🎁 The Spy Who Shagged Me 🎁

Grunt likes to impregnate Princess Noemy. That's why I will ask Akathe for help.

She is the master of disguising herself as the delicious princesses, so we will surely trick him well😈

1553650155_ava0(1).thumb.png.37f7923cd53e7557dc5b3341c946d934.png

Hentai Heroes id: 197407

Edited by Fiel
  • Like 3

Grunt will tremble before me as I disguise as the most powerful being who has saved  haremverse countless times! For the costume I'm gonna need brown short wig with ahoge, blue t-shirt with dragon ball, and a pair of glasses...

...wait a minute...

Hentai Heroes
ID: 1384208

I'd disguise myself as the Dark Lord- a clearly lower level, fellow boss villain.  Just comin' by to hang out, get some pro tips on villainy & orc-stuff, y'know?  🤭

I'd use the ruse to ask to see his new "prize" and since I'm obviously no threat to Gruntt's (ahem) "tremendous power" he'd surely want to brag!  🙄

As soon as he's distracted by showing off his voluptuous captive, I'd slap him silly right there in front of her, free her, & unmask Scooby-Doo style!  (Ruh-Roh) 💪😤😲

She'll be overwhelmed by my prowess & cunning, having no choice but to join my harem.  😍😘💋💘

And when Gruntt wakes up, he'll think his rival bested him!  😵🖕🤕

Yeah, baby, yeah... that's the ticket! 😎😁

Hentai Heroes ID 2717984

I will disguise myself as Gruntt and tell him that I am him but from the future. To save himself he must not trust anyone. A bunch of disguised heros will come, try to deceive him and eventually steal all his girls. I will use this talk as a distraction so I can steal his keys. After releasing Valentina, she will just go past by him and because of my warning he will throw her away from the castle.

Hentai Heroes: 610895

5 Star legendary girls are so hard to come by, and very seldom appear. I really like the look of Valentina, and hope I can get her in time.

Games currently playing are Hentai Heroes (801938) and Hentai Clicker.

Grunt doesn't seem too bright, so a nice distraction should do the trick.

Edited by rubynall
Forgot to include comment about Grunt and profile number.

After taking her hostage Gruntt will obviously try to hide her in castle, right? In one of those hundred different castles in that region. So, my camouflage will be a castle. I will just make another castle near the one he keeps her in. Overnight, out of some prop material. And the next day Gruntt will see a new castle and obviously he will try to relocate into it with his hostage. And that's where I will strike!

And if that plan fails, I will just disguise myself as a castle with a huge tower going at a peculiar angle. The fact that I would be a really small walking castle could pose some disadvantage, but with that amount of castles in the region I doubt anyone will suspect me.

Oh! And I would love to see her surprised face when the castle waltz in to save her. ❤️

Hentai Heroes ID: 1459725

Or alternatively, (OnePiece spoilers)

I will become a castle and storm the place in a style.

ea543fc5ffdb41a0c8774e7072eb6831b3bf5099

I would sit down to discuss the situation with Gruntt.  Coldly looking at him I'd simply ask...

"Do you honestly believe that MI-6 would allow an agent of Valentina's caliber to be simply taken hostage without repercussions?"image.png.80a7077c70720bb1b54302d927af948a.png

"I don't think so, Gruntt."

image.png.b1b5c48288b64a3974938e8082b53bdc.png

HH ID: 2663043

Edited by Dr. Lust

• Guest locked this topic
  • Guest unpinned this topic