Mythic Pachinko

DvDivXXX

15 MPx1s (12 new, 3 old) for Zaira, and "she who must not be named."

EP pool dropped from 58 -> 55/215 girls remaining, after the Double Date event.

1088870126_pachinkoprogress3.png.392d7693dae40abf046d35417cbdbdcb.png

Edited by Ravi-Sama
Lowered the drops by one, since got 2 girls at once.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Rotation #0683 (2022/12/03 13:00 CET) Romantic Levitya, Loving Virginia, Sexy Scout Noemy.

Edit: SS Noemy is from the KV/July pool. Nothing of note otherwise.
(No permanent EP girl, for what it's worth).

-------
No girl available for me.

-------
That acronym feels weird for Noemy, right? Welcome to my world when I read hundreds of posts referring to Fists using the CP acronym most commonly used for illegal stuff that gets people in jail... ^^ (But also for Control Panel and other harmless things, to be fair. Just like SS also means Social Security and so on...) Anyways. ^^

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, OmerB said:

Does it matter if a girl is from the KV/July pool?

kaamelott-jevousaime.gif

2 hours ago, madahmed said:

no , this is just pure information. to tell you that the girl is from an exclusive event.

Nah, it matters a lot. The Kinkversary exclusive girls don't go into ANY permanent pachinko pool. They're only ever available during KV in July (which is a repurposing of the former hybrid ForePlay event that replaces OD in July, and has a very stingy drop range compared to OD: 1-4 instead of 1-12), and so far each time they've added two new KV exclusives, with only one of them temporarily available on a villain (for a fair bit of koban refills, typically) and the other one straight up a pachinko exclusive from the get-go. After that, all past KV girls only come back for 5 days once a year and only in the Event slash Epic pachinkos (for veterans with an empty permanent EP pool).

So. Getting rid of any and all non-exclusive girls from past July events as they show up in MP is essential to unclogging THAT exclusive pachinko pool and getting a decent shot at grabbing the KV exclusives when the time comes.

I'm not sharing this bit of info for trivia purposes. That's useful strategy info for those who'd like to collect these very elusive girls eventually.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I'm having all three girl available on the MP.

I used more than 50 MP1 orbs (maybe even more than 100, I didn't really count), and got none 😭

I don't have many hundreds of MP orbs, and I like to keep at least a couple of hundreds for future events involving Pachinko 😢 So I can't use many more on this day.

Edited by OmerB
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

KV in July (which is a repurposing of the former hybrid ForePlay event that replaces OD in July, and has a very stingy drop range compared to OD: 1-4 instead of 1-12)

I knew I had forgotten something.

So, everything else I said in the previous post holds true, but they did change the drop range for KV last year (from 1-4 to 5-5, aka fixed drops of 5 shards apiece instead of a range, which is pretty generous and actually a bit better than the average for a format like CE). It was confirmed at the time but this is still Kinkoid, and they're particularly infamous for throwing curve balls at us each year for their own Anniversary. So I can't guarantee or even count on that generous change to be permanent and return next July. But it's a possibility so I mention it for completeness' sake.

I'm still going to hunt down any girl from July for the rest of the year in any case.

• Like 3

17 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Nah, it matters a lot. The Kinkversary exclusive girls don't go into ANY permanent pachinko pool. They're only ever available during KV in July (which is a repurposing of the former hybrid ForePlay event that replaces OD in July, and has a very stingy drop range compared to OD: 1-4 instead of 1-12), and so far each time they've added two new KV exclusives, with only one of them temporarily available on a villain (for a fair bit of koban refills, typically) and the other one straight up a pachinko exclusive from the get-go. After that, all past KV girls only come back for 5 days once a year and only in the Event slash Epic pachinkos (for veterans with an empty permanent EP pool).

But if we saw them on Mythic Pachinko yesterday, doesn't it mean that they can be on Mythic Pachinko again in the future?

