• Mitsu
    • Yaya
    • Suki
    • Usukami
    • Kuchi
    • Nariko
    • Yuna Lola

2 minutes ago, Тёмный Властелин said:

What's wrong with you, guys? The girls are good.

They are now just complaining for the sake of complaining.
They don't like the new artist, and don't want to give him the time (s)he needs.
They made up their mind; he/she is trash and needs to go.

What I see is a major improvement, and even though I prefer Ben, this is not that bad at all.
The main problem is that this style is different from the rest of the game, so it's clashing quite a lot, but that is to be expected with a new artist.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Thinking 1

1 ora fa, Chthugha ha scritto:

They don't like the new artist, and don't want to give him the time (s)he needs.

What I see is a major improvement, and even though I prefer Ben, this is not that bad at all.
The main problem is that this style is different from the rest of the game, so it's clashing quite a lot, but that is to be expected with a new artist.

Or maybe those who complain do it for an aesthetic sense and attention that do not belong to you.

There have been horrors in the last few months with stuff like Holiday, Natasha, Xia... (and the list is still long). Nobody says that this event is on that peak and compared to those it's surely an improvement but compared to all the rest the quality is still low.

Maybe the artists will improve, maybe not, but why do they have to improve while they offer us mediocre characters? Wasn't it better to focus on already established artists?

In recent months the artists who had been criticized have given birth to new ugly characters like the previous ones and the total quality of the game is affected always more after each new horror waiting to an improvement that, in those cases, probably never happen. You don't care? To me and to others yes.

You like them, ok, but if you can't refute the reasons why I don't like them, your it's a judgment based only on your desire to accept everything, not a fault for those who don't accept something because they see the flaws that you refuse to see.

Edited by Falco82
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Chthugha said:

Improvement or not, I think this artist did enough damage to leave a strong aftertaste in my mouth that I can no longer unsee no matter how hard I tried.

Edited by linkdream
  • Like 2

The main problem is that the artist does not have a good knowledge of anatomy.  I have a good friend who is an artist.  She had to take an anatomy class and spend another semester just drawing the human body.  The reason for this is that each muscle in the has a shape and that shape changes as the person moves into different positions.  The expert artist has to not only know the muscles of the body, but, also how they look when they flex and move not to mention different body types and perspectives.  The reason we get arms bent at impossible angles, really long torsos, comically short arms, malformed feet, is that this artist struggles with anatomy, knowing how an arm looks when bent, the proper length of a torso from whatever perspective they are using.

My friend always said; Drawing the human body is easy doing it right is extremely difficult.

I don't hate most the girls this artist produces but, they are not at professional standard.

• Like 5

This event is not good. I don't see even one girl that I want in my harem. There're some girl poses which are decent, but they're rare.

1 hour ago, Chthugha said:

One thing is looking at the new art that artist produces, the other thing is when there's another event with no girls that I want in my harem.

No one questions that artist improves. The question is, why are we the guinea pigs for these art improvements?

You like this art or you want to tolerate it - ok, that's fine. But then why don't you tolerate the people, who disagree with you on that and share their opinion?

Yes, they're bashing the artist and his style. But only because Kinkoid decided to change direction of the game and use this new style for this game. People who played this game for a long time did so because they loved the previous style. Yeah, the previous style had their own mistakes - a lot of left legs, fingers and palms had problems, but one thing is when the girl has some problems with arms and legs, the other is when you have a ragdoll instead of a girl. Previous one had charm and this new style started a huge wave of people, who even come to forum to say that it sucks. So maybe, maybe art is part of the problem. The other is that Kinkoid never even said a word about this, even when they changed some art in response(Kryll's 3rd pose for example).

Also the time for the new artist has been given - 4 months, maybe even more. That's plenty.

