[ 20-Mar-20 ] Legendary Days - Discussion

FinderKeeper

Multiple choice poll  

86 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite girls

• Valentina
    • Fanny & Fione

5 hours ago, Observer_X said:

Despite the fact I like Valentina very much, I voted for the twins. I used the trick to view Valentina's poses and IMHO they absolutely do not give justice to her beauty: in short, they sucks.

Regarding the event, luck is definitely not on my side up to now. Started at 6:30 am with a full bar, added 2 points for daily contest reward, this afternoon burn another full bar (lost some points due to unexpected house chores): shards obtained after 42 tries on the twins, zero.

Just to point out one more time how much this game RNG can be absurd: just emptied another full bar, and in the first 15 tries I had six drops for 11 shards total (x1, x1, x1, x3, x3, x2). Seems like the game awakens and suddenly remembers I just wasted two full bars after I complain about bad drops on the forum (and it is not the first time that it happens in my game). Although, as I said, I knew from the start I will never reach 100/100 this way, this up and down in the shard drops sometimes becomes really unpleasant.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Observer_X said:

Just to point out one more time how much this game RNG can be absurd: just emptied another full bar, and in the first 15 tries I had six drops for 11 shards total (x1, x1, x1, x3, x3, x2). Seems like the game awakens and suddenly remembers I just wasted two full bars after I complain about bad drops on the forum (and it is not the first time that it happens in my game). Although, as I said, I knew from the start I will never reach 100/100 this way, this up and down in the shard drops sometimes becomes really unpleasant.

Oh dear what a spoiler!  You've just burst my bubble of optimism for this beauty.  Yes, I can tell you the twins are cuteness personified in most of their poses.

Anyway, quoting your own post?  I did this once and got really panned for it.  It's sort of like talking to yourself digitally.

15 hours ago, Karyia said:

It should balance out and get better. But it's not guaranteed though. Keep at it. I guess you mean drops, though (2 to 4).

I try to keep at it but luck isn't so much on my side this time around 😄. And I  unfortunately did mean 2 to 4 shards per 20 fights (excluding the 80 fight dry spell) ... and the more I try, the closer it gets to 2.

In total I've refilled for no less than 2,500 kobans, so 12 refills or 240 fights. I've used around 75 free fights, for a total of 315 fights. I have accumulated 42 shards, so on average 2.6 shards per 20 fights. i.e. 0.13 shards per fight. This means I would need to fight around 770 times to get the girl if this trend continues. Not sure if this is average?

25 minutes ago, dekachinpo said:

I try to keep at it but luck isn't so much on my side this time around 😄. And I  unfortunately did mean 2 to 4 shards per 20 fights (excluding the 80 fight dry spell) ... and the more I try, the closer it gets to 2.

In total I've refilled for no less than 2,500 kobans, so 12 refills or 240 fights. I've used around 75 free fights, for a total of 315 fights. I have accumulated 42 shards, so on average 2.6 shards per 20 fights. i.e. 0.13 shards per fight. This means I would need to fight around 770 times to get the girl if this trend continues. Not sure if this is average?

it isnt average (which is around 500), but you cant put your money on a trend - bad luck is always compensated with good luck in RNG, you only dont know when =D

• Like 1

Oh for fucks sake, I just blew all my Kobans last event trying (and failing ;-;)  to get Chocolate Maker Abrael... Guess Valentina is gonna have to wait, and that I'm gonna need to pray to RNGesus to get Fanny and Fione. So far I've got 19 shards from free fights in about 2 and a half days, it's not looking good :/

5 minutes ago, Čamuga said:

So far I've got 19 shards from free fights in about 2 and a half days, it's not looking good

You're doing okayish (better than me). I've got only 14 shards from free fights so far (50 fights yesterday + 20 fights saved before the start of the event + 25 of today). Also, it's only 1,5 days of the event. Why are you talking of 2 and a half days?

I'm waiting for contest, regarding troll fights, to blow off my bank. I hope, 12k cobans would be enough for this event + the upcoming orgy days (+ ~3-3,5k cobans for these 8-9 days).

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Zorba the Geek said:

Oh dear what a spoiler!  You've just burst my bubble of optimism for this beauty.  Yes, I can tell you the twins are cuteness personified in most of their poses.