28 minutes ago, OmerB said:

But if we saw them on Mythic Pachinko yesterday, doesn't it mean that they can be on Mythic Pachinko again in the future?

The non-exclusive girls from July (like Mountain Sophie), yes. The exclusive girls from July (like Spectra or Serena), you haven't and won't see in MP. Basically, read the post again. ^^

Mythic Gear drops so far:
527 MPx1s => 4 drops. Drop rate: (0.75%)

I'm still missing one slot (Slot 5, the companion) but I finally grabbed a Headset (Slot 1) and some Pants (Slot 3) today! Yaaaay. ¬¬ (Yeah I'm basically throwing MPx1s and any chance in tomorrow's CbC for a chance to break my pantheon wall before it's too late).

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Out of curiosity, I went through and checked my current Kinkversary 22 progress.  Realized that I'm missing 47/99 girls.  Meaning I have 52/99 now, so I gained 6 of them since then.  It's not a realistic goal for me, since I can't get every one of those girls, any time they appear in the MP.  I try to focus on EP girls that show up instead.  Also noticed that not all of those Kinkversary girls are from July.  Labelled the exclusives, and EP girls that I'm missing.  Office Kioko is the exclusive that I actually want.

You can use the Kinkversary 22 wiki page, alongside the filter for it in the harem, to check your own progress.

PS: Still haven't got any mythic gear to drop from the MP (0/89 MPx1s).  I gained ~80 more MPx1s thanks to the MD, so I'm not bothered, and I'll use them when an EP girl appears.  I'm low on equipment fodder anyway, so I couldn't upgrade a new one for a while.

1260559003_kinkversary22checklist2.thumb.png.69930ef1984881f8319f3fd9eef2ddad.png

On 7/19/2022 at 6:16 AM, Ravi-Sama said:

🎆Kinkversary 22 Results🎆 
46/99 Girls (46.4%)

• Summary: I gained 11 girls since the start on the 11th, and 4 girls were from the event.  2 from bosses, and 2 from champions.  Ignored the event pachinko.  Used 62 EPx1s, for 3 non-event girls.  Also got 4 girls from the PoP, CbC, CC, and PoV.  Now, I have 46/99 of the event girls, and 696 total.  I really liked the 5 shard minimum per drop.  It made it easy to keep track of, and every drop felt great.

1614597622_kinkversary22checklist2.thumb.png.e8adc73c89b869b87d106f6b37d21e28.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Il y a 2 heures, DvDivXXX a dit :

The non-exclusive girls from July (like Mountain Sophie), yes. The exclusive girls from July (like Spectra or Serena), you haven't and won't see in MP. Basically, read the post again. ^^

excuse me i might have misunderstood you. you said exclusive girls from july anniversary does not show in MP.

But Office Kioko which is the exclusive girl from KV 2022 showed in MP in last october.

• Like 1
  • Surprised :O 1

Alright, I hesitated to mention the presumed glitch that made KV Kioko appear exactly once in MP (I'm not 100% sure but I think her partner KV Gwen also appeared once, shortly after the July 2022 KV event ended). We don't know and likely won't know anytime soon but it's much more likely to be a mistake on their end than a KV-wide change. The real question is whether they let them show up in MP once by accident, or they added them permanently to the MP pool by accident.

But Serena and Spectra, the original KV-exclusive pair, never appeared in MP, period, with or without glitch. 

3 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

Also noticed that not all of those Kinkversary girls are from July.

Yes and no. Depends if you want the date of the original event or the date of the event those exclusive girls are all linked to now. For one of the proto-Kinkversary events, yes it took place in mid-August just before the actual August OD in 2021. BUT both of the exclusive girls it introduced (Serena and Spectra) stayed with the event format (proto and now full-blown "Kinkversary—the thing that replaces OD in July") rather with their own technical month of release (August).