• Like 4

After spying the poses, I voted for Usukami as my only queen of this event (and was pleased to note that for now the majority agrees with me). Despite the fact that Lola is one of my all time favorites, after having seen her past incarnations, seeing the detail of her nipples drawn in that dark red tint ruined the overall effect, denying what whould have else been an aex aequo with Usukami. The average level of this event, anyways, IMHO is quite high, apart the fact that the one that I personally consider the worst girl in the event, Suki, has been placed on Dark Lord, and I started from her because I still have to obtain Akhates (and I am prone to think that I wasn't the only one), and Dark Lord is the only villain in this event with an event girl and a tier 2 (and 3) girl. Apart this, although I liked more her first incarnation (in fact she is another of my all time favorites), even the mission girl Sung Tai Ki is quite good, or at least much better than in recent months. Anyways, although the two best girls in this event are again pachinko only, IMHO the difference about the "how good she is" factor from pachinko only girls to non pachinko only girls is less marked in comparison to the last months main events.

• Like 1

Apart the art that i don't like like many others as i see, scares me more that the girls that the artist is using to improve remain like that. Let me be clear: for example the romantic anita's face was terrible drawn to me and even if the artist improve (thing that i really hope) that girl will be like that forever. In the end i think we should hope than when the artist will reach his full potential the girls and the scenes used to his traning have a rework becouse is really a shame that a parody girl that u really wanted in the end don't fit your desires. For me was the parody of Ann Takamaki the persona 4 girl, if i watch her in the last val cupid scene awww i really want her, but the real one drawn from the other artist don't kindle my interest.

• Like 1

I confess.  I have a completely different perspective being a f2p gamer and I'm not "into" hentai like some are. Not into hentai meaning that I am not knowledgeable on story lines.  I DO like the renderings/illustrations. That being the case I find most, if not all the artwork/cartoons/girls on here to be good.  For my untrained eye's I see well drawn images.  So, my hat is off to all the artists.  Well done. :)

• Like 2

The art is an improvement, have noticed a change, a nice change these last 2-3 months. 
Alot of new girls added and like the added stars on old girls, with the new needed art.

Some of the old girls look very old and horrible, a very good example of this would be Jeanne Longhorn, Leeditt Elf or Zoe Martins.
Look at Zoe Martins first 3 pics and then the newly added 4 and 5, big change, alot better colors and just looks better in resolution.
Good job.

And on topic, these girls look awesome, keep up the good work! Favourites are between Kuchi and Usukami.

On a personal note, I like bewbs like any other dude, but im an ass man, I need more booties in my "profile girls", last one I added was Norou V.A.L.E.T-X003, pic 2.

6 hours ago, Falco82 said:

In recent months the artists who had been criticized have given birth to new ugly characters like the previous ones and the total quality of the game is affected always more after each new horror waiting to an improvement that, in those cases, probably never happen. You don't care? To me and to others yes.

You like them, ok, but if you can't refute the reasons why I don't like them, your it's a judgment based only on your desire to accept everything, not a fault for those who don't accept something because they see the flaws that you refuse to see.

Thank you for bringing my complaint into better words!

4 hours ago, Bomba said:

No one questions that artist improves. The question is, why are we the guinea pigs for these art improvements?

You like this art or you want to tolerate it - ok, that's fine. But then why don't you tolerate the people, who disagree with you on that and share their opinion?

Yes, they're bashing the artist and his style. But only because Kinkoid decided to change direction of the game and use this new style for this game. People who played this game for a long time did so because they loved the previous style. Yeah, the previous style had their own mistakes - a lot of left legs, fingers and palms had problems, but one thing is when the girl has some problems with arms and legs, the other is when you have a ragdoll instead of a girl. Previous one had charm and this new style started a huge wave of people, who even come to forum to say that it sucks. So maybe, maybe art is part of the problem. The other is that Kinkoid never even said a word about this, even when they changed some art in response(Kryll's 3rd pose for example).

Also the time for the new artist has been given - 4 months, maybe even more. That's plenty.

