Mythic Pachinko

DvDivXXX

Extreme Alex was available for me too! After more than 4 months!

Since I have more than 60 x6 orbs and I've been using MPx1 orbs for the weekly CmC competition lately, I decided to just grab her with x6.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Surprised :O 1

2 hours ago, Clce101 said:

@DvDivXXX do you have newest rotation or has that moved somewhere with Tom's tool?

I'm just late to update the thread. I'll post that in a bit (spoiler: no high-value catch in this one). I didn't discuss this with @Tom208 again since the wiki came back, I'm not sure if he's still working on what he offered earlier on. It's no longer necessary now, though this incident showed us that we shouldn't take the wiki for granted.

• Like 2

Rotation #0524 (2022/05/16 13:00 CET):   Iron Viola, Elina, and Hedonia.

No girl available for me.

Side note: For the first time, I've used a bit over 100 MPx1s shooting blanks for CbC yesterday. It feels wrong, but at the same time, it allowed me to extract some value from these instead of just stockpiling them for months in between the rare occasion when I have a girl to catch (and I know this is heresy but grabbing Alex for barely a few orbs the other day wasn't actually good in my situation).

This reminds, I really need to ask CMs about LD girls from the past year or so and whether or not they're in the MP pool.

• Like 2

Il y a 11 heures, DvDivXXX a dit :

I'm just late to update the thread. I'll post that in a bit (spoiler: no high-value catch in this one). I didn't discuss this with @Tom208 again since the wiki came back, I'm not sure if he's still working on what he offered earlier on. It's no longer necessary now, though this incident showed us that we shouldn't take the wiki for granted.

Well, actually, it is already in my script for a few days now.
With a link to the harem page for the full list and a link to the wiki for the available girls.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5
  • Hearts 1

Rotation #0525 (2022/05/18 13:00 CET):   Romantic Sugu, Alpha and Omega, and Mecha Kayle.

No girl available for me.

------

12 hours ago, Tom208 said:

Well, actually, it is already in my script for a few days now.
With a link to the harem page for the full list and a link to the wiki for the available girls.

That's awesome! Thanks for that. My only issue is that I'm too used to Numbers' ( @45026831 I remember now ^^ 450, 450...) version of the script to change again. So, here's hoping he can take a page from your book on this. :x

7 hours ago, Incubys said:

I know the older girls aren't as powerful as newer ones but the completionist in me made me get her

You know, that's true of the vast majority of old girls we collect from MP (and from most events, anyway ^^). For sure, Taria won't see play from me either, until maybe 2025 or so when I'll have every last competitive battler at level 750, gems and books to spare, so I'll get around leveling the old 5-star girls. And even then, probably only when she's double-blessed. ^^ But I'm still super glad I finally got the chance to get her just for my collection.

Now, gimme Felicia and Madeline, Mythic Pachinko Gods. :$

• Like 3

Mythic Pachinko - 2 girls w/ 81 MPx1s

1 - Taria the Champion 😮
26 - Sensual Cherrin 😘
54 - Didn't get Ulfette 😞

Got super lucky, getting an L5 w/ 1 MPx1, so I won't spend any MPx3s or 6s trying to get Ulfette, even though I think she's cute.  I'll get her later.

1961855765_tariaandsensualcherrin.png.b4a7ea8dead2e744c0c6c91dd5fef890.png

Also, this is pretty remarkable, for Taria to drop on the 2nd day of the LC w/ 2 pachinko contests, and a pachinko PoV.  That's a few too many coincidences, after about a 2 year absence.  👀 I'll shut up, and pretend I didn't notice. 🤐
(FYI: I'm still missing Norou.  She's been gone for 2 years as well). 🙏 Thanks in advance, almighty RNGeezus.

taria.png.1dab40a941fa45d58c79f7a43b7da29c.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Now, gimme Felicia and Madeline, Mythic Pachinko Gods. :$

Well yeah I also need them, but I'd rather get Filya if LC girls are eligible for MYP ?

Slightly off topic but you did mention LD girls ... is there anyway to list all girls available from LD as the option doesn't appear in my drop down menu in Harem

LD Girls.png

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Incubys said:

Well yeah I also need them, but I'd rather get Filya if LC girls are eligible for MYP ?

They're not. MP's pool only includes EP, CE and LD. Also, you'll get Filya for free on the first PoG in a few days. ^^

10 minutes ago, Incubys said:

is there anyway to list all girls available from LD as the option doesn't appear in my drop down menu in Harem

Not at once in the Harem directly, no. but you can check the wiki page for Legendary Days and just sort out your girls by 5-stars and Legendary in your Harem and see which ones you're missing by deduction.

• Thanks 1
  • Surprised :O 1

il y a une heure, Incubys a dit :

is there anyway to list all girls available from LD as the option doesn't appear in my drop down menu in Harem

Each Legendary Day is present with its own entry under "Events". So, the wiki is indeed the best option to find all LD girls.

Il y a 2 heures, DvDivXXX a dit :

Also, you'll get Filya for free on the first PoG in a few days

It's not because she's in the PoG on the test server that she will be in the PoG when it arrives on the prod server.
But I agree it would be a good way to get revival for legendary contests girls.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

@Tom208 I'm not saying this just because she's on TS' PoG right now. ^^ Though I'm not making any promises or spoilers either (and expect the unexpected, and all other disclaimers). But yeah, as of now, to the best of my knowledge and understanding, PoG is planned for LC revivals, which we never had, and starting with the first two LC by chronological order would make sense.

Of course, starting CbC with the first PoA would have made sense as well, among so many other things. ^^

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

il y a 2 minutes, DvDivXXX a dit :

I'm not saying this just because she's on TS' PoG right now. ^^

Sorry, me, poor mortal, I forgot moderator's divine powers 😜

But it's a good news if PoG is planned for LC revivals.

• Haha 4