overall : 1284 orbs ....... 13 ME . Drop rate 1.01%

Since last girl

Free spins : 10 ....... books and boosters and 1ME

orbs : 74 ............Honeybee Lapis

honeybee lapis.JPG

Edited by madahmed
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Free spin from Rotation #0801: Book (CbC)

100x MyPx1: 51x Booster, 47x Books, 2x MEquip

Free spin from Rotation #0802: Booster

Free spin from Rotation #0803: Book

Free spin from Rotation #0804: Booster

Free spin from Rotation #0805: Booster

Free spin from Rotation #0806: Book

Free spin from Rotation #0807: Book

Free spin from Rotation #0808: Booster (CbC, Girl avalaible)

82x MyPx1: 43x Booster, 39x Book

3x MyPx6: Booster: 3 4 2, Books: 2 1 3

and:

image.png.9ab9d0b0450f1497d0be321d5ea83826.png

(had 25 shards for her)

• Like 5

Rotation #0812 (4/6/2023 7:00 EST):

image.png.2aa7d178f438a7bbde0e692aaf00fd5a.png

image.thumb.png.d70f627a9082bc3145ceb89159560636.png

Double rotations end on the 10th or 11th, so 5-6 more days.  I never know if they mean it ends the day before the last day they mention, or the last day is included.  Either way, more chances for Norou to show up is good, especially if the DD event drops during these double rotations.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4

6 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Okay so as is often the case, we got the in-game message announcing the fast rotation after it had started. Up until the 11th apparently. That's nice.

That's nice indeed. Hopefully the Orthodox bros will be celebrated next week as well.

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

Rotation #0814 (4/7/2023 7:00 EST):

image.png.4ca0138eb1f256589ad7e4752106ab7e.png

Thanks for keeping this up and, dumb Q (tho not a request for you to do more work please)...I thought the date (e.g. March) was when the girl appeared but 99% sure Chickmender did not appear last month...so does it not have a year or is the date something else?  Last appeared maybe?

Wanted to reemphasize, I don't use the () for anything so definitely don't change anything on my account, just a curiousity.  I grab the girls regardless of origin, as previously noted :)

Edited by jpanda
2nd paragraph
  • Like 2

Ravi started the adding of the month because we have some girls who only appear in OD while anniversary to give the chance to focus on getting those to clear the OD pool so you have better chances to get the anniversary only girls. Side effect is that also the EpP Girls will pointed out if one is in a rotation to have better chances to clear the EpP Pool.

So the relevant information is only in which month a Girl was origianlly added in CE. Year was not relevant so far.

Edited by bolitho76
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3

9 hours ago, jpanda said:

Thanks for keeping this up and, dumb Q (tho not a request for you to do more work please)...I thought the date (e.g. March) was when the girl appeared but 99% sure Chickmender did not appear last month...so does it not have a year or is the date something else?  Last appeared maybe?

Wanted to reemphasize, I don't use the () for anything so definitely don't change anything on my account, just a curiousity.  I grab the girls regardless of origin, as previously noted :)

The month represents their original CE month.  Chickmender did appear last month, so you had some bad RNG, and that 1% chance you were wrong triggered.  She was in the EP and Event pachinko for the OD.  The year MP girls appear doesn't matter, b/c all of them reappear within the same month of their origin.

Like Bolitho said, I added that info, b/c it's helpful to target EP and Anniversary girls.  I care about the EP ones.  I save MPx1s for them specifically.  Once that pool is empty, I'll focus on the July/August girls for the Anniversary.  The fewer girls you have to recruit from those months, the easier it will be to get new/old exclusive girls.

The last anniversary was Kinkversary 2022.  The exclusives were Office Kioko, Serena, and Spectra.  Office Kioko appeared once in the MP, but I didn't get her, and her appearance was probably an accident.  L5s also appear in the EP during the anniversary.  I have them all (except Norou), but some players might not, so it's helpful to decrease the pool for them too.  Maybe they can more easily obtain an L5 later.  Who knows if there'll be new L5s by then.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 3
  • Hearts 1

Rotation #0817 (4/8/2023 19:00 EST):

image.png.dd4307f88e4c1a99cfa92cbe0fecb716.png

The Morrigan - 67 EPx1s (313 old, 380 total).  37/3990 = 0.93% drop rate.
Mythic Gear (3 dropped, 24/1859, 1.29% drop rate).  Got 5th CH Atk Gear, and it's sensual too!

image.thumb.png.aeecce306f9260f2e88a110546420a62.png

I read some old threads.  Seems like The Morrigan was criticized in the past for having a good concept, but poor execution in her body proportions, and an inaccurate parody.  I've still always wanted her regardless, b/c imo hentai doesn't have to be super realistic.  It's art, and about how it sparks the imagination & arousal.  Despite her massive proportions, she won polls at the time for fave girl, and later, noobs have requested how to get her.  Quoted a couple of them here, in case they still play, and want her.

On 5/1/2020 at 1:33 PM, DvDivXXX said:

...The Morrigan, though? Yuck.

...I can't believe that "The Morrigan" is currently in the lead in this poll... I'll concede that the character design is quite good (and to be very clear here, by this, I mean how the artist imagined her, in terms of her costume, tattoo, etc. not how they actually drew her), but the drawing itself is clearly among the weakest out of these eight. It's like some people just register the information "giant boobies" and then their brains shut down and their... lower brains gives a 10/10. So... much like in real life, actually. ^^ Never mind, then.

On 5/5/2020 at 2:14 PM, Benefuci said:

OMG! The Morrigan leads in poll, how did that happen!??

On 5/8/2020 at 2:53 PM, Daniele said:

...the Morrigan's legs are quite gross (especially in the last pose),... i'll mindlessly follow those giant tits without looking at those horrible legs (for the delight of all the fanatics of anatomy we have here :P).

On 5/8/2020 at 7:42 PM, Zorba the Geek said:

...The Morrigan is... far from representing the original celtic goddess... was said to have had wavy or curly red hair, very pale eyes, and a delicate feminine beauty of build... lovely, perky normal-sized boobs, slim build and not tree stump thighs...  said to use her beauty as an instrument of terror and to spell-bind the opponents of her people to whom she offered protection.

On 5/9/2020 at 6:19 PM, Čamuga said:

...hope that KK gives us more of what we want, and not Morrigan...

I like T H I C C women, why do they have to ruin them for me like this I was so excited when I first saw Morrigan, and then I took a 2nd look around the tiddies... feelsbadman

On 5/12/2020 at 11:51 PM, Gremlinking said:

I'm not a huge fan of the watermelon boobed Morrigan..., but I accept that their style is very typical for hentai.   No complaints on the art this week.

On 2/12/2021 at 1:25 PM, Red Rudy said:

While I was doing Tower of Fame just now, I saw an opponent of mine had an Epic Girl called "The Morrigan" that I really liked. OMG those hips!

How can I look her up and see where she comes from?

On 10/11/2022 at 6:39 PM, JosuGK said:

...while searching a new profile icon I found this girl and I would like to know it's name and if there is a possibility on how to get it! This is the girl I'm looking for:

580.jpg?1

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Hearts 1

Mythic Equipment report :

since last MG : Free spins and orbs : 128 ......MG

overall : 1412 orbs ....... 14 ME . Drop rate 0.99%

Since last girl 

Free spins : 9 ....... books and boosters and 1ME

orbs : 137 ...................Gork

gork.JPG