100% Agree with this. I dont mind the art changing over time, but this jarring change for the worst that leads to uncanny valley level of art is just awful. Not to mention, how long is this gonna go for? It's already been this long, and it's improving at a very very slow rate. The art is the number 1 thing that attracts and keeps people in the game, so when it suddenly goes bad compared to what we've had before, of course people are gonna complain. Hell, I even started frequenting the forum because I was so perplexed as to what was going on! And if we dont like something, it's best to get our voices heard, so when they eventually hit it right we can say that they did so and that we are assured that the  feedback we provide was helpful and hasn't fallen on deaf ears. Disagree with the complaints all you like, if this many people are complaining, clearly something is wrong with the subject of the complaint!

Edited by Čamuga
Phrasing and typos
  • Like 1

hace 3 horas, Dr. Lust dijo:

I confess.  I have a completely different perspective being a f2p gamer and I'm not "into" hentai like some are. Not into hentai meaning that I am not knowledgeable on story lines.  I DO like the renderings/illustrations. That being the case I find most, if not all the artwork/cartoons/girls on here to be good.  For my untrained eye's I see well drawn images.  So, my hat is off to all the artists.  Well done. :)

I get what you mean and I share your opinion up to a certain extend.

The main problem for me is that the girls give the impression of being somehow unfinished, like there's some detail missing. For example, none of the event girls have those expression lines under their eyes to give depth to the face, and the shading is more basic as well. You only have to compare this Lola to the regular one.

But, as I said, that doesn't make them bad to me, only unfinished.

• Like 1

I hadn’t recognized Lola. It’s only after having a sneak peek at her poses and seing that she was a version of the existing Lola that I realized it was her. They’re two different characters.

I also wonder why the color of the nipples change on one of the girls.

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Redbeard said:

The main problem is that the artist does not have a good knowledge of anatomy.  I have a good friend who is an artist.  She had to take an anatomy class and spend another semester just drawing the human body.  The reason for this is that each muscle in the has a shape and that shape changes as the person moves into different positions.  The expert artist has to not only know the muscles of the body, but, also how they look when they flex and move not to mention different body types and perspectives.  The reason we get arms bent at impossible angles, really long torsos, comically short arms, malformed feet, is that this artist struggles with anatomy, knowing how an arm looks when bent, the proper length of a torso from whatever perspective they are using.

My friend always said; Drawing the human body is easy doing it right is extremely difficult.

I don't hate most the girls this artist produces but, they are not at professional standard.

Yes, here here.  A good working knowledge of human anatomy from musculature to skeleton (and how the various parts work together) is an essential first step in getting it right.  The great Renaissance artists understood this to a high degree and spent years in study.

Ben didn't always get things right by any means, and he was quite hit and miss, but he did inspire some interesting (even groin-tightening) characters - like (for me) Lives.

The new artist has been experimenting with styles and techniques as is the wont of every artist, but in this case he has a problem.  I've said it before that there is a duty of continuity with his/her work when creating a new version of an original character.  This is very difficult especially since his/her style deviates quite markedly from the original.  Commerical art like this is not the same as pure artistic expression.

He/she needs to be given time to bed in (so to speak) and master his/her craft (can someone tell me if we are talking about a man or a woman here!).

There are some distinctive features of the work - and I won't detail them all lest I be accused again of presenting yet another rambling tome.  The first I can name is a very soft (almost smoky) tonal style that Leonardo da Vinci was famous for.  This was most pronounced in the drawing of Melissa.  The second is that of perspective where foreground features (like legs and arms or lower body) disappear into the distance rather too quickly as if the image were photographed at too close a vantage point through a wide-angle - say, less than a 50mm - lens.  Even three-quarter profile facial images are distorted in this way and it gives the work a distinctive character - Shirogane's third pose is a good example of this.  Some, like Santa Claudia III's last pose are disasters, but he/she made amends a little with Carine by making sure the base on which she was placed also showed the same perspective distortion.

There are anatomical features this artist cannot seem to get right - feet and ankles for one thing.  But even here I see improvements.  Facial expressions are another thing where intended excitement is too often translated visually into acute fear.

