Patch Notes 19/12/19 -- Discussion

FinderKeeper

5 minutes ago, _shal_ said:

Not that Dark Lord is a particularly good example to begin with, considering the average player should need less than 100 battles to obtain all 3 standard girls and it takes 250 to reach Tier 2...

Ok.

What is the affection drop amount for Piper at Jackson’s Crew's Tier 3? With three possible answers: 1) 1-3 ; 2) 1-3 ; 3) 0 .

Or another one.

What is the affection drop amount for Mavin at Roko Sensei's Tier 2? With three possible answers: 1) 1-4 ; 2) 1-4 ; 3) 0 .

And another one.

What is the affection drop amount for Piper at Jackson’s Crew's Tier 2? With three possible answers: 1) 1-3 ; 2) 1-4 ; 3) 0 .

But I really liked those double digits. They added clarity. And if they missed the raise in shard drop amount this question will surely help them to fix it.

15 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

Maybe you should read the notes again. It's in the notes.

sorry man i don't like riddles

9 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

I would also recommend checking your memory. It was not 5 wins for a level in the past.

so what it was when yesterday win finalmecia 15 times and she up 3 lvls, huh?

P.S. place for the trolls under the bridge

Edited by borov
  • Like 2
  • Thinking 1

1 minute ago, borov said:

sorry man i don't like riddles

so what it was when yesterday win finalmessia 15 times and she up 3 lvls, huh?

P.S. place for the trolls under the bridge

It's not a riddle, just read the patch notes.
Right now I only see a lazy person unwilling to just check before asking.
It's not that hard to do.

2 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

It's not a riddle, just read the patch notes.
Right now I only see a lazy person unwilling to just check before asking.
It's not that hard to do.

so kindly quote the place where it is written, since you're not lazy

9 minutes ago, borov said:

Why should we do the work for you. You've been told where to look. Learn to read, or operate on no information.

15 minutes ago, borov said:

so what it was when yesterday win finalmecia 15 times and she up 3 lvls, huh?

You said Dark Lord was 5 yesterday. Finalmecia being 5 is correct. Dark Lord is not.

14 minutes ago, borov said:

The patch notes are literally linked in the first post of this thread -_-
How is that so hard to find. Thread is called patch notes 191219 discussion.
I wonder how to find the patch notes.

Also, do you even ever read the in-game news?
Patch notes are always linked in the in-game news as well.

To end this; why would others have to do anything for someone who clearly doesn't do anything and wants it to be handed on a plate to him/her.
I'm more than willing to help people with things that are hard to find, but patch notes for a new feature is not one of those things.
In fact, I expect people to read them in the first place.

1 minute ago, Chthugha said:

To end this

8 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

You said Dark Lord was 5 yesterday. Finalmecia being 5 is correct. Dark Lord is not.

why do you need to be so provocative? are you mental vampires? why can't you say right away “my dear friend, you need more than 6 victories for the dark lord, but 5 victories increase the level of completely different villains” ???

thx a lot junk

Just now, borov said:

why do you need to be so provocative? are you mental vampires? why can't you say right away “my dear friend, you need more than 6 victories for the dark lord, but 5 victories increase the level of completely different villains” ???

thx a lot junk

Because then we'd be making wrong statements about tier 2 villains. Also we'd be calling you a friend, when instead you're just some random on the internet. I like how you've had the energy to reply multiple times, but not to go find the correct answer after being told where to look.

• Haha 2

Bullies.

@Chthugha and @GeorgeMTO I had a better opinion about you, guys. You should be ashamed of yourselves. A humble person asks for help and what do you do? Instead of friendly "Did you wank your eyes out?! Read the freaking patch notes!" you start to harass him with persistent politeness. How dare you?! He's just a challenged person and needs your help and kindness.

