[ 20-Mar-20 ] Legendary Days - Discussion

FinderKeeper

Multiple choice poll  

86 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite girls

• Valentina
    • Fanny & Fione

16 minutes ago, moesin said:

i didn't count the kobans......but i just started playing this 2 days ago....so over the course of 2 days spending all the freebie combats i had 47 shards in total....took another 3 refills of $10 kobans to get her this morning from 47 shards to 100.....if this is how it usually is....other then say the monthly card....i dont think i'll be investing any more cash into this game

That's how it is for this specific event type that occurs once every two months on average. It's the least generous type of event in the game, and is aimed primarily at high level players who want strong PvP content.

12 hours ago, Lunik said:

Oh, sorry, I guess I didn't write it down properly - I did win every legendary girl before (except Lupa) but still had to pay a certain amount of refills during the end. But it at least made sense, since you were already getting there and all. This time however, I truly feel legendary if I get a single shard, and sometimes you go a few 10 times empty handed. I guess it's mathematically possible, but then again.. To be about only halfway there to the average limit is just.. I dunno, more than bad luck I guess. So I've been wondering if our good old Kinkoid figured it out and dropped the shards rates even further. Wouldn't be the first time, but then again perhaps they didn't. Won't be the end of the world either way, but it does feel weird all the same. As if the event is somewhat bugged, though it probably isn't.

I only got 29 shards of Kaliko during the 5 day event she was in, missing next to no free combativity. Valentina took about 3000 kobans on top of all the free combativity up until 1 hour ago. So your experience is shit, but in line with normal RNG.

Valentina get and maxed out!

I gonna say I'm very impressed with this girl. She's well drawn and pretty. All her poses are great including the last ones for once, no disgusting sperm!

Even her affection scenes are GREAT. That Cloud travesty parody killed me. Not only that but it's well drawn. Holy shit, when was the last time when we got something of this quality?

Thank you Kinkoid and hopefully this quality will continue in the next events.

One minor complain though: Valentina should've been captured by Finalmecia and The Twins by Gruntt.

Edited by linkdream

Yes, I feel very sorry for those who used all their 3000 kobans to (unsuccessfully) try for Valentina.  For me, though, I just love it when this happens:

image.png.3b90252ec91dc5d41532ee36fad038f5.png

The first happened in Peckerbird in Day 2 (with 38 free bouquets) and the second in Adrian'smole in the final hours (with 21 free bouquets).  As you might gather from the bonus tally I was a gonna in my Adrian'smole account then this happened to save the day (and my sanity).

This is the first time I've had more than one x100 jackpot in a Legendary Days event.

I also have a real chance of getting her in my Herbie Hynde account as she's on x97 and I have 196 kobans left and 6 hours to go.  The last 20 attempts was for a fat zero so I might be lucky this time.  But then again I may bomb as in previous times, leaving her on my top shelf.

In Peckerbird it was the absolute best account in which to win her.  I had over 50m saved in cash and heaps of high value gift items.  So I was quickly able to max out her affection and her XP level.  Because I failed to get Keiko in Peckerbird I only had Norou as a 5-star legendary for my orgy team and Valentina surpasses her.  I wonder what her harem payout will be.

I sort of agree she's hot stuff, but I'm less sure about her later poses.  As with so many of these girls, her boobs are disproportionately huge in some poses and, for me, this is a turn-off.  Her affection scenes are okay, but I'm less of a fan of these battle themes and 'saving the world'.  This is my personal beef.  But we were told she was a sensitive girl, yet I didn't find any real evidence of this.

As a real bonus from the orbs I collected, in Herbie Hynde I managed to score Romantic Sugu (my dream girl I wasn't able to get during the Valentine Date event - she didn't once disappoint), as well as the original Arianne in Peckerbird, Lucile in Lili, plus a few others - from EP.

