• Winter Sophie
    • Winter Viola
    • Mordona
    • Pheralia
    • Winter Edna
    • Lil' Red
    • Natasha

6 hours ago, sucker360 said:

Anybody have a guess on who the new girls are parodies of?

Well, Natasha is done by the same guy who did Selene, obviously. It's a parody of art itself, I think. I'm slightly pissed off they have not fired that "artist" yet.

• Like 2

I was yawnfully interested in who Natasha parodies.  She's definitely not my favourite, but this is academic since I don't have near enough kobans to try for her, even if I wanted her.

Sally is really cute in a very unusual way and I agree with who she parodies.  I managed to get her with a x100 jackpot in Peckerbird, but it'll be some time before I max out her affection.  I'm not normally a big boob fan but hers are a superb pair - nipples are really well drawn and quite evocative in her first affection scene.  Her eyes, too, are quite dazzling and scary (in a sexy way) at the same time, perfectly in keeping with her supposedly kinky Shokushu persona.  I ticked her as my favourite, probably because she's new to me and, therefore, more interesting.  All the same, I dismissed Natasha as being a bit 'inflated'.  But so is Geekette and I found her rather sexy.

This is really weird... In contrast to what others have experienced, in all my accounts I'm finding the drop rate to be really good, on top of a series of high value shard drops (x10-x12).  In three accounts I have Sally so far at over x55 and in one she's on x75.  So for just over 4 days left I have a great chance of getting her in at least 5 of my six accounts without spending any kobans, even accounting for the usual drop off in the middle of the event.  This is in comparison with Foreplay where I spent heaps of kobans just to get Kathy in one account and Halloween Lupa in two others - and is why why I'm so depleted now.

4 hours ago, Zorba the Geek said:

So for just over 4 days left I have a great chance of getting her in at least 5 of my six accounts without spending any kobans, even accounting for the usual drop off in the middle of the event.  This is in comparison with Foreplay where I spent heaps of kobans just to get Kathy in one account and Halloween Lupa in two others - and is why why I'm so depleted now.

This goes into that argument about having to manage our resources. We don't have infinite amounts of kobans to play with.

To me, it just seems like Natasha has a huge onion behind her, for some reason 😅🙄

The contrast to Lil' Red in the topic (1st) post... wow! 🧐

• Like 1

I personally think that the event is fine and i like all the girls. Since we are speacking a lot of Natasha here to me a curvy girl is totally fine (for exaple i like Geekette a lot i have even many versions of her) the only thing is her art style that not convince me. I mean i see her and i feel that something that could have been done different that i cannot explain maybe i'm too much used to the old art, or maybe her scenes and poses are better after. Also at the beginning i thought that we would have dropped a shard range between 1-4 so i was very happy to know it was 1-12. Unfortunately i almost have them all so only 2 new girls for me (mission and Sally too much koban used before). In coclusion my feedback on this event is 99% positive i guess. Good luck for the drops :)

• Like 1

In general I prefer the curvy look over the thin look, but effectively Natasha goes over my limit on this, as more than curvy look, I would define her fatty look (someone would say that there is only a minimal or no difference, but I disagree). That's the main reason I am happy it's on Sally that I am spending my combativity. A clarification: I am not complaining about the drawing quality (in fact, I don't dislike it) but on the proportions of the subject itself.

I´ve already spend  more than 100 combativity points  on "Snowboard Hari" and zero atraction points for now. With this, it has been 3 events without new girls on my harem.

If the goal is to keep the players on your game, please increase the drop rate asap, otherwise is very frustrating and annoying to finish the events without rewards.

1 hour ago, Foll@2r said:

I´ve already spend  more than 100 combativity points  on "Snowboard Hari" and zero atraction points for now. With this, it has been 3 events without new girls on my harem.

If the goal is to keep the players on your game, please increase the drop rate asap, otherwise is very frustrating and annoying to finish the events without rewards.

I've been going about 30 combativity points till I get points, the longest has been 50. I think the point is to get you to buy Kobans or the bundle they're offering, after all that is how they make money.

Edited by MxSlade
speln errz

Ok, this is strange. I was using only free combativity and on the first day of the event got 56 shards for Sally. Today, on the second day, I got only 3. Normal deviation, right? I thought so too. Then 2 of my clubmates said that they had the same thing. One with nearly identical - 70sh on the first day and 3 on the 2nd day.

This seems fishy to me. That looks like if the developers adjust those drop rates to lure players on the first day and then force them to spend kobans.