Anyway, quoting your own post?  I did this once and got really panned for it.  It's sort of like talking to yourself digitally.

As far as I know, some quotes are done for reference (as the one you were referring to), some others to answer (like the one above). If the people that panned you for quoting yourself does not understand this, IMHO it is their own problem, and I don't intend to make it mine. The very act to post on a forum, independently from what one writes, testify the will to have people read what one has posted, so if you really think people quoting themselves are only talking to themselves, then I read this like you wrote that you are in a forum with some mad people, and IMHO this means that it is you the one with a problem. I hope not. :)

Isn't it by chance that those people panned you because of the papyrus you sometimes write (so quoting yourself afterwards worsen the situation)?

hace 23 horas, Eman dijo:

End of the first day: 2 shards in 51 fights.

Terrible start but hey, in can only go better, right?

Well, that will teach me to not be optimistic ever again. 2º day: 50 fight and 1 shard.

It's not looking good for me.

7 hours ago, Observer_X said:

As far as I know, some quotes are done for reference (as the one you were referring to), some others to answer (like the one above). If the people that panned you for quoting yourself does not understand this, IMHO it is their own problem, and I don't intend to make it mine. The very act to post on a forum, independently from what one writes, testify the will to have people read what one has posted, so if you really think people quoting themselves are only talking to themselves, then I read this like you wrote that you are in a forum with some mad people, and IMHO this means that it is you the one with a problem. I hope not. :)

Isn't it by chance that those people panned you because of the papyrus you sometimes write (so quoting yourself afterwards worsen the situation)?

No, it was my fault when I quoted myself.  I could've simply updated by editing.  When I do this and want to draw attention to my edit I usually place the new text below a centred black line.  But right now, with the Covid19 isolation requirements here, I'm becoming notorious for talking to myself.  Lol.  By the way, I have no problem with what you did.  I was pulling your leg and joking, not any serious criticism so I'm sorry if you took it that way.  Not intended, I assure you.

Someone commented about running out of combativity... There was one little special offer I draw to players' attention if they haven't already discovered it.  This is a free time-limited offer of 20 combativity and 100 energy units (and something else I can't remember - not orbs).  It didn't help me at all because I used the 20 free tries to score precisely zero shards for Valentina!  Oh, well.  I may do better in 2 hours when my combativity is refilled.

1 hour ago, miliallia said:

Finally, I got Valentina I love her so much but I am charm player😂

That's fine and congrats.  It doesn't matter what class she is if you play the champions.  And a girl's a girl, especially a hot one like her.

In my Lili account she is only on x17, not much chance of getting her, even with heaps of kobans.  I have a better chance in my KH accounts where she's now in the thirties in three of them with nearly 3000 kobans to use in each.  But Lili has scored in another way.  I've just acquired Arianne through a free orb in EP.  She adds to the 9 others I've added in this way since the system was implemented quite recently.  Lili may be a crap account in the performances against the villains, but scores brilliantly in the free orb spins.  I can't sneeze at 10 girls in quick time.  The downside is that I've been upgrading so many new girls (four of which are legendary) that I'm always low on cash - 804,549 as of now.  So if I manage to get Valentina in that account I may finally max out her affection by the next Ice Age - if I'm lucky!

Edited by Zorba the Geek
add text
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Zorba the Geek said:

That's fine and congrats.  It doesn't matter what class she is if you play the champions.  And a girl's a girl, especially a hot one like her.

In my Lili account she is only on x17, not much chance of getting her, even with heaps of kobans.  I have a better chance in my KH accounts where she's now in the thirties in three of them with nearly 3000 kobans to use in each.  But Lili has scored in another way.  I've just acquired Arianne through a free orb in EP.  She adds to the 9 others I've added in this way since the system was implemented quite recently.  Lili may be a crap account in the performances against the villains, but scores brilliantly in the free orb spins.  I can't sneeze at 10 girls in quick time.  The downside is that I've been upgrading so many new girls (four of which are legendary) that I'm always low on cash - 804,549 as of now.  So if I manage to get Valentina in that account I may finally max out her affection by the next Ice Age - if I'm lucky!

