Patch notes 29/01/20 discussion

jelom

Give your opinion about the new patch

Activities 

• The Daily Missions for each day of the Event will stay available for the duration of the whole event or until it has been completed. 
    • Players will have the option to do all of the Daily Missions before the end of the Event, but not after that
    • Players will be able to finish Daily Missions even if they have skipped a day, allowing them to obtain the reward 
    • Event Daily Missions have the same duration as before
    • Players will be able to follow the story of the Daily Missions better
    • In order to obtain a reward, the requirement changes to “Complete ALL the daily  missions”

Champions

• Added option to perform multiple Champion battles at once

• The x1 Battle is always selected by default
    • For more than one battle, Kobans and Champion Tickets will be used as currency
    • Each additional battle will cost 1 Ticket and +6 / +1 Kobans (HH/NU)
    • Perform x2 will require 2 Tickets and 6 / 1 Kobans 
    • Perform x3 will require 3 Tickets and 12 / 2 Kobans, etc. up to 10 battles

oqrweSqPbNKKWNulAFyfftjfQw3Sen2nzs3k9aj6

• Champion Tickets can be purchased from the reception desk in the Champion section 
    • Reception desk UI screenshot:

BkY5I-xjoGCwfq4LIlTvFDhPOBExGdR_EdwpyB3a

JOKu4gAuS5lBl2VWN8rpCUbwH3utmN0idJozoOHL

Pachinko

• Two beauties will be joining the Pachinko
    • The Demon whisperer Lucile 
    • The tiny but strong Minerva will bend her body to match all your fantasies 

image.thumb.png.1b74b877dc5b66d6276e9c323dc0a784.pngGDiiN4kKCvcTLgQEtFodjLAySEQjvYOrr3Xu8vroimage.thumb.png.d1ba80b9b067ec55f86f12b96e08ee09.pngHYC62MfhwKR31y-UdfDgY7LrC7bCP-T-WHRVZ2Qc

LucileH52hlO03IUlxRHgMNvB0C5-ICNBHehApUEvuus04                                                      Minerva m6yc-piOocX0oUEzXCjAlq6Y90LBRAvB6S1tVQEy

Edited by jelom
updated with bigger girls images from kinkoid.com
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Ben9 said:

I wonder if the ticket drop rate from other sources will change now that you can buy them

You were always able to challenge with energy or kobans. Now it makes you add in a step by converting them to tickets beforehand to make it less confusing for the multi-battle option.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Well, I know this subject has already been reported but since it's a part of the patch, I think it merits discussion.

The changes to the daily missions seem fair/good to me.

Now you can do them all inside the deadline, without having to worry about missing a day, even if now you have to get all of them done. At least you can do them all during the event. 

It's good to players who join in during events, since before they would automatically be out of it, by missing the first mission(s).

The current problem is that the 1st day missions have been reactivated, preventing the daily reward for doing all the daily missions to be met. Unless you replay the missions again.

Can we replay them without problem (the mission counter already registers 6 complete missions)? Will it happen tomorrow and we'll have day 2 missions reactivated too?

The patch doesn't help clear much about this (not saying it had to but it would've been nice).

About the battle champions, it really doesn't make much of a difference to me, unless I have plenty of kobans.

Looking forward to know more about the girls, especially Lucile 😈

the patch notes say that you can do up to 10 battles by paying 10 tickets and 60 kobans so i was wondering if you choose this option and pay 10 tickets and 60 kobans what happens if you beat the champion with just 5 battles ?? what happens to the rest 5 tickets and 30 kobans ??

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hotless said:

the patch notes say that you can do up to 10 battles by paying 10 tickets and 60 kobans so i was wondering if you choose this option and pay 10 tickets and 60 kobans what happens if you beat the champion with just 5 battles ?? what happens to the rest 5 tickets and 30 kobans ??

I think it would be 54 kobans. The first battle is by default.

Not sure about your question though. It's not mentioned.

I assume that you whould lose what you paid, since there's no give back mechanism mentioned anywhere. But I'm only assuming 😅 

43 minutes ago, Hotless said:

Came here to ask exactly the same question! (assuming any of us can beat a champion in five battles😉)

Edited by ali-n

1 hour ago, Karyia said:

I think it would be 54 kobans. The first battle is by default.