So all in all a very happy Legendary Days for me and plenty of girls from EP as a bonus.  Good luck in these last hours to everybody.  Both girls play hard to get, but this is as expected for a Legendary Days event.  Use what kobans you have left wisely.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Update] I can confirm that I did manage to get Valentina in my Herbie Hynde account. That gave me success in three of my four KH accounts.  I'm very happy with that.  I don't think I'll make it in Peregrine Took, though.  She's on x93 and I don't think I have enough tries left to snare her.  That's the best result I've ever had since Norou in the right class.

Edited by Zorba the Geek
add text
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, linkdream said:

One minor complain though: Valentina should've been captured by Finalmecia and The Twins by Gruntt.

They probably wanted to make sure that players would have a chance to get her as they might not be at that part yet.  Then again the Twins are with Bremen (The boss before Finalmecia), but that can be explained as trying to ensure that most players will have a chance at getting the new girl so for girls that are not so new they can be added farther in.

Honestly, I was expecting Valentina to be obtainable from Finalmecia at Tier 3.

Edited by JoeEl85

14 minutes ago, linkdream said:

Agreed on the finalmecia part. But I'd rather see the twins held captive by Dark Lord over Gruntt. Because Dark Lord has tiers now unlike Gruntt. So more ymen :P

I'm sure that the developers have a way of seeing what level of boss every player is at, how much those players have spent on the game in real cash.  That way they can make an evaluation of what boss they should place the new girls at.  I'm sure someone made a decision based upon potential profitability where to place the new 5 star legendary girls.

Place them too low and everyone gets a shot too easily.  Place them too high and no one will even bother to spend cash to acquire.

It's all about finding the "Goldie Locks zone". :)  JUST the right place to put them in the hierarchy of bosses.

2 hours ago, JoeEl85 said:

They probably wanted to make sure that players would have a chance to get her as they might not be at that part yet.  Then again the Twins are with Bremen (The boss before Finalmecia), but that can be explained as trying to ensure that most players will have a chance at getting the new girl so for girls that are not so new they can be added farther in.

Honestly, I was expecting Valentina to be obtainable from Finalmecia at Tier 3.

New players would get the twins and old players (who most likely already have the twins) have access to Valentina. I don't see the problem here. For new players both are new girls.

2 hours ago, Obelisk said:

Agreed on the finalmecia part. But I'd rather see the twins held captive by Dark Lord over Gruntt. Because Dark Lord has tiers now unlike Gruntt. So more ymen :P

Lore wise the twins are princess Noemi's servants so it makes more sense to be captured by Gruntt but Dark Lord would do. My main complain is Valentina who should be captured by Finalmecia.

Edited by linkdream

50 shards for free and 50 shards after refills (approx. 1500 kobans. Never do I really pay attention to those numbers :P). Valentina belongs to my harem. Tonight is going to be peaceful ✌️

Edited by Kojot

2 hours ago, linkdream said:

New players would get the twins and old players (who most likely already have the twins) have access to Valentina. I don't see the problem here. For new players both are new girls.

Lore wise the twins are princess Noemi's servants so it makes more sense to be captured by Gruntt but Dark Lord would do. My main complain is Valentina who should be captured by Finalmecia.

Yes, this makes sense in the context of the story.  Valentina is a mercenary mage and is presumably linked to the school where Virginia teaches.  This is Finalmecia's world.

Not sure if this is the place for this, but I'll post here, and anyone knowledgeable enough can either help me, or point me to where I can get help. So, I received 92 attraction shards for Valentina before the event ended, and I completed a "Sex Friends" objective before the event ended, however, the game sat on my reward until after the event was over, and so naturally, I couldn't get her. Eight away, and the game spazzed on me! If anyone can point me in a direction of someone who can help me (Mod, Admin, etc.) I would be thrilled to solve this!

