Patch Notes 02/10/19 - Discussion

DvDivXXX

10 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Nothing. They're coming in the future. They were part of a 'coming soon' post not a patch notes.

Yeah, kinda like the 'coming soon' for the additional club features.  Still waiting for those.  Instead we get a crappy mobile layout for the league which gives insufficient information to play it properly.

8 minuti fa, blaa ha scritto:

this is intended, the 0 defense wasnt (and that is fixed)

No, even this wasn't intentional because the stages from 1-4 must have only the positions of the champion's element (in this case charm as seen also from the symbol near the positions), only the stage 5 has mixed poses taken from all classes.

At least so it should be...

2 hours ago, Falco82 said:

No, even this wasn't intentional because the stages from 1-4 must have only the positions of the champion's element (in this case charm as seen also from the symbol near the positions), only the stage 5 has mixed poses taken from all classes.

At least so it should be...

you are right, I overread "fourth" - never heard of it before (and in my fourth rounds was everything correct)

edit: As I were writing this, the same problem occured in a lvl2 fight to me

Edited by blaa

5 hours ago, blaa said:

this is intended, the 0 defense wasnt (and that is fixed)

We should have that bug again as well, yesterday i did a stage 5 and i had 0 defense. But i don't know if they already fixed it today, i didn't try again yet.

Edited by Daniele
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Daniele said:

We should have that bug again as well, yesterday i did a stage 5 and i had 0 defense. But i don't know if they already fixed it today, i didn't try again yet.

I did a stage 5 today and luckily there was defense, but unluckily i only got a theme -.-

1 hour ago, Daniele said:

I have just seen the zero defense bug in action in 2 level - 5 stage with Alban, so the bug is still active.

• Like 1