Mythic Pachinko

DvDivXXX

Free spin from Rotation #0878: Booster

Free spin from Rotation #0879: Booster

Free spin from Rotation #0880: Book

Free spin from Rotation #0881: Booster

Free spin from Rotation #0882: Booster

Free spin from Rotation #0883: Book

Free spin from Rotation #0884: Book (CbC)

80x MyPx1: 38x Booster, 40x Books, 2 MEquip

Free spin from Rotation #0885: Booster

Free spin from Rotation #0886: Book

Free spin from Rotation #0887: Booster

Free spin from Rotation #0888: Book

Free spin from Rotation #0889: Booster

Free spin from Rotation #0890: Book

Free spin from Rotation #0891: Book (CbC)

92x MyPx1: 47x Booster, 45x Books

Free spin from Rotation #0892: Booster

Free spin from Rotation #0893: Book

Free spin from Rotation #0894: Book

Free spin from Rotation #0895: Booster

10x MyPx3: 0 2 2 2 1 0 1 1 1 1 Booster, 2 0 0 0 1 2 1 1 1 1 Books

and:

image.png.82b9ca4e9ef5e333693cb537d30a34f4.png

Ravi edit: Congrats!!!  I didn't know you were missing her.

bolitho76 edit: Everytime she was avalaible in MyP before there were reasons why I can't got her. I remember one time that there were two girls avalaible to me and I had only 150 shards in MyPx3/6, at another one I remember that I wanted to go for her, but because of RL issues I forgot. And at the time she was in LD avalaible there was to less Koban and/or other girl was more valuable in the specific situation.

Harem search say that I have only 23 girls avalaible in Pachinko after Valentina dropped.

Edited by bolitho76
  • Like 1
  • Hearts 2
  • GG 2

13 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

Rotation #0895 (6/22/2023 7:00 EST): Still 12 hour double rotations.

• Valentina 🟠 (L5 Alert - 24.25 Base Stats) Her 4th MP appearance.  Last seen about 4 months ago.
  • Aerial Dance Elsa  (EP)

I got Val, but also had to work my way through Elsa. And was already low on orbs. My last 57 1-game orbs gave me nothing, so it needed seven 6-game and three 3-game orbs. Again in the worst possible order. :(

I'm fine, happy with Val, but I'm going to be so !@#$%$^^&*( if Norou shows up any time soon... ;)

• Like 1
  • Hug 1

Rotation #0896 (6/22/2023 19:00 EST): 4th 12 hour double rotation.

image.png

On 6/22/2023 at 8:52 PM, Shorty-er said:

I'm fine, happy with Val, but I'm going to be so !@#$%$^^&*( if Norou shows up any time soon... ;)

I'm hoping she does.  Double rotations are a good opportunity to force her out of purgatory.  3 years is long enough.  We've seen 4 L5s appear in the MP, in just the past 10 days, but they're all ones that have appeared at least 3 times before.  Norou has just appeared twice and is 5 yrs old, so it's beyond annoying that she hasn't reappeared yet.  Never played a game before that kept a character unavailable this long.  We see the mythic girls even more frequently, than this weak, old, eccentric L5.

Also, if Norou does spawn, and you just manage to get 40+ of her shards w/ limited MPx3/6 drops, then you can still eventually get her from the SM.  That's a silver lining.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

3 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

I'm hoping she does.  Double rotations are a good opportunity to force her out of purgatory.  3 years is long enough.  We've seen 4 L5s appear in the MP, in just the past 10 days, but they're all ones that have appeared at least 3 times before.  Norou has just appeared twice and is 5 yrs old, so it's beyond annoying that she hasn't reappeared yet.  Never played a game before that kept a character unavailable this long.  We see the mythic girls even more frequently, than this weak, old, eccentric L5.

Also, if Norou does spawn, and you just manage to get 40+ of her shards w/ limited MPx3/6 drops, then you can still eventually get her from the SM.  That's a silver lining.

True, she is way overdue.

And indeed, opening her up for SM will help too. And that reminded me to have a look. I actually already have 29 shards, so 40+ should not be totally impossible!

• Like 1
  • GG 1

Il y a 5 heures, Ravi-Sama a dit :

Never played a game before that kept a character unavailable this long.