Still, who drew Ballasuck?  If she's by the artist we are so criticising, Ballasuck is a masterpiece, a groin-tightening masterpiece with one of the best opening poses I have ever seen, and, in her last two poses, hauntingly soulful and playful eyes, great body and perfect breasts.   The other to me is Val Cupid, right down to a fantastic choice of outfit.  Same artist or the original?  If it's by the original artist he created a stunning improvement over the original Cupid Chan.  Still, I'd love to see a wider diversity of breast shapes drawn, especially little pointy, perky ones with slightly puffy areolae.  Bolt is a good example of this.  With the new artists these are too often rounded with small nipples, even in characters who had smaller and perkier breasts.

Regarding Romantic Sugu, she appears to be in the style of what the original artist generally achieved, but, if by chance she is by the new artist, then she is a great and very sexy achievement too - in all her poses and affection scenes.

It is very hard to judge until we know which artist drew what.

Finally, to the new collection, I can't really judge so early on, but the girls to be rescued look pretty good to me, even the kitty-cat girl, Suki, who is, however, marred by a poorly created outfit where the fabric doesn't sit right.  Then again, Yaya is distinctively lovely and well-drawn, even down to her slight pout.  Mitsu is also quite stunning with a hint of great breasts and, maybe for the first time, the artist has allowed the fabric to mask some of their shape instead of looking sprayed on as is usually the case.  As for Sung Tai ki, this isn't her at all!  She's had major plastic surgery, I'm afraid, and this has turned her into a cartoon version of the Lion woman.  As for the Pachinko girls, nah.  Forget it.  I think one represents an oriental version of Lola, but fails in conception - badly drawn and having a certain likeness to previous characters, like Dickachoo.

All in all, interesting enough to want to see more of, but I wouldn't spend kobans to ensure I get them.  Of these, Yaya is by far my preferred choice.

1 ora fa, Zorba the Geek ha scritto:

a lot

Thanks for the usual e-book 😆, in fact I had not even realized that Sung Tai ki wasn't an original character. 🤔

I wanted to reassure you that HH is not made by a single psychopathic artist who changes his style or becomes good or bad depending on the day, a team works there (for GH there was talk of 4 artists and 3 colorists, in HH the team is different and most likely bigger).

Some characters like the ones you have reported are made by a good artist, others, even if Chthugha don't like it, by a bad one and we are always ready to say if an artist is good, it's not necessarily just the original.

If you see there are distinctive traits that help identify which characters were made by the same author and which from others (as you said for Lola) and each has strengths and weaknesses. Unfortunately, in this event many weaknesses are seen for those who know how to see them...

And, a last thing, I don't give you spoilers but... don't put too much hope in Suki. 😓

I must say, this is the most awesome background theme I've ever seen in this game! Incredibly classy and fitting. Good job!

As for the girls, the design is interesting and varied, and the art quality (judging from initial poses alone) is above average compared to the past few months overall, but I wish it were more consistent style wise. You can really notice the different artists from one girl to the next, even if even the infamous Holiday guy seems to be improving (Mitsu has the same dead eyes as all his/her creations so far, but at least she's not a smiley and there's a little bit of effort in terms of angle and perspective here). So, pretty decent, but can still be improved further.

In my opinion, it has been a long time enough to admit that this artist is not suitable for drawing the poses of girls in the game. The creators of the game must understand that the girl's art is a key element of the game, which can not be worsened, you can not lower the bar and let go on its own, it is that key element of the gameplay which holds everything else and if you do not monitor its quality, then sooner or later everything will break.

All the improvements in the quality of new girls only in the fact that stopped appearing poses that cause "vomit reflex" no more. But the girls who would cause delight and attraction never appeared. A separate good luck can be called event with Pokemons, but the irony is that in this case, in the positive side worked exactly the shortcomings of the style of drawing, which by its unnatural anatomy as if to emphasize that we are not dealing with people, and with some anthropomorphic creatures, and it was good in its own way, but unfortunately, it is only a random effect that does not work on all the other art.

