• Ankyo
    • Malina
    • Erika
    • Mavin

"Autumn has come, the cabbage has blossomed
I've lost my sexual feelings
I'm gonna go out on the road, put my dick in a puddle
Let him be crushed, he's no longer needed."

It's a Russian folk song, if anything, not a call to action. By the way, I saw how it looks in English translation and immediately wanted to sing it in the style of sad country playing the banjo, but something I was distracted from the theme.

So we also have autumn and a new long event with new great girls who certainly will not let us to saddle up. So let's choose the best and traditionally discuss the luck and failures in knocking out the shards of greedy trolls.

ShinaAiriAnkyoMalinaErikaMavin (You can see all the postures by clicking on the links)

001.thumb.png.607673e582284a2e0f08f9f7fc16c075.png002.thumb.png.1cdc7d26abbdb8310ae355f9c2ed3c65.png003.thumb.png.b56a43820145dd5569de17fa16db70b9.png004.thumb.png.7ba1a1322b7e372378846b55ca38c412.png005.thumb.png.e94bb1ae451304272a44bc41b53dd383.png006.thumb.png.1d7651e95b4cf0f6818a3e219bb3e1d5.png

For those playing GH (Gay Harem), the event guys are drawn in a new style (HH is unaffected) —  Kinkoid hired a new artist for GH.  I like the new style (and did not like most guys from the last few nonrevival GH events); the new guys look younger, more attractive, more detailed/refined, and with more flair.

Regarding mission 1 (it is the same in HH and GH), collisions in a straight line between elastic balls of the same mass can serially transfer all momentum to the next ball until the last ball is moving with the full speed while the other balls are still.  Here, however, the second ball (or balls) is soft and inelastic, so the final two balls are smaller; not sure how well it would work in real life.

Edited by Dmytro

I can only judge by their opening poses, but it's Erika for me.  I've always liked Shina though and I'm glad she's a mission girl.  Here's hoping I don't lose the internet again!  Unless I'm lucky and get one of those x100 thingees it's going to be a long drag against those twats called bosses.  As for getting Erica, this is even more unlikely because I haven't managed to accumulate enough kobans because of the last event disaster.

Re. Mavin (I keep calling her Marvin Gay instead of Mavin Gray!) this is the best outfit I've seen her in and, as always, she's very cute.  Regardless, I've ticked Erika.

Don't really have a college girl/school girl fetish, so the whole even is 'meh' for me.  Mavin as a cheerleader is about the most interesting one for me, but I sure as hell ain't trying to pull for her.  Ankyo is the first one I'm going for.  I've got all her other forms as far as I know so why not keep the complete set.  Here's to hoping for better affection scenes, but that'd probably break her character.

I must say the later poses for Airi are rather hot.  This is a case where a girl's opening pose is not as good as later poses (IMO).  She looks rather insane and scary in her opening pose.  Makes Justine seem positively angelic in comparison.  She has great little titties, though.

Just this moment I got her to her final pose.  Very impressive!  Now to see if I can get Ankyo before the end of the event (she may surprise everyone!).  I'd love to get Erika, but, as others have said, the chances of this happening are slim to say the least.  I just don't have enough kobans.  I have to admit I've been lazy in all accounts by using auto collect from harem and x10 spins against the bosses.  This can amount to 36 kobans down the drain in three actions.  It all adds up, I guess, but I'm slowly building them up.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Zamio said:

Erika. Shina, a close second.

Malina was hot a few events ago, but this version's outfit just fell short.

Got Airi yesterday and this morning

my first ever X100 drop.

Event over, back to Finalmecia.

Screen Shot 2019-09-06 at 12.10.57 AM.png

I try to get her 5 days with free refill and it didn't get her now My luck is very bad😫

About 5½ days in, and I have over 110 shards total for the 2 girls on bosses, so well on pace to get both.  No girls yet, as I switched partway through, when I got new contests, and the level of the boss changed in importance.

For the person feeling their luck is bad 5 days in with no girl, that's to be expected. If you get to 7 days in , and haven't gotten to 100 shards, that's bad.

Got Airi in only five days, then started to pound Gruntt for Ankyo... and the drop rate got to the basement. I reached 26/100 while writing this, but obtained only 7 shards in the last 60 tries. Not optimistic about not repeating last month scenario, where I obtained Aria and ended at x71 on Princess Kaleda.

Edited by Observer_X

On 9/2/2019 at 9:22 AM, Sefiroth said:

I like pretty much all the girls here (based just on these images). However, I figured Ankyo would once again end up being all aloof in her scenes, and I don't know enough about Airi yet, so Shina it is.

No Ankyo is a little more dominant and assertive this time around.  It's definitely the best I've seen her in anything to date.  The way her mouth is still so often drawn though suggests a very inhibited and introverted personality - not really shy but choosing not to engage with the human race around her.

With Airi, in my view her second pose is her best, even though she's only stripped as far as her bra.  She's actually rather hot.  I haven't had a go at EvP or EP yet so I can't really comment on any of the Pachinko-only event girls.

While Mavin always looks on the weirder side of weird, I find there's something about her that is very appealing (in the way Justine is for me).  Her outfit this time is really cute and her skirt reminds me of what the girls at my local school wear, right down to its extreme brevity and how little it leaves to the imagination.

5 hours ago, casey said:

got mavin today.............big fan of cheerleaders............but i was a little underwhelmed by the affection scenes

Yes, if her poses are anything to go by I don't care if I don't get her.  I'm not really trying EP or EvP this event as I want to save up for what I expect to be the upcoming Legendary Days (KH) event after I bombed out with the Subnautica Girls event due to internet woes.  I won't be too heart broken not getting the Pachinko girls this event.