3rd Kinkversary HH - Discussion

John 1039

2 hours ago, Sefiroth said:

A 5-star legendary girl for 480 kobans? That's a steal. 

480 kobans PLUS ~30 hours watching the clock and observing all timings. Why then do not you take into account this moment. How much do you rate one hour of your time? Just think about it. And think whether we will continue to talk about "robbery" and "stealing"? The personal time and effort that players put into the game should be valued no less than the time and effort of the developers who make this game.

And as I wrote earlier - the fact that this is 5 * violet, the top3 in its class - is the only thing that smoothes out the impressions of the “anniversary”. Because everything else in this "holiday" causes only severe heartburn. Especially permanent green "!", which I wrote about when they turned it on on the test server. What was ignored. And now dozens of people whine about it. When the developers did the same thing on a live server.

25 minutes ago, Салерион said:

480 kobans PLUS ~30 hours watching the clock and observing all timings. Why then do not you take into account this moment. How much do you rate one hour of your time? Just think about it. And think whether we will continue to talk about "robbery" and "stealing"? The personal time and effort that players put into the game should be valued no less than the time and effort of the developers who make this game.

And as I wrote earlier - the fact that this is 5 * violet, the top3 in its class - is the only thing that smoothes out the impressions of the “anniversary”. Because everything else in this "holiday" causes only severe heartburn. Especially permanent green "!", which I wrote about when they turned it on on the test server. What was ignored. And now dozens of people whine about it. When the developers did the same thing on a live server.

Or you can not try very hard and pick her up fairly easy? I've spent nothing on her and am 4 shards away. No boosters.

2 minutes ago, Trihnicus said:

Or you can not try very hard and pick her up fairly easy? I've spent nothing on her and am 4 shards away. No boosters.

Did you read the correspondence on the previous page? What about arenas, boosters, leagues? ..
And the second, more interesting question. Can you provide clear statistics on your arena fights?
I did this in the relevant topic on the forum. On a live server in the active period of the league and under the orange boosters. On a test server under green boosters and not having problems with "consequences of rejecting boosters". And on the test, I got it much faster. Although victories took the same amount. The difference is one victory. And by the number of fights - the difference is 15%. Or four hours of spended time.

Well, add to this the eternal question of "when will kill the RNG?". I hate RNG! And it seems that this is mutual.

Did we get the 200 combativity and the two new girls for complaining or was it intentional it the first place - anyways nice to get, at least some kobans can now be spent - the event has just won a little bit more sympathy.

24 minutes ago, blaa said:

Did we get the 200 combativity and the two new girls for complaining or was it intentional it the first place - anyways nice to get, at least some kobans can now be spent - the event has just won a little bit more sympathy.

yeah it looks like it, i have 2 girls i not got, they added to my main account.

Edited by wertyu

I am happy to say that they fixed the boss girls portion of the event, which was previously like Epic Days but without epic girls.  The 200 combativity gift (plus ordinary combativity over 5 days) should allow getting one girl from a troll without without buying refills (or many refills).  And the two new girls give something to do even for dedicated long-time players.

Edited by Dmytro
spelling fix

13 minutes ago, blaa said:

I don't know which one it was, but at least they gave us something new. And you're really going to need to those 200 combativity points as it's really hard to get shards for these new girls. 

Now 30 50 fights used and only 3 shards for Ninja Spy girl. 

Edited by ShadowHaamu

44 minuti fa, blaa ha scritto:

I guess it was already planned, I couldn't understand why I had Dark Lord and Ninja Spy marked like so since the beginning of the anniversary when I already had the girls at their disposal (at the beginning of the event), same for the exclamation point/"new!!!" mark on avatars when I had already seen the new ones, now that I've seen the latest 3 it's finally gone

Also, used the 200 free combativity + 83 combativity I had left after using the package to get the shards I was missing from the last boss' girls and right now I have 75 + 4 shards, so well, I guess maybe I might get one before the anniversary is over 

Schermata 2019-07-22 alle 17.58.06.png

Schermata 2019-07-22 alle 18.01.52.png

Edited by Oda

Don't be sad guys. 3rd day of event plus 200 free combatability and I'm at 72/100 for Neidre from Bremen. Maybe now I will get her before the end of the event. Those mission girls are so rare, no surprise that it's so hard to get them.

Btw, what are the specialties of this two new legendary girls?

Two new girls and a gift of 200 is good, of course. But why even here they managed to do everything through the ass. What prevented them from adding girls right from the beginning of the event or at least to warn about them? How to be the one who, for example, took and spent all the kobuns on Pachinko and now he is not enough? Though, most likely, nobody planned to add new girls - it's all miserable attempts to save this event at least somehow. And it was necessary to give out 200 combat points not on a direct, but with kabans for the similar sum so that everyone could spend them as and when it is convenient to it, instead of to stop the counter of points overflow, giving advantage to those who have come in at once and spent them.

And put that damn exclamation point away. It is annoying.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Lemus said:

Two new girls and a gift of 200 is good, of course. But why even here they managed to do everything through the ass. What prevented them from adding girls right from the beginning of the event or at least to warn about them? How to be the one who, for example, took and spent all the kobuns on Pachinko and now he is not enough? Though, most likely, nobody planned to add new girls - it's all miserable attempts to save this event at least somehow. And it was necessary to give out 200 combat points not on a direct, but with kabans for the similar sum so that everyone could spend them as and when it is convenient to it, instead of to stop the counter of points overflow, giving advantage to those who have come in at once and spent them.

i still hope the 2 new girls will be with dark lord and ninja spy for longer than the aniversary duration

1 minute ago, Oda said:

Elina and Petra? Know-How and Hardcore, respectively

Thank you. They're 3 star legendary girls, right?

3 minutes ago, Lemus said:

Agree. Those (awful) new avatars were added, but that green notification is still there.

12 minutes ago, Oda said:

I guess it was already planned, I couldn't understand why I had Dark Lord and Ninja Spy marked like so since the beginning of the anniversary when I already had the girls at their disposal (at the beginning of the event), same for the exclamation point/"new!!!" mark on avatars when I had already seen the new ones, now that I've seen the latest 3 it's finally gone

Also, used the 200 free combativity + 83 combativity I had left after using the package to get the shards I was missing from the last boss' girls and right now I have 75 + 4 shards, so well, I guess maybe I might get one before the anniversary is over 

Schermata 2019-07-22 alle 17.58.06.png

Schermata 2019-07-22 alle 18.01.52.png

well, in my script gruntt and edwarda were also colored, so i didnt think so - also there is none of the the new girls in the overview, so I guess it was not planned and a rush decision, but anyways, like I said, at least something to do - and I only got 32 shards out of it, so there is still a lot to go for ... 😃

• Like 1