Does anyone else experience such deviation in their shard drop rate?

12 minutes ago, Bomba said:

Ok, this is strange. I was using only free combativity and on the first day of the event got 56 shards for Sally. Today, on the second day, I got only 3. Normal deviation, right? I thought so too. Then 2 of my clubmates said that they had the same thing. One with nearly identical - 70sh on the first day and 3 on the 2nd day.

This seems fishy to me. That looks like if the developers adjust those drop rates to lure players on the first day and then force them to spend kobans.

Does anyone else experience such deviation in their shard drop rate?

Definitely not me. I had only managed 11 shards for Louise after the first day. Up to 54 now

On 1/26/2020 at 9:30 PM, Karyia said:

This goes into that argument about having to manage our resources. We don't have infinite amounts of kobans to play with.

To me, it just seems like Natasha has a huge onion behind her, for some reason 😅🙄

The contrast to Lil' Red in the topic (1st) post... wow! 🧐

Yes, managing my resources.  It's all about choice too.  I chose to go for broke (literally) for Kathy because I really liked her and wanted her in my harem.  Same with Halloween Lupa.  But then I missed out on Lil Red yet again because this event caught me a little by surprise.  I'm not complaining at all as I'm really happy with the girls I got.  Besides, I didn't spend anywhere near the 5,400 kobans needed to take pot luck to try for her in Epic Pachinko, so it was a good investment.  If I had stuck with The Leagues I might've saved enough kobans to give these Pachinko girls a shot, but Lil Red was the only one I wanted and the chances of getting her when all the other girls were competing for my attention would've been remote.  Then the issue of managing my resources would've had a rueful dimension to it.

Looking back, the drop rate for Foreplay was awful, both in terms of shard drops and the values they offered, when compared with this event.  I already have Sally in three accounts so far.  In one round of 20 I had x47 worth of drops in Peckerbird and finally picked her up with only 1 day and 13 hours passed.

Oh yeah, hihi.  Natasha probably uses onion cologne to repel all her lusty suitors.  I just don't like that art style one little bit.

3 hours ago, Gremlinking said:

I voted for Tentacled Treasure.  I always vote for tentacles in hentai, and I’ve wanted her in my harem for some time.  Lil Red, Pheralia, and Winter Sophie are all great too.

If you end up getting Sally, re. tentacles, check her out.  In fact all her poses and affection scenes are top notch.  Yes, I share in the preference for your other choices.

3 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

How? Because you weren't aware to expect an event girl to return in the same month that her event was first run in?

Yes.  As I said I was sort of taken by surprise, but not completely.  I expected Shokoshu Tales, this month or next and I took a gamble.  It didn't pay off because I forgot about Orgy Days which seems to be used now to slot in two revivals in one.

• Thinking 1

This event was a great success for me.  I say 'was' because I managed to get Sally in all accounts and Louise Carot in the one account where she was missing.

I found, for me, the drop rate and dropped shard values to be extraordinarily good.  As a bonus I managed to acquire Bolt as well in Adrian'smole during this event, a follow-on from boosting her attraction a lot while I was trying for Ombresse.  I was able to get back to trying for Bolt on her own after I gained Sally.  I wasn't disappointed with who I got.

I'm happy with all aspects of Sally's artwork and I'm glad she's a return to some of the great girls of old, even if HH used a different artist.  I found her really cute and sexy, even if she's really naughty, bordering on evil - and, indeed, quite weird, someone who's best enjoyed from afar.  Do others agree with me that her eyes are like gem-quality amber?

• Like 1

11 minuti fa, colty123 ha scritto:

Anyone have any idea how many kobans it should take (on average) to get a girl from 0 shards this event?

Usually in these events 120-140 battles are enough for me, so let's say 140 that are 7 refills x 216 kobans that are about 1500 kobans in total (ignoring the bad luck).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Falco82 said:

Usually in these events 120-140 battles are enough for me, so let's say 140 that are 7 refills x 216 kobans that are about 1500 kobans in total (ignoring the bad luck).

Yop. So far, my minimum per girl in Orgy Days has been 4 refills (a couple times) and my maximum (once, in this current event actually) has been 11 refills. Most of the time it's somewhere around 7 as well. The biggest variance is in the drop range, since it's pretty wide (1-12%) and random, while the drop rate is still steady at around 10% (with natural variance, of course). The more high drops you get, the less total drops you need, and vice versa.