[ 19-Mar-20 ] Spring Holidays - Discussion

FinderKeeper

9 hours ago, Alabaz said:

Indeed it is not worth

Sans titre.png

Is it 300 kink points every time, or are you just cycling through all the rewards again and next you get 250 affection?

Either way, the reward is kinda crappy (though would be fine if moves were cheaper, and/or the event length was extended by a few days so that even those that screwed up would have a chance of getting the girl)

Event glitched for me. When I got up this morning The majority of my progress on the last stage was reset and I had 10/10 moves...

Edited by SpinelesS

1 hour ago, extecter said:

I always manual safe before exiting the game cause some actions wont be safed in time otherwise fe spending hearts on a girl and closing the tab immediatly

I do that as well. Either the event isn't included in the save, Something weird happened and all my actions were reset as soon as I moved off the event, or my memory of how far I got last night is faulty (though I'm not sure how I would max out my moves if that was the case)

If you think the 11th level reward was a joke, just wait the next update…

We need more kobans, we need more affection, we need to fix the Gacha, we need to fix this event, so of course, you know what KK is going to do…

Reduce the daily rewards for a new system to improve your office girls… a whole new system… useless for every girls except one (Felicia), for a stupid x18 multiplier. We can't use all current content (e.g perks, gacha girls) that they add new systems… instead of fixing the current ones… A new girl with perks click x18, idle x18, ymen x18 (e.g. unlocked after some daily tasks) would have been way better, and would have required them less work.

Knowing that a x18 is not much in a multiplicative game, and not even required to reach the level cap…

So now you know why this event was churn out, they were working on this new useless system.

7 minutes ago, Oliver66 said:

I enjoyed the new event up until I realized there was very little room for error. I'm pretty much going to have to choose between getting the event girl or having a shot at the gotcha girl.

Cookie isn't time-limited, so you can always go for her later if it comes to that.

23 minutes ago, test_anon said:

We need more kobans, we need more affection, we need to fix the Gacha, we need to fix this event, so of course, you know what KK is going to do…

Reduce the daily rewards for a new system to improve your office girls… a whole new system… useless for every girls except one (Felicia), for a stupid x18 multiplier. We can't use all current content (e.g perks, gacha girls) that they add new systems… instead of fixing the current ones… A new girl with perks click x18, idle x18, ymen x18 (e.g. unlocked after some daily tasks) would have been way better, and would have required them less work.

Knowing that a x18 is not much in a multiplicative game, and not even required to reach the level cap…

So now you know why this event was churn out, they were working on this new useless system.

Where is this info coming from?  It kind of sounds like the kinkpoints system but with an apocalyptic twist...

1 hour ago, test_anon said:

Knowing that a x18 is not much in a multiplicative game, and not even required to reach the level cap

I agree about the multiplier design. It's very bad for a clicker game if used to this extent, because it blows things out of proportion very quickly. End result - level cap is 13k, because they reached some number format limit I believe.

It's mathmatically impossible to get the event girl with only free move -_- really it their 4th or 5th event and it is already pay to win..

About cacha I tried 15 time to now (knowing how hard to get kobans it good range I think) I only got one in the start and thats all btw I tried in this event too and we all know the result...

Il y a 3 heures, Lyn a dit :

Where is this info coming from?  It kind of sounds like the kinkpoints system but with an apocalyptic twist...

A friend in my ligue in HH is on the KK discord and is playing on the HC test server, so he send us lot of information and screenshots.

Il y a 2 heures, LanceHardwood a dit :

End result - level cap is 13k, because they reached some number format limit I believe.

Nah, in JS, the maximum integer is 9007199254740991.

I think the level cap was to limit player progression in case of a bug, like in the first event.

4 minutes ago, test_anon said:

I think the level cap was to limit player progression in case of a bug, like in the first event.

They did limit it due to a bug, but I think the bug itself was due to exceeding some number. They probably use a floating point number for the game, but either way, it's not infinite.

il y a 9 minutes, LanceHardwood a dit :

They did limit it due to a bug, but I think the bug itself was due to exceeding some number.

Nah, the bug was just due to the fact they coded the game with their ass.

In short, effects of sexuel powers were not stopped at the end of the timer if you did a little something. Thus you could stack them, and progress as far as you wish in the office.

Edited by test_anon

11 minutes ago, test_anon said:

Nah, the bug was just due to the fact they coded the game with their ass.

In short, effects of sexuel powers were not stopped at the end of the timer if you did a little something. Thus you could stack them, and progress as far as you wish in the office.

I don't think that's why they limited the level. It's just that above 13k+ the money, prices, girl damage etc. started showing "isNaN". Although this could also be chalked up to a coding issue, I think it has to do with overflow.

Edited by LanceHardwood

il y a 3 minutes, LanceHardwood a dit :

I don't think that's why they limited the level. It's just that above 13k+ the money, prices, girl damage etc. started showing "isNaN". Although this could also be chalked up to a coding issue, I think it has to do with overflow.

I was not aware of this bug. This confirms that the game is coded with their ass.

isNaN is a function, not a JS number value (NaN), and moreover, an overflow does not produce "NaN" values, but "Infinity".

They have really really bad coding practices.

1 hour ago, Asf said:

It's mathmatically impossible to get the event girl with only free move -_- really it their 4th or 5th event and it is already pay to win..

About cacha I tried 15 time to now (knowing how hard to get kobans it good range I think) I only got one in the start and thats all btw I tried in this event too and we all know the result...

Thats Wrong cause i will finish the event in 6 more moves and time left is 7H 50min leaving me with 3 spare moves

Edited by extecter

il y a 3 minutes, extecter a dit :

Thats Wrong cause i will finish the event in 6 more moves and time left is 7H 50min 

Are you sure ?

i started the event with ~3 hours late, i.e. i missed 4 moves, I did not waste any moves in the event, and I will miss 4 moves at the end of the event.

1 hour ago, test_anon said:

It's ain't the stage number that is the problem. It's Ymen amounts, costs and rewards. If you check it yourself by converting from letter notation, you'll see it approaching 1.7e308.

il y a 33 minutes, FinderKeeper a dit :

It's ain't the stage number that is the problem. It's Ymen amounts, costs and rewards. If you check it yourself by converting from letter notation, you'll see it approaching 1.7e308.

Seriously ?

In this kind of game where the mathematical modelization is very important, they did not even check the basis ???

*facepalm*

Its not like it was really difficult to store a power factor in a global number, and converting all numbers for Ymen. If two values have too much order of differences, you handle it by assuming that the lowest value is 0, or that the highest value is infinity.

This is something to do at the begining, at the conception step… not 1 year after...

Note: A lot of computation should even be done in the logarithm space.

Edited by test_anon

I've got her, I've obtained Sabrina! Woohoo! 😅

I wouldn't have managed without you guys, sharing pieces of advice, posting the picture grids etc. So, THANK YOU everyone, cause it sure felt I'll never manage to end the event, combined with BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD LUCK at Legendary days in Hentaiheroes (23 shards in the entire event is just pure disaster), and yet.. 😃

I hope most of you have managed to complete the event as well. I've made a few errors, so in the end I had to buy myself 15 additional moves, but it was worth it. At least you can be sure to get the girl in the end, opposed to Gacha, where you just spend kobans for.. well, nothing really. Go figure.. 🤨

Anyway, thanks again, and hopefully we hear some other fantastic new from you lot. 😃