Mythic Pachinko

DvDivXXX

Thanks @Ravi-Sama without you pointing out Amouranth in the mythic pachinko yesterday and a club mate of mine reminding it later, I'd miss out on my chance of getting her. Initially I thought about getting her but I was tired and sleepy so I thought I'd just get her in the morning. But after waking up in the morning, I totally forgot about it. Until my club mate figured that there's a 5 star LG in there and then  I remembered. Used 45 MP×1 orbs. Again Thanks man :)

2023_03_24_10_00_56.jpg

Edited by Obelisk
Forgot to put the number of orbs I spent
  • Like 6
  • Hearts 1

Rotation #0800 (3/26/2023 8:00 EST):

The rotation didn't change yet, at least for me.  Also, the timer disappeared.  It might be a bug.

Must be related to daylight savings changing...

I made a thread in "bug reporting".  Noted that contests didn't change either.

image.thumb.png.db61a8c7c44a25cf4ce5183dda9f143e.png

18 hours ago, Antimon said:

I'm here to remind all of you the dreadful existence of seasonal events. For no particular reason.

16 hours ago, madahmed said:

Today also is Summer time or whatever it is called.

so - 1 hour in server reset time.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 6

Free spin from Rotation #0790: Book

Free spin from Rotation #0791: Book

Free spin from Rotation #0792: Book

Free spin from Rotation #0793: Booster

Free spin from Rotation #0794: Booster (CbC)

75x MyPx1: 32x Booster, 43x Books

Free spin from Rotation #0795: Book

Free spin from Rotation #0796: Booster

Free spin from Rotation #0797: Book

Free spin from Rotation #0798: Booster

Free spin from Rotation #0799: Book

Free spin from Rotation #0800: Booster

5x MyPx3: 0 1 1 1 1 Booster, 2 1 1 1 1 Books

2x MyPx6: 2 1 Booster, 3 4 Books

and

image.png.5fe4f8c7055bed57d6647387dfb83356.png

35 Girls remain in MyP Pool.

Edited by bolitho76
  • Like 6

image.png

This weekend was DST change time for CET (the server's time zone). As always, it happens during the weekend and it puts some things with timers out of whack, and then they manually change them back to normal or close to it on Monday or later.

Right now, it seems that MP has moved to rotating at 1AM CET instead of 1PM. The rotation above occurred sometime this morning. I did grab Alicia as it's too rare that I have a girl available in MP for me to risk the rotation being changed again at reset time. ^^

image.png

My 99th drop from MPx1. 😃 Took about 50-ish orbs (no MG piece though, and not for a long time).

• Like 8

1 hour ago, DvDivXXX said:

Right now, it seems that MP has moved to rotating at 1AM CET instead of 1PM. The rotation above occurred sometime this morning. I did grab Alicia as it's too rare that I have a girl available in MP for me to risk the rotation being changed again at reset time. ^^

I tried with 68 orbs with no luck, are we expecting the rotation to change back to the AM's or is this a new rotation time?

Right now I have no idea. I won't have the time to go ask Kinkoid on Discord today either.

In the past, when this kind of oopsie moments happened, they gave us a few days of x2 rotations to smoothly land back on the new reset time while giving us a good will gesture in the process. I half-expected it this time too.

We'll have to see what the timer says after the new rotation at 1AM CET tonight.

• Like 3

Rotation #0799 (3/25/2023 8:00 EST): normal

Rotation #0800 (3/26/2023 19:00 EST): 35 hr gap

Rotation #0801 (3/27/2023 19:00 EST): 24 hr gap

Rotation #0802 (3/28/2023 7:00 EST): 12 hr gap

image.png.f3c9aa80c072aab67f22d7ad5ec6c6cc.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5

The 3 girls today on MP: Anniversary Lupa's mother, Lube-tan and Katharina (EP).

Only Katharina is from Epic Pachinko IIRC.

I used 10 MP1 orbs for the daily goals, and didn't get a girl, but I got my 4th attack boost MG (with Harmony boost for balanced team).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Hearts 1