Orcs from green skin and chamomile

Varnart

Is anyone else hoping they will add the orcs from this segment of the adventure?  As much as i bitch about Gork i would to add some of these orc ladies to my harem.  These are true Orc women, nice job on them artists.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Varnart said:

Is anyone else hoping they will add the orcs from this segment of the adventure?  As much as i bitch about Gork i would to add some of these orc ladies to my harem.  These are true Orc women, nice job on them artists.

I've yet to teach that part, but if even Varnart wants them, then they should be really good. We need more true orc women. Gork has her faults, but that doesn't mean we don't want more orcs.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Varnart said:

Those orc ladies were nice. I kinda wished for a more expanded segment. :$

On 4/2/2020 at 3:53 AM, Chthugha said:

so they look more like women, which in fact makes them less orc :D

Okay, okay... You have me here, but you seem to share my tendency to pedantry.  I think in this story, even the orcs are not who they seem, with the males orcs speaking in very prim and proper tones with impeccable manners and immaculate attire - as our hero says, very unorcish.  So it stands to reason that their females would be very sexy - even rather beautiful.  I have a feeling I know where this story is going, but I'll keep this to myself to avoid creating a spoiler.

I agree with Varnart and he's stolen my thoughts completely.  I'd love to see Mary as a cameo so she can torture me in my harem.  I'd be a bit wary of any of her blowjobs though because those tusks of hers could cause a lot of damage!  I'd love to see what clothes she chooses to wear for her first two poses.  Oh, yes!

• Like 1

On 4/2/2020 at 5:42 AM, Daniele said:

Hell no! They are less disgusting than Gork, but... no, just no! We just had those weird datamons, have mercy, please! 😆

No no no!  Bring on the monstrosities.  I'm as kinky as they come when it comes to such bestiality!  I love them!  And I love those crazy, identity-confused orcettes.  I want Mary in my harem so she can replace Gork.  With Gork, it's her extreme masculine features and fake silicone boobs that put me off.  I'm not LGBTQ... etc, etc.  Mary is, at least, very feminine and it's a shame those male orcs with plums in their mouths can't seem to appreciate just how sexy they are.  Maybe with partners who demand full-on sex with them 24/7 they simply run out of energy and they lose the capacity to feel pleasure, only the trepidation of further demands for their stud services.  One can have too much of a good thing.

• Like 1

All I can say is based upon my personal experience, there is absolutely nothing more relaxing for me then a woman who takes charge, letting you know exactly what she wants/desires/needs. 

Woman may not like to be thought of as sex toys, but for me, that's a fantasy come true.  Ladies, make me a toy if you desire. :)

All I can say is

"Mistress Mine, my will is thine, tell me your wishes 3." :)

So...........bring on the gals that "know what they want".  Dev's, feel free to create more harem girls/story lines that cover that particular fetish.  And if they just happen to be green, so be it. :)

Edited by Dr. Lust
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Dr. Lust said:

All I can say is based upon my personal experience, there is absolutely nothing more relaxing for me then a woman who takes charge, letting you know exactly what she wants/desires/needs. 

Woman may not like to be thought of as sex toys, but for me, that's a fantasy come true.  Ladies, make me a toy if you desire. :)

All I can say is

"Mistress Mine, my will is thine, tell me your wishes 3." :)

So...........bring on the gals that "know what they want".  Dev's, feel free to create more harem girls/story lines that cover that particular fetish.  And if they just happen to be green, so be it. :)

Oh indeed!  You bring to mind all those chinless wonders from the British aristocrisy who want to be tied to the bed in their undies, baby bonnet on their heads and whipped within an inch of their lives by some bosomy brunhilda in tight leathers and stilettos.  That's the only way he can get it up.  Or maybe like Adolf Hitler where he had to get pissed on by his niece to make it rise to the occasion.  Lol, just teasing.  At my most base level of desire I agree with you.  I've been aggressively pushed on to the bed, had my girlfriend's nice little titties thrust in my face and had my dick massaged to full size and hardness and aggressively kissed as if she was giving me mouth to mouth.  She later sat herself on my dick and took complete charge.  No, not wishful thinking.  It did happen.  Man, it was fucking great.  So yes, there is a lot in what you say.

As i am, i am the exact opposite, i like to take charge, and (no offense to anyone) have not devolved so deep in my desires that it takes a particular thing to get me hard (ie wigs or stepmoms or pissing) but its all what a person wants and or needs i guess...wait where was i going with this...oh yeah bring on the orc women event devs you have 5 of them, perfect for a 2 week event where 3 get boss and 2 are pachinko

• Like 1