4000 kobans for me to get her exclude 2 days free spin and I am preorder ff7re I want to play her quickly😁

Edited by miliallia

Finally, Valentina, after two a day combativity and 15 reloads.  Not sure if 15 was overdoing it but, such was my luck.  Now I wait to see if another "curvy girl" is in an event.  The twins are not my type. :)  If I acquire them, fine, if not, not using any reloads on them.

Edited by Dr. Lust

1 hour ago, Dr. Lust said:

Finally, Valentina, after two a day combativity and 15 reloads.  Not sure if 15 was overdoing it but, such was my luck.  Now I wait to see if another "curvy girl" is in an event.  The twins are not my type. :)  If I acquire them, fine, if not, not using any reloads on them.

15 reloads? So there might still be hope for me! Praise be RNGesus!

Is it just my bad luck or is the 'success probability' revamped for the current legendary days? I mean, I'm well aware that Legendary days aren't called like that for naught, but this is ridiculous. 21 shards with about 22 hours remaining. I hardly missed any free try (if any at all) and I usually manage to get a legendary girl in the end. The only one I missed so far, is Lupa, but even then I managed to get 56 shards. This one is just too much.. I'm not even on 25% completion, and we're nearing the end. Can anyone confirm the drop rates have been lowered or was it really just my "luck"?

8 minutes ago, Lunik said:

Is it just my bad luck or is the 'success probability' revamped for the current legendary days? I mean, I'm well aware that Legendary days aren't called like that for naught, but this is ridiculous. 21 shards with about 22 hours remaining. I hardly missed any free try (if any at all) and I usually manage to get a legendary girl in the end. The only one I missed so far, is Lupa, but even then I managed to get 56 shards. This one is just too much.. I'm not even on 25% completion, and we're nearing the end. Can anyone confirm the drop rates have been lowered or was it really just my "luck"?

I think you've had exceptional luck in the past if you've managed to get the others with only free tries. Average results should put you between 40 and 50 shards with only free tries per event. So even your apparently bad luck on Silver Lupa seems good.

This time you're having lower luck, but that's to be expected with such good luck in previous events.

Oh, sorry, I guess I didn't write it down properly - I did win every legendary girl before (except Lupa) but still had to pay a certain amount of refills during the end. But it at least made sense, since you were already getting there and all. This time however, I truly feel legendary if I get a single shard, and sometimes you go a few 10 times empty handed. I guess it's mathematically possible, but then again.. To be about only halfway there to the average limit is just.. I dunno, more than bad luck I guess. So I've been wondering if our good old Kinkoid figured it out and dropped the shards rates even further. Wouldn't be the first time, but then again perhaps they didn't. Won't be the end of the world either way, but it does feel weird all the same. As if the event is somewhat bugged, though it probably isn't.

35 minutes ago, Lunik said:

Oh, sorry, I guess I didn't write it down properly - I did win every legendary girl before (except Lupa) but still had to pay a certain amount of refills during the end. But it at least made sense, since you were already getting there and all. This time however, I truly feel legendary if I get a single shard, and sometimes you go a few 10 times empty handed. I guess it's mathematically possible, but then again.. To be about only halfway there to the average limit is just.. I dunno, more than bad luck I guess. So I've been wondering if our good old Kinkoid figured it out and dropped the shards rates even further. Wouldn't be the first time, but then again perhaps they didn't. Won't be the end of the world either way, but it does feel weird all the same. As if the event is somewhat bugged, though it probably isn't.

Nah, just bad luck. Others have gotten her in the expected amounts of refills, or are on track to do so ect.

Same as any other situation, RNG says that some people are going to do worse than others. This event, it's your turn

Got the twins on day 1 (blew the Koban stash on that one!) & Valentina earlier this morning. I can't give any precise figures (sorry!) but by adding up the amount of Kobans spent on refills & the combativity accrued both in the game & through a couple of in-game purchases I'm pretty confident they both took roughly 450 fights. Anyway, i hope the rest of you secured the girl(s) you wanted.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, nope1 said:

took me over 3000 kobans to get valentina

i didn't count the kobans......but i just started playing this 2 days ago....so over the course of 2 days spending all the freebie combats i had 47 shards in total....took another 3 refills of $10 kobans to get her this morning from 47 shards to 100.....if this is how it usually is....other then say the monthly card....i dont think i'll be investing any more cash into this game