When an artist comes to an established project, his or her task is not to "form his or her own style of painting," but to copy as precisely as possible the one that is already in use, ideally so that the differences are not visible at all. And he has no time for swinging, the virtual entertainment industry is the most dynamic business with huge competition, no one will wait for years until the artist pulls up his skills, sweeps up, "will get a hand" - the player just go and find something else, because the choice is huge.

Actually returning to the topic of "copying", then for any artist is a basic skill, then where to begin training in drawing. Without this skill, there is nothing to do in the profession. Before you "creatively create," you must learn to "imitate and copy. But with this today's artist has huge problems, or rather not problems, and he just can not do it. All you had to do was take the best samples of the previous girls and 12 hours a day sit and try to draw in the same style, proportions, colors and so on until you get similar. I understand that it's much more fun to get the wretched and crooked, anatomically defective mutants in a couple of hours in "own style", but the work is different from the entertainment that you do what you want to do, and if you can not do it, then in your place will find someone who can.

Returning to the subject of the event. It was an unexpected discovery to me that two girls out of six are not new, but variations of the old ones. And I only realized that when I read it on the forum and got useful on Wikipedia. And all I can say in the end is "fucking hell." Okay poses... but how could you draw such different faces. Just watch for yourself.

lola.jpg.270939464178b146cf44eb5ca037df09.jpg

I guess... it's not that bad. After all, it's just a fun erotic game, we shouldn't judge it too strictly. I guess it is. Except for myself, I made an interesting conclusion. If I used to worry about getting girls from Pachinko in new events and have to wait a whole year for the opportunity to do it again, now I hardly care. But the "hunting" for girls who were in the events one or two years ago causes real excitement and maximum positive emotions when you get them in the harem through repeated events or mystical pachinko. And to be honest, I'm a little scared that there will be a moment when such girls in the game just end.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Lemus said:

=

Returning to the subject of the event. It was an unexpected discovery to me that two girls out of six are not new, but variations of the old ones. And I only realized that when I read it on the forum and got useful on Wikipedia. And all I can say in the end is "fucking hell." Okay poses... but how could you draw such different faces. Just watch for yourself.

lola.jpg.270939464178b146cf44eb5ca037df09.jpg

I guess... it's not that bad. After all, it's just a fun erotic game, we shouldn't judge it too strictly. I guess it is. Except for myself, I made an interesting conclusion. If I used to worry about getting girls from Pachinko in new events and have to wait a whole year for the opportunity to do it again, now I hardly care. But the "hunting" for girls who were in the events one or two years ago causes real excitement and maximum positive emotions when you get them in the harem through repeated events or mystical pachinko. And to be honest, I'm a little scared that there will be a moment when such girls in the game just end.

There is no way in hell that anyone will convince me that the girl on the right is Lola...  She looks almost EXACTLY like that Mona from that Subnautica event...
I take back my earlier words- this artist needs to go. I always have at least some girls I 100% want from events, but as of recently- all of the girls are forgettable and arent even worth getting. After getting Holiday, with those dead fucking eyes where she looks like some girl from the worst mind-break hentai imaginable, I just lose all will to compete for more girls... 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Thinking 1
  • Sad 1

My major concern are flat dead eyes, especially in earlier art from this artist. Circus event girls look outright creepy to me because of that. While this event is imo decent (and while I share the artist's appreciation for stressed hips 😄 ), personally I do prefer older comic book style (I'm not even sure if this is a correct description, that's just what it feels like to me from a completely layman's perspective) proportionate girls and art. Sure, there were cartoonish or proportionally exaggerated drawings previously, but I find the thought that we're not getting anything new in the style of Cattleman / Sugu / Regine kinda depressing. No more Loving Arcana or Metal Noemy caliber girls coming to HH? I guess then sooner rather than later it will seem that my harem is pretty much as good as it could possibly get.

On 4/1/2020 at 10:43 PM, Swiftyswede said:

Look at Zoe Martins first 3 pics and then the newly added 4 and 5, big change, alot better colors and just looks better in resolution.

Oh wow, Zoe of all girls. I'm in complete disagreement on this one. 😁

A bit unpopullar opinion.

