Grossman as a kinkoid, and everyone else as players)

Edited by Lemus
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Cantrix said:

t's called whaling(catching whales) as only those would be willing to spend hundreds of $ and waste them in a f$cking roulette

The funny things is that the most player spend on the game the less he get in the anniversary. 

• Like 3

@ZackMacKenzie @Салерион For Norou, it is only 1-2 shard per drop, but the drop rate is high.  At perhaps 2 shards per hour (depending on your win rate) and 16 hours per day, it would take about 3 days.  If you leave the game running in the arena screen, you have a 30min window without losing fight attempts (or you can buy arena refills with Kobans).  Good luck.

However, I agree with the others that the boss girls are lacking. Given the low number of shards per drop (i.e. 1-4), they could have put two girls per boss, arranged so that drops for the 'rare' girl (whom most long-time players already have) always come before drops for the other girl.

For some players, the biggest part of the event is the legendary equipment (a full set), which is otherwise very expensive for higher level players.

• Like 2

This event is disappointing.

I played for like 5 months in 2017, then took a long hiatus and started playing again in March this year. I was not around for the anniversary last year, but reading the wiki I had high expectations. Its not all lost for me, as due to the above I don't actually have most of the villain girls (and am particularly happy I get to claim Marie, which I just missed out on when I returned), but compared to what appears to have been around last year its a real disappointed, particularly seeing people who have been playing continuously and can't get a single girl from the villains. A second girl per villain would have been fantastic, even if just for a select few villains. I also find it weird that the anniversary bundle doesn't include any Kobans, as this event is a Koban-eater.

The only nice thing is a girl in the arena, which is a good touch which they should do regularly.

Finally, can someone tell me how I can get rid of the green exclamation point on the user-menu? I've clicked through the Avatar selection at least 5 times already on multiple devices and can't seem to get rid of it and figure out what it wants. Supposedly this event rewarded a special avatar, but fuck if I know what that means or how to claim it.

Edited by sucker360
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, sucker360 said:

how I can get rid of the green exclamation point on the user-menu? I've clicked through the Avatar selection at least 5 times already on multiple devices and can't seem to get rid of it and figure out what it wants. Supposedly this event rewarded a special avatar, but fuck if I know what that means or how to claim it.

You can not at the moment... it's not a bug -- just kinkoid things...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Салерион said:

Live (where do i need her😞 8 wins, 1 drop, 2 shards.

Test (where it doesn't matter) : 9 wins, 7 drops, 8 shards.

Feel the difference.

It was impossible to do anything without the fucked curve RNG.

Maybe you can let the other people you're sharing the account with have a go for a few hours, they might do better.

4 minutes ago, Dmytro said:

@ZackMacKenzie @Салерион For Norou, it is only 1-2 shard per drop, but the drop rate is high.  At perhaps 2 shards per hour (depending on your win rate) and 16 hours per day, it would take about 3 days.  If you leave the game running in the arena screen, you have a 30min window without losing fight attempts (or you can buy arena refills with Kobans).  Good luck.

However, I agree with the others that the boss girls are lacking. Given the low number of shards per drop (i.e. 1-4), they could have put two girls per boss, arranged so that drops for the 'rare' girl (whom most long-time players already have) always come before drops for the other girl.

For some players, the biggest part of the event is the legendary equipment (a full set), which is otherwise very expensive for higher level players.

1) 11 arena wins and 1 shards drop (2 shards at 2 hours). It's "high drop rate"?!!

2) 80+ fights vs boss and 28 shards in summ.

Yesterday I had the last day of the card. I sat and thought whether to renew or not. And now I am sure that yesterday I made a mistake. It was necessary not to renew.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ZackMacKenzie said:

So, the anniversary is like a "Rare Days" event, with bonus Pachinko action for those who have more kobans than girls.  And the truly novel Norou in the Arena, though it remains to be seen how plausible it is to get her.

About 100x more plausible as Levetya or the Twins. If Norou is your goal, you can refill that arena again and again. Maaaany time for the price of just a single EvP and even more for a 10x EpP. And even then, you have a tiny chance to actually get those. Norou is almost certain if you keep doing it and you'll get xp, money and mojo as a side reward. 

2 hours ago, Arvelak said:

I got a Lenaëlle avatar which I've been wanting... didn't think that it would basically be the highlight of the event I got it from (did a few tries of event pachinko and am now waiting for the next Legendary Days)

Yes, I was eyeing that one too. It's awesome, but I'm happy with this one. Anyone have that free avatar business? I keep going through the whole list, but that stupid exclamation mark won't go away. 

