• Empress Sung Tai Ki
    • Mitsu
    • Yaya
    • Suki
    • Usukami
    • Kuchi
    • Nariko
    • Yuna Lola

<< Previous Event                                                                                                           Next Event >>

aEW5d0B.jpg?1

East Vibes Event

From the 1st to 13th of April (5 AM GMT+1 to 5 AM GMT+1) 

Classic event, 8 new girls will be present in the game:  5 in the Pachinko, 3 of which are captured by the villains, 1 girl can be obtained after completing the Daily missions.  

still 5+3+1 = 8

Memoirs of a Haremverse Geisha

Honorable Hero-san,

Every step I have taken has been to bring myself closer to you. When a stone is dropped into a pond, the water continues quivering even after the stone has sunk. I am that water and your touch is the stone: I am wet and trembling. But nothing in life is as simple as we imagine… more gorgeous ladies need to join us.

Before we succumb to carnal pleasure, starting with the sunrise of  the 1st (5 am UTC+1) day and ending on the 13th (5 am UTC+1) of April, free these 8 exquisite rose petals, famous in the East for their beauty and wickedness. Devoted Kuchi, influential Nariko, partygoer Lola, reclusive Suki, competitive Yaya, strong Mitsu, and kinky Usukami will be waiting for you in the Epic and Event Pachinko. Complete all the Daily Ceremonies/ Missions and the royal Empress Sung Tai Ki will join your imperial Harem.

Beware, my brave Hero-san. The lands in the East are not only full of exotic pleasures, but of dangers as well. Three girls have been kidnapped and are patiently waiting for you to save them. Rescue Suki from Dark Lord, Mitsu from Gruntt, and Yaya from Ninja spy.

Go, Hero-san. Your dick is like a song I’ve heard once but had been singing in my mind ever since... and I can’t wait for you to make me shout again.

Mission Girl

5ERDa0A.png

Empress Sung Tai Ki

Boss Girls

HgUDjn2.pngkHN4x3M.pngSeIoRck.png

Mitsu                                                         Yaya                                                             Suki

Event Pachinko Girls

6XxQpWO.pngFLTjvqg.pngDjGxYJz.pngUSfjzkF.png

Usukami                                                      Kuchi                                                            Nariko                                             Yuna Lola     

Edited by FinderKeeper
updated
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 4

38 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Typically twitter or facebook banners get uploaded first.

@jelom

Basically this. Twitter banners and pics, Calendar posts in the Announcements - usually some of it gets posted/updated a day before event starts.

Edited by FinderKeeper

5 hours ago, FinderKeeper said:

I love the art :$

So beautiful.

Thank you, Kinkoid & artists!

The main thing is not to jinx it. And it will be like the last time - everything is beautiful on the poster from top to bottom, but as for the whole pose you look there, short, curved legs that you won’t look at without tears.

1 hour ago, Cantrix said:

So far don't like what i see. Dark skinned girl in a samurai armor... not getting much eastern  vibes from it. Looks like a failed cosplay attempt. :/

Won't judge the whole event by 1 girl though.

there are a lot of dark skinned people in asia, definitely an eastern vibe.

So far don't like what i see. Dark skinned girl in a samurai armor... not getting much eastern  vibes from it. Looks like a failed cosplay attempt. :/

Won't judge the whole event by 1 girl though.

Cantrix, It's another case of "beauty is in the eye of the beholder".  :)  So far, I like what I see.  The girl with the red bob hair is cute/sexy.  And from I can see, if live, would be my type.  Curvy. :)

Can't wait to see the others.

I can only hope that the illustrations are inspired by images like this.

image.thumb.png.6222366e2d52bdbf24dfe24f4a77e710.png

Edited by Dr. Lust
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Duck_Sick said:

there are a lot of dark skinned people in asia, definitely an eastern vibe.

There are no dark skinned japanese, and no thailand and the phillipines don't have samurai nor are counted as East, more like South-east. :D

It's like last event again. Only too young, "girlish" characters on bosses. Three girls look interesting for me - one mission, and two pachinko (Empress Sung Tai Ki, Usukami and Kuchi)

*sigh*

(I don't like the drawings of Mitsu, Yaya and Nariko. I don't want to say bad things about the persons drawing them but I hope Kinkoid would find someone else.)

Edited by FinderKeeper
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, FinderKeeper said:

Only too young, "girlish" characters on bosses.

You got a point there. 

But I do like how they're looking! 👌

These are some voluptuous East Vibes :D^_^ 

Usukami is my favorite 😍

Hopefully will get some luck with orbs or so... 🙏🤤

I agree. I don't like the style of drawings in general for the girls of this event, although there has certainly been more effort than for Natasha in creating them.

Usukami is very disproportionate with too small feet and breasts in a totally unreal position.

Mitsu and Yuna Lola are very poorly drew, low quality in general and Holiday style frog legs.

Empress Sung Tai Ki and Nariko appear flat in their first pose (in the following there are other problems even if Nariko improves).

Kuchi is expressionless, a defect that is very frequent in the new drawings.

Suki gives the impression that her legs have been stretched to come to meet the ritarded who, if they don't see a tall and shapely girl, cry out to pedophilia (guys, really, get cured), in subsequent poses, however, it gets worse in a disgusting way, perhaps the worst despite the initial pose was not among the most terrible.

Yaya is definitely the least worst, I don't like the last pose but the others are good, I only vote for her.

Edited by Falco82
  • Like 3

I am not too keen on this artist. Although he is getting better, I prefer the original artist.

Well at least the original artist seems to be still working with the story, but I wish he did all the art.

But we seem to be stuck with the new artist for new girls... 😭

• Like 2

Indeed, the artist began to paint a little better, there is no longer such a Spanish shame as in previous events like "circus". But all the same to the level, for example, "Valentine" to him as before the moon on a tricycle.

And I take this opportunity to say hello from the eighties on this subject. )))

• Haha 1

urgh this art style... at least its a slight improvement from Natasha level... So long as it's improving I guess... Hopefully when the artist gets better they should consider revising a lot of the art so far. Also I hope the choppy outline is fixed, I've seen people having less troubles on different browsers, but Im not swapping from what I am now just for this shit, so I still count that as a technical problem from their end.
Theme is very much to my liking, I just hope the improvements on the art keep going and that they reach a good level soon

• Like 2