Not sure about your question though. It's not mentioned.

I assume that you whould lose what you paid, since there's no give back mechanism mentioned anywhere. But I'm only assuming 😅 

Yeah, for the first set of 10 battles you need 54 kobans since the first battle is "free of charge" but for the second, third, etc sets you will need 60 kobans if the champion takes 20+ attempts to beat him, unless you wait for the 15 minute wait timer to pass of course.

Edited by Hotless

9 minutes ago, jaysen said:

This makes me wonder if they will add another new level to their card and add in champion ticket to do for free

I thought about that and they could if this new feature would cost the usual 12 extra kobans to use it (just like the x10 villains and x15 league battles cost 12 kobans to use them without a monthly card) but i don't see any such price so i believe that it's totally free to use it.

As often happens, the few parts of this patch that affects me do it negatively, namely the fact that from now on there will be no possibility to lose even a single daily mission. Should one have too little time to do the first days missions, IMHO it is unlikely he will be able to recuperate them in the last days.

The rest of the notes is worthless to me: i would not use the multiple champions battle feature even without my no-koban policy, and until they appear in some Epic Days new additions to pachinko are just a side note. I only hope that the doubt expressed by Ben9 about ticket drops do not prove true.

I don't agree with you, linkdream, on this occasion about the two new girls.  Lucile, especially, is quite stunning, imo, at least in her opening pose.  She seems to be a bit along the lines of Rebecca but she is steam punk and Lucile reminds me of a day at Ascot or the Melbourne Cup - great outfit.

On the topic of girls and artwork, has anyone noticed the affection upgrade options for Rin and Piper?  They took me by surprise, but it was a very pleasant surprise.  In Rin's last pose she looks really lovely and I'd say both girls' upgrades are a definite improvement on the originals.

Re. the Champions, I will keep the useful information posted in mind when I have another go at these.  And having missed some of the daily events in the past, because of either trouble with the internet or the fact that I've been out of town, I certainly welcome these changes.

• Thinking 1

I guess being able to buy tickets with energy is okay. Kinda just adds an extra step to how I do it, and might make me more likely to miss tickets due to the softcap at 10, but oh well.

17 minutes ago, Zorba the Geek said:

On the topic of girls and artwork, has anyone noticed the affection upgrade options for Rin and Piper?  They took me by surprise, but it was a very pleasant surprise.  In Rin's last pose she looks really lovely and I'd say both girls' upgrades are a definite improvement on the originals.

Please keep the discussion on topic. This thread is for the discussion of the 29/01 patch, not the 22/01 patch.

15 hours ago, Zorba the Geek said:

I don't agree with you, linkdream, on this occasion about the two new girls.  Lucile, especially, is quite stunning, imo, at least in her opening pose.  She seems to be a bit along the lines of Rebecca but she is steam punk and Lucile reminds me of a day at Ascot or the Melbourne Cup - great outfit.

You're right, they aren't bad, especially compared to all the crap we had lately.

I overreacted so I take it back.

• Like 1
  • Thinking 1

Il 27/1/2020 in 18:43 , Hotless ha scritto:

I tried to battle Romero using x10 tickets when I was sure 1 ticket was more than enough, for science, I guess. Well, at the end of the battle it turned out I used only one ticket, and all my kobans were safe and sound.

Here two pics before and after, between spoiler tags for champion poses "reveal". And yes, I have a lot of tickets.

x10 ticket overkill 1.JPG

x10 ticket overkill 2.JPG

Edited by Antimon
  • Thanks 5

I think the ability to buy tickets with energy is a slight improvement. It will help when you finish the quest, and have nothing else to spend energy on, yet are not interested in or cannot begin fighting a champion at that moment, but have 60+ energy. You can buy a ticket for later use.

Anyway I have to say that I really appreciate this champion multifight. You can save up to 2 hours and 15 minutes spending only the skip waiting time cost equivalent. With 24 kobans you save 1 hour, which is a more than affordable cost for a good "time gain". I'm not saying that I will use the multifight everytime (which is definetely not the case), but I can totally see me using it from time to time.