πŸŽβ€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹ Have you been naughty? πŸŽβ€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹

Dear Santa,πŸŽ…

My ID is 328809 I am playing Hentai Heroes.

This year I have been a really good boyΒ πŸ˜‡ because I have finally released all permanent girls from the Epic pachinko.

I would be very happy if you bring for my fellow players all the shards and girls they have wished.

• Like 4

Dear Santa,πŸŽ…

My ID isΒ 1879498Β I am playing Hentai Heroes.

This year I have been really naughty because regularly undressing the girls in my harem (I'm a bad boy, I know).

I would be very happy if you bring me the shards of Rin.

My ID is 2152313Β - I am playing Hentai Heroes

This year I have been really naughty because all my harem girls got fucked so bad I had to order extra wheelchairs for them to get aroundΒ πŸ€•

I would be very happy if you bring me Taria🀢

Edited by srwmyth168

6 ore fa, srwmyth168 ha scritto:

My ID is 2152313Β - I am playing Hentai Heroes

This year I have been really naughty because all my harem girls got fucked so bad I had to order extra wheelchairs for them to get aroundΒ πŸ€•

I would be very happy if you bring me Taria🀢

You are really naughty because you make a copy paste of another comment instead of having a minimum of inventiveness to make your ownΒ πŸ˜‘

Dear Santa,πŸŽ…

My ID is 943401.Β I am playing Harem Heroes (Nutaku).

This year I have been really naughty because I have been blackmailing some girls who visited my harem without asking for my permission first.

I was wondering why some of my girls were so tired when I wanted to takeΒ care of them.Β  This changed a few weeks ago, when Bunny was travelling across dimensions and I asked her to bring some sophisticated surveillance system for me.Β  Soon after installing it, I discovered that some "guests" were visiting my harem during the night.Β  I could have called the police or I could have confronted them, but as I said I have been really naughty...Β  I surprised myΒ nightly guests one by one with the unusual options added to my surveillance system.Β  After the initial shock, some of them proved that they were also naughty: they enjoyed their treatment so much that theyΒ asked me if they could stay in my harem.

Oh dear Santa Claudia, my surveillance system is reporting another intrusion and it looks like you are the visitor this time.Β  Hmm... What should I do with you?

hh-santa-claudia2.thumb.png.d165dd52b98aede3fd074ddc31f1df33.png

I will not harm you nor blackmail you.Β  But if you want to visit my harem, then I would be very happy if you could bring me someΒ shards forΒ Ombresse.

Β 

Disclaimer: I also participated with my Hentai Heroes account on the French forum (this one is for Harem Heroes). If entering the contest twice with different accounts is considered unfair to the other players, then please ignore this entry.Β 

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

Dear Santa,πŸŽ…

My ID is: 2391282.Β I am playing Hentai Heroes.

This year I have been really naughty because I have impressed many champions with my incredible sexual prowess. ;)Β 

I would be very happy if you bring me the shards of Silver Lupa. I wasn't progressed far enough to get her and I know she'd have fun in my harem. ❀️ 

Dear Santa,πŸŽ…

My ID isΒ 1421771 I am playing Hentai Heroes.

This year I have been really naughty because I've been playing this game for a year now and I've been able to reach D3.

I would be very happy if you bring me shards of Kyoto so that she join my harem and I can apologize for not 100% her in my 2nd epic days.

Dear Santa,πŸŽ…

My ID is 1118203… I am playing Hentai Heroes.

This year I have been really naughty because I filled my harem with 9 Legendary Days girls and have orgies with all of them them to make the rest of my harem jealous.Β 

I would be very happy if you bring me shards of Levitya.

Edited by freetovfrank

My ID is 149833… I am playing Hentai Heroes.

ο»ΏΒ This year I have been really naughty because ο»Ώο»ΏI won seven 100-shard draws and have over 200 girls in my harem but still lust for Geekette, whom I have not recruited yet.

ο»Ώο»ΏΒ I would be very happy if you bring me some thicc shards forΒ Geekette. For a Christmas miracle, could you bring Mih*ruΒ Mikuni or Onoh*raΒ Asami to the Haremverse?

Dear Santa Claudia,πŸŽ…

My ID is 2562595 and I am playing Hentai Heroes.

This year I have been reallyο»Ώο»Ώο»Ώο»ΏΒ naughty because I've started my harem from scratch! But I need your naughty, naughty helpΒ πŸ™πŸ€—

I would be very happy if you bring me the shards of Taria, the Champion. A true sex champion needs his own champion beside him 😍

As a token of my naughty appreciation for you, I've already recruitted your own mischiefΒ wicked cousin, Hateya πŸ’ͺ Hopefully, this will allow you to deliver your gifts more easily πŸ‘Œ

Thanks in advance and I wish you a very naughty, naughty christmas! πŸŽ„β˜ƒοΈ

PS - Pleaser consider joining my harem yourself. I'll be waiting for your answer in a few days 🀀😍😘

Dear Santa,πŸŽ…Β 

My ID is 439605. I am playing Hentai Heroes.