• Haha 1

Well, i cannot say that im not dissapointed... on the last aniversary we could get girls like Noella, Victoria, Bunny's Mother Lady Meta and others girls that only you can get in pachinko just fighting bosses... im not saying, put every  pachinko girls in boss drop, no.... but cmon you could put 1 or 2 of those epic (im not icluding the legendary ones because it would be very greedy on my part) pachinko girls in boss drop...

I really do not think it's too much to expect something like that... im not going to say this event is a shit!!!! Or, this developers are all greedy bastards, nothing like that.. The point of these games is not to please all the crybabys who want everything whithout paying anything (i don't pay a cent)... but well, this is my opinion

22 minutes ago, Салерион said:

(2 shards at 2 hours)

Even at this rate you won't need much kobans by the end of the event. Still, your sample is low and you're just having an unlucky streak. My experience lines up with that of other people in the thread - I'd anticipate her at 200 wins or less. Which is as short as two days for people who can afford to do arena every 30 minutes.

Welp, I had 64,805 kobans saved up for this Anniversary and I figured I'd give Epic Pachinko a go for Levitya since the Girls on offer were more appealing to Me than the ones in Event Pachinko. Like many others, I already have all of the Girls on the Bosses, so that's a no. I also have Norou, another disappointment but surely Epic Pachinko will be better right? Wrong. I wanted to try out Single Spins to see how many Girls I could score in 10 Spins and on Spin #9, I got Cop Nika. Not who I wanted but ok. Then on Spin #12 I got Mani who's alright I guess. Wow, 12 Spins and 2 Girls already? 😯 Let's keep it going! Brace Yourselves... cause from that last drop up until Single Spin #50!! I got Jack Sh!t. 😨 I thought, "hey, I didn't get one from 13 - 20, so maybe I'll get one from 21 - 30." And I kept going and going until it became painfully clear that I was bamboozled. 38 F#cking Spins and not a damn thing?! Seriously?! I've heard of bad luck but come on! 😫 I immediately shifted to ×10 Spins and got Val Notka, Sensual Cherrin, Kimechi, Atila, and Skytte in that order. No one desirable... After discussing this with some Club mates, they said that even a draft for 600 kobans would've been preferable to Single Spins, especially with My Sh!t luck. RNGesus took Me for a ride before taking a dump on My face. 💩 I did the same thing last year but to a lesser extent due to lack of kobans. *sigh* I should've went with the Guaranteed option and not have left it up to chance. Those 16,200 kobans for the other 30 Spins could've netted Me another 3 Girls, 10 outta 10... 😟 With the 10,805 kobans I've got left, I hope to spend them on Travel Gwenaelle. She'll be My chance at redemption. And if I don't get Her and I lose every last penny... Then I will put up My White Flag and perform a disappearing act, never to be seen again... ⚰ At least I don't have to suffer any more disappointment from a Game that just keeps taking and breaking. 💔

As a word of advice, please, DON'T DO SINGLE SPINS. Spend Your kobans wisely dear players, lest You end up eating Your heart out like Me. 😵

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

That bundle is only worth a bit if you had someone on a boss. It doesn't give you kobans, but the refills would be worth kobans so to say if you were looking for that anyway. 

Buuut, we all already have all the boss girls so yeah, not spending a penny on that. The only good thing is that the regular events are cooler now in comparison and I did the right thing going for girls I like right away instead of saving and waiting for this one.

And tbth Sonic, there have been multiple tests and warnings against single EpP. I'm sorry that you got screwed, but you could have known? Ish? I only saved 4400 for this, will do 2 EvP and event done. Whatever the result. 

12 minutes ago, yourfriend said:

I thought the news said it was part of the reward for doing the missions.

Odd, I remember reading it depended on how long you've played the game. But then why doesn't that stupid ! not dissapear? 😑

• Thanks 1

So, this is the long awaited and actively hyped by devs anniversary event? 

Only new old girls, that anyone that has actually played the game before, had and whole lot of pachinko girls with full price? Seriously?!?!?!?!?

This is not how you celebrate another year of your game. Anniversary event should be time to reward your players for playing the game and all the time and effort they had put in in the game. 

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, fap.titans.gra said:

i have all the time "!" on avatar  some bug?

Poor implementation? False lure?

Looks like the marker will stay up through Monday when we can claim our 'free' avatars.

It probably should have come on with the event, turned off once we looked at the new stuff, and then come on again once the collection period for free avatars began (on Monday).

If the marker 'inadvertently' causes someone to select an avatar with koban confirmation turned off, thinking it's going to be free....

• Thanks 1

The only good thing about this event is Norou in the arena. Not because of the girl, I have her like everything available outside patchinko in this event but because it means they created the mechanism to put girls in the arena and could reuse it later.

• Like 2