It's a mess. The internal tagging of girls for filtering purposes within the game and server database is terribly inconsistent and even volatile. The inconsistency and confusion in naming of events and features across July and August (sometimes bleeding over June or September a bit even) has been cosmically awful by tradition, at this point. There were a gazillion unrelated things named "Anniversary", "Kinkoid Anniversary", "Kinkversary", "Kinkanniversary", and more over the years. Most of the things that have "Anniversary" as a prefix, including any and all "Anniversary + name" girls are from August (and 100% all present in the permanent MP pool and not at all involved in the "Exclusive" July stuff I'm referring to), even though the actual anniversary is in July. And that's just off the top of my head.

"Exclusive" is kind of a hybrid category they made up in the Wiki in an attempt to regroup and make sense of plenty of mostly isolated cases along with the Kinkversary Exclusives, promotionnal girls such as OG L5 Mizuki from the ancient HH/HCL cross-promotion, the SE girls, and more. It's a useful shortcut to indicate none of them are in regular pools like EP or MP, but it can add to the confusion if one is only looking for the current-era event format "Kinkversary" exclusives.

The Exclusives pertaining to July are Spectra and Serena from the first Kv 2021 (again, even though they appeared in August 2021, they were last revived in July 2022, and will return in July 2023), Officie Kioko and Shaman Gwenaëlle from Kv 2022, and 2 more girls for every future Kv that will keep being added.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

8 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

(from 1-4 to 5-5, aka fixed drops of 5 shards apiece instead of a range, which is pretty generous and actually a bit better than the average for a format like CE)

2-8 is an average of 5, so the same one. Less variance, of course.

• Like 3

yesterday rotation

30 obs opened including free spin ;........... nothing .

i had 3 M6 orb and 11 M3 orbs. i decided to go all in to try to get Levitya

i got 20 shards for Abby and 60 shards for Levitya ( at least i can get her with SM and i finished 3rd in patchinko DC)

and i got Strapped Virginia

Sorry for double post: 

strapped virginia.JPG

• Like 5
  • Hearts 1

Rotation #0685 (2022/12/05 7:00 EST) Travel Regine 🟢 (Aug), Everest 🔴 (EP), & Cop Nika  (EP).

Rotation #0686 (2022/12/06 7:00 EST) Sonja 🔴 (Oct), Mechanic Makiko 🟠 (EP), & Diver Jeanne 🟠 (EP).

Rotation #0687 (2022/12/07 7:00 EST) Mona 🟠 (Aug), Outlaw Mary 🟠 (Nov), & Erotic Witch Lila  (Apr).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Hearts 1

il y a 5 minutes, Ravi-Sama a dit :

Rotation #0685 (2022/12/05 7:00 EST) Travel Regine 🟢 (Aug), Everest 🔴 (EP), & Cop Nika  (EP).

Rotation #0686 (2022/12/06 7:00 EST) Sonja 🔴 (Oct), Mechanic Makiko 🟠 (EP), & Diver Jeanne 🟠 (EP).

Rotation #0687 (2022/12/07 7:00 EST) Mona 🟠 (Aug), Outlaw Mary 🟠 (Nov), & Erotic Witch Lila  (Apr).

are the months mentionned by you next to the girls as important as july's girls?

i understood last time that it is important to get rid of july's girls when they appear in MP. 

14 minutes ago, madahmed said:

are the months mentionned by you next to the girls as important as july's girls?

i understood last time that it is important to get rid of july's girls when they appear in MP. 

Nope.  It just signifies which OD they appear in.

• Thanks 1

Thanks a bunch again, Ravi. I honestly would have posted another placeholder screenshot if you hadn't made this up to date proper rotation post. As mentioned in a few other places, been busy IRL and also wasted time and energy going nowhere with something else on the forum over the past few days. While still doing a good deal of moderation and my casual War & Peace regular posts... Not much left in the tank.

-------
I'm missing Mona in the current rotation, but I don't have MP orbs left for her unfortunately.

• Like 2