• Dickachoo
    • Chickmender
    • Squirts
    • Gardevulv
    • Lopussy
    • Clitario
    • Misvaginus

3 hours ago, Zorba the Geek said:

I agree with each of your choices.  It was the pose, as well as her attire, that got my attention with Gardevulv.  I love little black thingies.  However, I would add Ballasuck to my list of hotties.

I did too 👌😅😂

I guess I was on the internet for too long, cuz most of the girls here look like some furry stuff to me and Im not a fan of that... As for Art style- I still think its quite flat (from first poses), but overall not that bad... except for Squirts... god damn that face looks horrifying. I was extremely lucky and I got Gardevulv from the 1 red orb pachinko, I ran it not even looking at the event and I managed to get my favourite girl of the event, so I'm pretty happy about that! :D I've just upgraded Gardevulv to max, and something is weird... in the scenes her hair colour is different than on her portrait/poses, I am genuinely perplexed. And I wont spoil anything about the scenes, but my god do they look flat as hell... Slowly improving from Natasha I guess...
On her poses I like the details though, poses are really good..
Edit: Upon checking a bit more in her poses, they seem to have that issue that Romantic Levitya had- the outline is looking really botched and the lines are blurry as shit- I have no idea whats going on there

Edited by Čamuga
Adding some more info

I wasn't very lucky this time with the first two: on average in the last 12 days event I needed 164 fights for each girl, this time I needed 237!!!

Being late I had to think: fight a low-level troll, without any tier, with the possibility of not completing the girl in time and having to use kobans to get her?

Yes, I can do it. Who I have to take? Squirts?!?

Okay, Karole where did we stay?

Obviously we just had an event where there are no girls that I like (in fact I didn't voted in the poll), and differently from last month I was able to obtain all three villain girls, plus obviously the story girl. Who bets that in the first main event to come where I will like the majority of the girls, I won't be able to obtain all the villain girls?

I did as I expected, although I do not have exact details on how many fights it took to acquire them.  I just know I did no reloads this time as I really did not care for any of the girls in this event.  I picked up Ballasuck, like most players did.  And got the two villain girls I had access to,  Dickachoo and Squirts.  Looking forward to the next event after this one.

That does it! I  can now confirm a total perversion of my own sexuality; I like monster girls, even if they're improved Pokomon rip-offs.  Even that orchette (Mary I think her name is) in the DigisekaI world I find unexpectedly sexy and desirable and I'm anticipating a subplot based around her character.  Woe is me!  I fear I may be inexorably drawn to Gork if this continues and it it ever happens you have my permission to exorcise my dick.

Ahem!  Anyway, not having had the chance to risk trying for the Pachinko-only girls with a Legendary Days event on the way, I cannot comment on them.  However, for me Ballasuck it is.  I maxed her affection and she's remarkably beautiful in a cute kinda way.  I love how her eyes were drawn in such a soulful way and I can appreciate the hairstyle-cum-flower bud and ultimate floral absurdity that seems to be based on that Pokomon turtle character.  Great bod, great tits and great concept of evolution to a more human character.

I think, though, what draws me to her is just how uncannily similar she is to some of the fantasy characters I have created - I thought without these outside influences, but apparently not.

• Like 1

It's been a good event for me. I managed to get the boss girls without too much troubles (150-175 and 131 fights) and, while I didn't get one of the Pachinko only event girls, I did get Lupa, which is even better.

I've started the last mission 12 for ballasuck - the thing is it will finish an hour after the event finishes...

I know this works fine for other missions i.e. you can still claim the prize (kobans in this case), however just wanted to confirm if you get the girl also - does anyone know? 

Edited by jamanga

12 minutes ago, jamanga said:

I've started the last mission 12 for ballasuck - the thing is it will finish an hour after the event finishes...

I know this works fine for other missions i.e. you can still claim the prize (kobans in this case), however just wanted to confirm if you get the girl also - does anyone know? 

If I'm not mistaken, you can claim her after the event. Just make sure you revisit the activities page after you collected the event mission, so collect, leave, go back there.

• Thanks 1

I have been super excited about this, but at one point close to the end of this event i forgot about it, and now i have 4 hours to complete 10 hours worth of activities to get ballasuck. will this event return? I dont think i can get 985 kobans in less than 4 hours.

1 minute ago, gabe itches said:

I have been super excited about this, but at one point close to the end of this event i forgot about it, and now i have 4 hours to complete 10 hours worth of activities to get ballasuck. will this event return? I dont think i can get 985 kobans in less than 4 hours.

If it is just one mission, then you should be fine if you start it before the end of the event.

6 hours ago, Chthugha said:

If I'm not mistaken, you can claim her after the event. Just make sure you revisit the activities page after you collected the event mission, so collect, leave, go back there.

Hi Chthugha

You were spot on - I got the prize initially upon Claim, then had to re-enter the Mission area to get the girl.

Thanks. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...