Thb i like the new Lola better, it looks more anime-ish. Although it's also a bit lacking in detail. I don't like the strikingly red color used for her nipples... It looks like a bad case of inflamation. Other than that no complaints about her. 

• Like 1
  • Thinking 1

I don't really understand many of u guys. I mean i don't know if these girls are all drawn by the same artist but the four of them on the pachinko are good made to me (even the lola that many don't like to me is a quality improvement and i reconized her instantly don't even needed to read the name) the problem for me are the four that u can get : they feel unfinished to me, i mean maybe in the scenes and the other poses get better but from what i see for now they don't have expressiveness, to me that is not a real face it seems more that they are wearing a mask with dead eyes 

1 hour ago, Xemnas said:

I don't really understand many of u guys. I mean i don't know if these girls are all drawn by the same artist but the four of them on the pachinko are good made to me (even the lola that many don't like to me is a quality improvement and i reconized her instantly don't even needed to read the name) the problem for me are the four that u can get : they feel unfinished to me, i mean maybe in the scenes and the other poses get better but from what i see for now they don't have expressiveness, to me that is not a real face it seems more that they are wearing a mask with dead eyes 

For me it's multiple things- unfinished look as u say is one for me as well, but the others would be: Wildly inconsistent style compared to what we've had previously, anatomical mistakes (and boy there is a lot of them), the anime look I wouldn't mind if the whole game had such a look, but from what we've seen before that looked more like something in between anime and western style, now its seems to be full on anime look and it's fckin weird man. Then theres the faces- with the anime look, there seems to be like 2-3 template faces, which makes them all look the same, where as earlier the faces of girls were more distinct and recognizable (new Lola vs old Lola and Empress Sung Tai Ki vs the old Sung Tai Ki will be your best comparisons for that). There also seems to be a different colour saturation and weird shiny - glistening look that new girls have, this is just awful on a girl like Zoe, they fckin massacred Zoes poses holy shit. 
And these were just things from the top of my head, theres a lot more detail to be described, but Im only a consumer of art, not an artist myself so I don't trust myself to give accurate details, Im just pointing out the differences I noticed 😅

• Thanks 1

I managed to get Suki in two accounts with partial refills.  So, she's a yokai - obviously a benevolent one.  Since our hero is able to fuck her (naturally, no spoiler here), he must turn into his Shinigami form since yokai are meant to be phantoms.  This is just me being annoyingly pedantic so please excuse me.  I know it's meant to be a fantasy game and I appreciate this, but sometimes it works best if our suspension of disbelief is maintained, especially within a fantasy context.  This is why I'm finding the Digisekai story so compelling and riveting; suspension of disbelief works well for me here.  It's a digital page-turner!

From her mediocre opening pose Suki does improve with time (and upgrades), but her left breast is carelessly drawn and the nipple is droopy compared with her right one - final pose.  Overall, though, a passable effort on the part of the artist.  Her attire is also better drawn in later poses, and it's well drawn in her affection scenes - when she's wearing it.  All this is in my opinion of course.  Her yokai persona is that of a cat and I always go weak at the knees for cats - but then, her tail is that of a fox.  Very cute!

Just one thing in her profile stats though, it states that one eye is grey and the other is dark pink.  Well, anyone who looks at her opening pose will see that both eyes are dark pink.  Also, if she's drawn by the artist a lot of people have been criticising, he's definitely improved in drawing feet and ankles, with the exception of the second pose where her right foot is larger than her left, and wider.  Because the observer's viewing distance to both feet is the same, they should be the same size, even allowing for the enhanced perspective quirk the artist likes to use.

I've been thinking about what others have been saying about a lack of expression in the eyes.  Yes!  That's right!  Suki is a good example of this.  Only in her opening pose is her eye expression different, but, in her other poses, her body language differs, but her eyes remain the same, apart from a well-executed wink in Pose 2 where her twisted half-smile is how a wink actually looks in reality because of how our facial muscles work.