Here, borov, let me help you. You didn't just stumbled upon this topic, right? You read its theme, saw that it fits your problem and only after that you typed your question. See, before typing there's another option - to actually read the topic and with it, read the answer to your problem. Here's the link with all the answers you seek:

See. It's so easy to help. Just be kind.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Bomba said:

I had a better opinion about you, guys. You should be ashamed of yourselves.

Oh dear, an entitled person who regularly has awful opinions thinks less of me. Whatever shall I do?

He was told where to find the answer. His refusal to look is what made us go further.

Go back to saying how hard it was back in your day and that the young whipper-snappers don't deserve an easier life than you.

2 hours ago, borov said:

thx a lot junk

I rather educate people on how to find answers themselves, and it always involves reading patch notes about new features.
Every player that I succesfully get to read the patch notes every time, is one player less likely to ask for something that's literally in the patch notes, which in turn makes threads like this one a better place. I even would've linked the patch notes if you would've just opened a thread in the Questions answers section instead of posting it in a thread that literally links to the patch notes.
It can't be helped that you are apparently able to write and read comments directed at you, but not able to scan a thread to see if the answer is already in there or read the patch notes.

-------------------------------------

@Bomba isn't it just way better to learn people how to fend for themselves?
I literally told him where to find the answer. Patch notes tell us important things, so instead of just blindly telling him the answer to his question, I directed him to a place where he could find his answer and answers to possible future questions. Yet he doesn't want to do any of that. He wants everything to be handed to him on a golden plate. Well tough, life doesn't bring you things on a golden plate. If you paid any attention to others on this forum, you would know that I always provide an answer, but sometimes people want to take it a bad way. And yes, in those cases I reply back in kind. I don't mind if people don't know the answer, I do mind if people are too lazy to do anything themselves, and then get offended when I don't conform to their wishes.

Also, maybe just link the actual patch notes instead of the first page of this thread, if you want to be actually helpful. This clearly still gives borov too much to do. Or better yet, maybe give him the answer. That way he doesn't have to do anything.

Edited by Chthugha
  • Like 3

@Chthugha, @GeorgeMTO - I think @Bomba was being sarcastic.9_9

2 hours ago, Bomba said:

... Instead of friendly "Did you wank your eyes out?! Read the freaking patch notes!" you start to harass him with persistent politeness. How dare you?! He's just a challenged person and needs your help and kindness.

Here, borov, let me help you. You didn't just stumbled upon this topic, right? You read its theme, saw that it fits your problem and only after that you typed your question. See, before typing there's another option - to actually read the topic and with it, read the answer to your problem.

Perhaps not the best use of sarcasm?:$

Edited by John 1039

Hmmm. Okay. I guess, if both of you responded that way, then my sense of humor is lacking.

I'm sorry. I'll rephrase.

Chthugha and GeorgeMTO are the two people on this forum, who are always helping everyone and in every topic. Even if the person is rude or asks the thing that was literally answered in the previous message. They're still helping and still repeating all those answers. It's a fact. If there's a new topic, bug report or anything else, one of this two will always be there to answer. Their amount of dedication and patience is insane. There's also _shal_ , but he's less patient. And to see these two fine gentlemen losing patience with a user is something unique that takes a special person to achieve.

So, I was trying to make a stupid joke, that this were your "bully" versions. Who are still helping, but this time with less patience. It was stupid and I am sorry. I'll try to avoid saying something like this again.

And since I started talking about this and have an opportunity. You guys are like the triumvirate or holy trinity of this forum. There's _shal_, who comes to help and give answers. And when his talent is not enough there's GeorgeMTO, who comes and helps and helps through any adversity. And when that's not enough, there's Chthugha, who even has a special power to summon Noacc and therefore fix everything. So you guys are cool. And if we're not talking about this or thanking you enough it's only because it's a little embarrassing. 

Thanks. You're very helpful.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It makes me question if people are old enough to be playing this game when people post about patch notes without reading the patch notes first lol

That is the first thing you should do before posting about them.

Edited by natstar
  • Thinking 1