Thisο»ΏΒ year I have been reο»Ώally naughty bο»Ώecaο»Ώuο»Ώseο»Ώο»Ώ I’ve collected a lot more legendaries than ever and I'm almost always online.

I wouldο»Ώο»ΏΒ be verο»Ώy happy if you bring mο»Ώο»Ώο»ΏeΒ Silver Lupa.

Dearο»ΏΒ Claudia,πŸŽ…

My ID is 212704 I am playing Hentai Heroes.

This year I have been really naughty because i finally aquired you out of the mythic pachinko after stalking you for two and a half years.

I would be very happy if youο»ΏΒ bring me Acadia.

Β 

Dear Santa Claudia,Β πŸŽ…Β or 🀢 ;)

My ID is 386987 I am playing Hentai Heries.

This year i was really naughtyΒ because i have many girls masochism but unfortunately 1Β girl escapes this year what i still want to chastise ( Fabienne Blossom ) on matter if she likes it or not she gets chastised so she knows where you are ...

WITH MEΒ πŸ˜ˆβ›“οΈ
πŸŽ„πŸŽπŸŽ€πŸŽ„πŸŽπŸŽ€πŸŽ„πŸŽπŸŽ€πŸŽ„πŸŽπŸŽ€πŸŽ„πŸŽπŸŽ€πŸŽ„πŸŽπŸŽ€πŸŽ„πŸŽπŸŽ€πŸŽ„πŸŽπŸŽ€

Dear Santa,πŸŽ…

My ID is 301574 I am playing Hentai Heroes.

This year I have been really naughty because I returned to play this game after a long time and I've already seduced many fresh girls to join my harem.

I would be very happy if you bring me 10 shards for Asha, because I only missed getting her by forgetting to perform before going to sleep.

Dearο»ΏΒ ο»ΏSanta,ο»ΏπŸŽ…ο»Ώ

Myο»ΏΒ ID is 12787Β I am playing Hentai Heroes.

This year I have beenο»ΏΒ really naughty because i fucked hundreds of girls(literally) and tens of bosses(figuratively). SucessfullyΒ made 209 of them so happy that they joined my harem. Conquered all champion's bosses and all legendary girl's hearts.

I would be very happyο»ΏΒ if you bringο»ΏΒ mο»ΏeΒ  the sexiest girl in the game- Dikachoo girl from the last scroll quests.

Otherwise the next legendary girl... πŸ˜›

Edited by Cantrix
typos
  • Haha 1

Dear Santa,πŸŽ…

My ID is 2136154Β I am playing Hentai Heroes.

This year I have been really naughty because I leveled up the cap bonus of my club, I am participating at every daily missions to have you.

I would be very happy if you bring me Lee Lee with yourself.

Β  Β 

Dearο»ΏΒ Santa,πŸŽ…

My ID is 423772,Β Β I am playing Hentai Heroes.

This year I have been really naughty because I played all year, every day and enjoyed rescuing and gaining the affection of every new girl in my harem.

Β I would be very happy if you bring me Fabienne.

Edited by Darkness2899

nutaku:

Β 

Dearο»ΏΒ Santa,πŸŽ…

My ID is 2269930,Β Β I am playing Harem Heroes (nutaku).

This year I have been really naughty because I finally catched up with the story (after over 1 year playing), got first in affection, Mojo and harem lvl TOF, reached a sick amount of kobans and, of course, fucked so many girls without birth control, still none got pregnant (maybe it's my fault ...).

I would be very happy if you bring me Sifra (but I need 72 shards).

Dearο»Ώο»ΏΒ Santa,πŸŽ…

My ID is 2534452 I am playing ο»ΏHentai Heroes.

This year I have been reallyΒ ο»Ώnaughty because i have done 100 levels from scratch in the beginning of November this year and satisfied 79 girls already.

I would be very happy if you bring meο»Ώ theΒ shards of Taria, the Champion.

Edited by LuckyRU

Dear Santa,πŸŽ…

My ID is 1459725.Β I am playing Hentai Heroes.

This year I have been really naughty because I have been all around the place. I did so much throughout the year, that some details are a little fuzzy now. So, here's what I've done. I saved Tairy Fail guild, defeated the giant Finalmechia robot, experimented in the Heroes Undercity and even became a ninja... again. But some things I remember more clear.Β  Like, the day when I traded all my kobans for a mermaid CoraΒ and aΒ yacht. Or another day, when I basically did the same forΒ Lapsey. And now with a yach and a whole crew of powerful aquatic girls I'm on my way to become a pirate. Yarr! But the journey isn't as fun without some music, so I would really love if Gwenaelle added some rhythm and sound to this mess of a crew.

I would be very happy if you bring me 16 shards of Gwenaelle.

Dearο»ΏΒ Santa,πŸŽ…

Myο»ΏΒ IDο»ΏΒ is 1530259 I am playing Hentai Heroes.

This year I have been really naughty because I've fucked every girls in my harem but it is not enough. I want more girls in my harem to fuck.

I would be very happy if you bringο»ΏΒ me Elina because I only needΒ 10 shards so i can fuck her.

Edited by Maiiii

• Guest locked this topic
  • Guest unpinned this topic