Mythic Pachinko

DvDivXXX

Free spin from rotation #0647: Booster

Free spin from rotation #0648: Book

Free spin from rotation #0649: Book (CmC)

20x MyPx1: 10 Booster, 9 Books and

grafik.png.9d66ce2f60b8a91d1b664123ccbb186d.png

73rd girl from MyPx1

81x MyPx1: 51x Booster, 30x Books (rest of CmC)

Edited by bolitho76
  • Like 4
  • Hearts 3

from Rotation 638 to 649 : Free spins: 11 ..........books and boosters

orbs : 71 ................... books and boosters

today's rotation : free spin : book 

orbs : 43 Taria the champion

i tried to get Brittany; i spent all the rest of the obs to get her but i couldnt .if i got her i could get the third girl since she is with 80 shards.

taria the champion.JPG

• Like 5
  • Hearts 2

I got Kuchi after 115 MPx1 orbs.

Remaining girls in MP pool: 23 (and I have enough MPx3 and MPx6 orbs to get 21 girls) 

Overall Stats (since February 2022):
3484 MPx1 for 30 girls.
Drop rate: 0.86%

Detailed stats:
# MPx1 | # girls
   17  |    1
  146  |    1
   50  |    1
  225  |    0 (4 MPx6 to get the girl)
  105  |    0 (4 MPx6 to get the girl)
   80  |    1
   17  |    1
   73  |    1
   13  |    1
    2  |    1
  495  |    1
  115  |    1
   10  |    1
   67  |    1
    5  |    1
  185  |    1
  132  |    1
   38  |    1
  327  |    1
  165  |    1
   33  |    1
   72  |    1
  123  |    1
  102  |    1
   11  |    1
  175  |    1
  123  |    1
  149  |    1
   10  |    1
  244  |    1
   60  |    1
  115  |    1

• Like 3
  • Surprised :O 1

Glad to see Keiko came back so soon after I missed her a few months ago. I had all three girls available, and with an L5 and an Epic Pachinko Exclusive girl available, in addition to it being day 1 of CbC, I decided it was a good time to be loose with my stash of MP1 orbs.

My results:

14 orbs: Kuchi

207 orbs: Wendy

35 orbs: Keiko

I'm currently in 1st by about 100k points in CbC, but second place (Gogeta) has apparently won D3 159 times so I have a feeling he probably has enough orbs to easily dispatch me since I'm not around during reset. Still worth it for a Top 4 finish though.

• Like 3
  • Hearts 3

I got Super Naisha with 2 MPx6 and 5 MPx3 orbs. 

With a stock of only 80 MPx1 orbs, I prefer to have more orbs before using them to get a girl.

Remaining girls in MP pool: 22 (and I have enough MPx3 and MPx6 orbs to get 20 girls) 

Edited by Tom208
  • Like 5

Wow!  What a nice selection of girls.  I'm missing all 3. 

2022-11-11_14-34-27.png.8bb08ea6543ab17db7bb636b3a26612d.png

• Holly 🔴 (EP) - Nicoletta "Nico" Goldstein from Devil May Cry 5.
  • Super Naisha  🟢 (April) - the rule 63 variant of Luffy (One Piece) cosplaying as Helen Parr (Incredibles).
  • Warlock Sherly  (Sept.) - super hot, and I always wanted her.  No idea how it's a parody of Sherlock Holmes, but the variant's theme makes me think of Benedict Cumberbatch, playing both Sherlock and Dr. Strange.

Only had 31 MPx1s (32 w/ the free one), but figured if I didn't try, I had no chance at all.  Spent them all, didn't get a girl, but gained 5 cordyceps as a consolation prize.  I've used 380 MPx1s now, w/o a drop.  I thought that'd wreck my drop rate, but no, it still looks reasonable, or at least close to 1%, which is what I expect.

2022's MP Stats:
22 Girls / 2074 MPx1s
Avg Orbs: 94.2 per girl
Drop rate: 1.06%

Edited by Ravi-Sama
An additional 3 MPx1s from PoV, 2 MPx1s from Seasons, & 3 MPx1s from PoP.
  • Like 4

Started depleting my orb reserves. Used 1462 1xMP orbs for 10 girls past two months (since August 14th). The drop rate is similar to others', apart from Ravi-Sama's absurdly high drop rates.

Orbs per Girl Drop Rate
Worst 483 0.21%
Best 8 12.50%
Median 126 0.79%
Mean 147 0.68%
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

il y a 8 minutes, AustinLovesBunny a dit :

Should I send it and try for Darla or hold off?

I would personally go for it. That's the best value you can get for MPx1 Orbs (and even MPx3 and MPx6), and it overlaps with CbC Day 1, so you even get points for trying.

There's no better way to spend these orbs (even if low drop rates are always painful).

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, AustinLovesBunny said:

I got 15MP3's and 2MP6's. Should I send it and try for Darla or hold off? (I have none of the 3 girls available)

Depends on your collection and resources, I'd say. I don't like these odds. If you had Darla and one other girl available, then the worst case scenario would be you get them both. With three girls available and only 200 shards worth of special MP orbs, though... You could very well end up with just partials. Even though Darla is a high-value prize, these orbs are so precious because they give you a safety net against the sheer RNG of MPx1s in most circumstances. But you're exactly in the worst situation to use them imho.

I'd pass up and keep the x3s and x6s for a rainy day.

I agree with Liliat on MPx1s, though, it's a perfect opportunity to burn them all. But I'm not sure you have any left judging from your post.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Depends on your collection and resources, I'd say. I don't like these odds. If you had Darla and one other girl available, then the worst case scenario would be you get them both. With three girls available and only 200 shards worth of special MP orbs, though... You could very well end up with just partials. Even though Darla is a high-value prize, these orbs are so precious because they give you a safety net against the sheer RNG of MPx1s in most circumstances. But you're exactly in the worst situation to use them imho.

I'd pass up and keep the x3s and x6s for a rainy day.

I agree with Liliat on MPx1s, though, it's a perfect opportunity to burn them all. But I'm not sure you have any left judging from your post.

Yeah I'm fresh out of MPx1s still got a chance to earn a few more from PoP today so hopeful I can get lucky pulls orbs and get lucky again to pull any girl. Thanks both for the input :)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AustinLovesBunny said:

Just blasted through 150ish mp1 orbs with not a single girl. I got 15MP3's and 2MP6's. Should I send it and try for Darla or hold off? (I have none of the 3 girls available)

53 minutes ago, AustinLovesBunny said:

Yeah I'm fresh out of MPx1s still got a chance to earn a few more from PoP today so hopeful I can get lucky pulls orbs and get lucky again to pull any girl. Thanks both for the input :)

You have enough MPx3/6s for 200 shards, but need 300.

Since, you're out of MPx1s, if you get 1 girl to drop later today, and if that girl isn't Darla, then I'd use the MPx3s/MPx6s until I got Darla.

You could also just use the MPx3/6s anyway.  Hopefully, getting some of her shards, and then it'll be easier to get her later, but that's more risky.  I'd rather wait until there was a situation where there was only 1-2 girls available.  That way you'd definitely get the L5.

• Like 2