Wasn't she available in LD somewhat recently? (Past year or so?) I know I skipped some of the LD girls because I knew they'd be available "for free" in MP eventually, but I'm not sure if that was the case for Norou

6 minutes ago, Liliat said:

Wasn't she available in LD somewhat recently? (Past year or so?) I know I skipped some of the LD girls because I knew they'd be available "for free" in MP eventually, but I'm not sure if that was the case for Norou

Nah.

image.png

On 6/23/2023 at 10:22 AM, Ravi-Sama said:

One downside of fast rotation. I'm now disappointed twice a day that Norou isn't available in MP. 

She is why I have a couple of dozen MP3 and MP6 orbs that I won't touch.
(ok, and sponsor Sarah Jay, she's the only other 5* I still need from the MP pool, but I'd happily pay triple the orbs for Norou).

• Like 3
  • Hug 2

Rotation #0905 (6/27/2023 7:00 EST): 13th and last 12 hour double rotation.  It lasted 6.5 days.

• Anniversary Noemy 🔴 (August)
  • Hornita  (November)
  • Keiko  (L5 Alert - 24.25 Base Stats) Her 9th MP appearance.  Last seen about 2 months ago.

image.png

image.png

6x L5s appeared in the past ~2 weeks.  Sadly, none were Norou, but players missing Levitya and Valentina rejoiced.

image.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

Darnit! I have both Keiko and Hornita open. And only ten 3xgame orbs, and no 6xgame. Do I start with my only 129 1xgames and hope to get at least one? Do I wait and hope for a 'naked' L5 to come? Argh! I want to rejoice too!! :D

Seriously: how long does this extra fast rotation last?

Edited by Shorty-er
I just noted fast rotation has ended :D
  • Hug 1

7 hours ago, Shorty-er said:

Darnit! I have both Keiko and Hornita open. And only ten 3xgame orbs, and no 6xgame. Do I start with my only 129 1xgames and hope to get at least one? Do I wait and hope for a 'naked' L5 to come? Argh! I want to rejoice too!! :D

Seriously: how long does this extra fast rotation last?

I'd use the 129 MPx1s.  YOLO.  It's an L5.  #NoRagrets.  You like Dark Magician Girl?  You a Yu-Gi-Oh! fan?  Heart of the cards will guide you.  Just do it!  How many memes can I squeeze in here?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I did! I used them all! Then I got a couple more from PoP, and use those too! All the while cursing KK and praying to RNGesus. Then I checked out the new hero rewards, desperate for something, anything, for mythic pachinko!

In the end it was all to no avail. I got nothing. Well, books and gems and shit. But no girl. But as you said YOLO! It was very exciting! :D

• Hug 2

Rotation #0908 (6/30/2023 7:00 EST):

• Keiko  (L5 Alert - 24.25 Base Stats) Her 10th MP appearance.  Last seen about 3 days ago.
  • Cleo  (EP)
  • Guinevere  (February)

image.png

image.png

On 6/28/2023 at 6:00 AM, Shorty-er said:

In the end it was all to no avail. I got nothing. Well, books and gems and shit. But no girl. But as you said YOLO! It was very exciting! :D

You get another chance I guess, @Shorty-er, but you're probably out of orbs.  She'll be back.  Seems like the most common MP L5.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Ravi-Sama said:

You get another chance I guess, @Shorty-er, but you're probably out of orbs.  She'll be back.  Seems like the most common MP L5.

I already quit playing, but logged in just to burn the 14 orbs I had gathered again... still no girl :D.

Repeating a girl after only 3 days, especially with others so much more rare seems... excessive? Insulting?

• Sad 1
  • Hug 1

18 minutes ago, Shorty-er said:

I already quit playing

Sorry to hear that, I definitely felt that you were very unhappy about the latest changes, which I can relate to of course, but I hadn't clearly understood you had decided to quit. In case this is for good, thanks for the good times and good luck, have fun wherever else you go play from now on. ❤️

20 minutes ago, Shorty-er said:

Repeating a girl after only 3 days, especially with others so much more rare seems... excessive? Insulting?

Random is random. The human brain is hardwired to see and interpret patterns everywhere, but this is one of the many contexts in which this skill can backfire. Just like ritual dances or human sacrifices never had any impact on the weather, our feelings and personal goals have no impact on the MP's random selections.

• Like 1