At the very last minute (30 seconds to spare) I managed to get Valentina in my Peregrine Took account.  For the KH accounts, this is four out of four.  That brings it to the same level of success as I had acquiring Norou.  A fantastic result!!  Now I have the task of maxing out her affection and XP level in all but Peckerbird.  I'm close to maxing her out in Adrian'smole.  I just need another 2M to do so.  It took between 600* and 3000 kobans in these four accounts to get her.  I didn't think that was too bad.  * This was an early recruitment thanks to a x100 jackpot in Peckerbird.  I didn't get that stall in the nineties I normally face.

I hope you had success in this event, but, if you didn't, then better luck next year or whenever she comes up again.

Mission accomplished over here :) 

A real struggle to get the twins but it wouldn't be legendary if it was easy, right? 😅 :D 

Would love to have gone for Valentina too but both/all girls were nice and battle/league priorities made the choice pretty clear and easy. 👌

These 5 AM reset times for Europe are cancer... I left off with 82 shards on the twins, with 900 kobans and hope for some good last minute RNG... And I got left with waking up with diasppointment :( Feelsbadman
(not to mention that contests are impossible to win for Europe, because anyone on any other side of the world will just snatch the contest last-minute while you're sleeping soo... yeah that sucks even more)

7 hours ago, emason said:

Not sure if this is the place for this, but I'll post here, and anyone knowledgeable enough can either help me, or point me to where I can get help. So, I received 92 attraction shards for Valentina before the event ended, and I completed a "Sex Friends" objective before the event ended, however, the game sat on my reward until after the event was over, and so naturally, I couldn't get her. Eight away, and the game spazzed on me! If anyone can point me in a direction of someone who can help me (Mod, Admin, etc.) I would be thrilled to solve this!

No one can help with this unfortunately. The rewards aren't promised to be instanteous, so Kinkoid won't compensate for this delay.

Ended 42/100 on the twins. Unluckily lost some combativity due to unexpected matters to attend an falling asleep, or the result should have been even higher. I think that on average I will need other two appearances to obtain them (apart strokes of luck, of course).

3 hours ago, Тёмный Властелин said:

Used 9,8k kobans for both (3) girls. The next Orgy days are gonna be tough: only 3,6k left in the bank. Will try to do my best to win in the contests.

You will miss those 9800 kobans in the orgy days, you could get the 5 girls that will be in the villains with that amount.

3 minutes ago, jelom said:

You will miss those 9800 kobans in the orgy days

I'm already missing them 😀 I still hope to be at 6-6,5k by the end of the event: 3600 + 750 (complete all daily missions bonus) + 462 (Tower) + 72 (Leaderboard) + 480 (Orgy days) + 600-1500 (contests). That probably (??) should be enough. At least, that was the case 1 month ago.

32 minutes ago, Тёмный Властелин said:

I'm already missing them 😀 I still hope to be at 6-6,5k by the end of the event: 3600 + 750 (complete all daily missions bonus) + 462 (Tower) + 72 (Leaderboard) + 480 (Orgy days) + 600-1500 (contests). That probably (??) should be enough. At least, that was the case 1 month ago.

The more advanced members are likely to have most of the boss girls already.  It's the one new legendary (with possibly a second of which was probably an original Event Pachinko-only girl) we'd be trying for and most of the time these are obtained from the natural recharges without needing to spend too many kobans.  I hope so because my koban count in all my accounts is now pretty terrible after trying so hard to get Valentina.  So this commentary has an element of wishful thinking, I have to confess.  Whatever the case, this time I'll be limited to seriously trying for only one of the new girls.

It's the newer players who haven't got those girls from the founding events who are most disadvantaged and they would have to choose which girls to go for unless they have a ton of kobans to spare.

I failed to get Valentina, as I couldn't get enough progress early on with shards, and pushing ont he last day, even with the free offer wasn't producing enough shards in the couple refills I did that I felt it was going to work well enough.

Already has the twins, so a disappointing result. Looking forward to Orgy days, hoping for 1 new girl.