86 members have voted

1. 1. Far West Girls Event Best Girl?

• Rancher Rabbi
    • Outlaw Mary
    • Sheriff Spook
    • Madame Charlie
    • Spirit Talker Carlita
    • Dusty

Ah, the wild west! Cowboys, Indians, saloons, revolvers, sheriffs, bandits. Unexpected topic for the event, but I definitely like it.

Well, as usual, let's choose the best of the girls, as well as discuss our successes or not in the extraction of fragments from the greedy bosses.

Choose the pretty girl of the month - Rancher RabbiOutlaw MarySheriff SpookMadame CharlieSpirit Talker CarlitaDusty

01.thumb.png.61fed14808c7b78bf812dd7eb6021d7c.png02.thumb.png.2bf15e9c7fb995c765d170e354d27f20.png03.thumb.png.571a5467bf54bb6f54c5bf399da02ea3.png04.thumb.png.64af556c9b0854d4c5ea0a4f8dead248.png05.thumb.png.7ad4ef4793414c3626c97052e93ea2e0.png06.thumb.png.d4d67267e8abef6c4361e225c0fa0aea.png

2 minutes ago, linkdream said:

Wow this time the art style is so different that some girls are utterly unrecognizable. Mary for example and Spook if not for her haircut, I would never have guessed who she was.

I mean, Mary and Carlita are pretty heavily obscured on the face.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

I mean, Mary and Carlita are pretty heavily obscured on the face.

Yeah sure but how about the eyes? I mean, that's how you generally recognize a person.

In Monster's Ball Event most of the girls had their faces obscured but it was easy to identify them. Granted Lilith had a nasty face once she removed her mask but that's a different story.

Edited by linkdream
  • Like 1

I agree the girls look very different from their original versions.  I focus on the eyes and these are what make these girls look so different in my opinion.  Spook, in particular, looks almost oriental.  It's too early for me to comment, but Mary always looks rather hot to me.  The fact that she's a type-cast total badass makes no difference to me.  Rabbi needs no further comment.  She varies a lot from event to event where she appears, but, at face value, this version has a lot of potential.  I cannot comment on the others just yet.

I won't be able to get any of these Pachinko girls because I've only just started a slow build up of kobans again after blowing them on the last Epic Days.  I'll have enough by the end of the event, but want to save up for the up-coming Legendary Days which I sincerely hope will be Know-how or a Legendary Days revival, otherwise I'm going to say and do something I'll regret!

On another topic (I can't be bothered starting a new topic), but Splatters Archipelago is coming to an end (one quest remaining) and I've just picked up Selena, or she picked me up.  This begs the question as to whether a new world will be starting anytime soon.

• Like 1

The best of this six for me is Outlaw Mary, by a few notches, so I am really happy to have started the event pounding Donatien. Dusty IMHO has a good body, but I don't like her poses as Outlaw Mary ones. I don't really like Spirit Talker Carlita, and Rancher Rabbi IMHO is a few notches under her usual level. I place Sheriff Spook and Madame Charlie on an average level, with Sheriff Spook a little higher. Should I put them in liking order, I would probably say Outlaw Mary, Dusty, Sheriff Spook, Rancher Rabbi, Madame Charlie and Spirit Talker Carlita.

• Like 3

I've got an issue with the color schemes of the girls. The highlights are too bright and don't blend naturally with the other colors giving them that shiny almost plastic look, most prominent on Mary's arm and a couple of hats.  The shadows too are too light and need more contrast conpared to the base skintone, contributing to the plastic(dull) look of the girls. The only one not suffering from those issues is Dusty, hence my vote goes for her. And yeah as mentioned above, Spook isn't recognisable her eyes are a bit too big and simplistic leading to that alien/ufo look she gives off. :(

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Cantrix said:

I've got an issue with the color schemes of the girls. The highlights are too bright and don't blend naturally with the other colors giving them that shiny almost plastic look, most prominent on Mary's arm and a couple of hats.  The shadows too are too light and need more contrast conpared to the base skintone, contributing to the plastic(dull) look of the girls. The only one not suffering from those issues is Dusty, hence my vote goes for her. And yeah as mentioned above, Spook isn't recognisable her eyes are a bit too big and simplistic leading to that alien/ufo look she gives off. :(

You are right on the mark, but I can't comment on the Pachinko girls.  I know the girls in this game are meant to look 'cartoonish' but this is exaggerated.  There isn't enough tonal contrast to create the illusion of depth and solidarity.  Different artists, maybe.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Crimson scale said:

any cowboy movie or anything come out recently that could have sparked this. Their new events are usually inspired by something. 

With frozen 2 literally EVERYWHERE where I'm from i would have her job and that they would have a frozen event

I don't see what wild West and winter have in common

Well, they have wildfires in California in their Autumn (fall) and these are often occurring into Winter.  I'm trying to be smart and it isn't working, but I'll post it anyway.  Anyway, maybe Elsa and Anna would be interesting Hentai characters.

hace 16 horas, Crimson scale dijo:

any cowboy movie or anything come out recently that could have sparked this. Their new events are usually inspired by something.

With frozen 2 literally EVERYWHERE where I'm from i would have her job and that they would have a frozen event

I don't see what wild West and winter have in common

Not that I'm aware of. And this event looks like a mix of Westworld and The Lone Ranger, among others.

They'll probably save the Frozen-like event for December, when Winter comes.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Zamio said:

Mary's styling is very different this time. I like this version better, Dusty's a close second: good they have a pose together.

Agreed...  I got her with a x100 drop and, with the 58 bonus flowers, I got her to her third pose with them alone (plus a bit of spare cash).  She's rather awesome, but she does look different.  I definitely prefer her to her original.  I love what seems to be a highly original gun-belt top that would create quite a stir on a catwalk.