• Maintenance screen Update

Starting this week users will be able to use Skrill for in game purchases

• It’s an online wallet system
  • Users need an account to pay with it
  • It has partnerships with other kinds of wallets, such as Paypal
  • The payments can be done in Euro and Dollars
  • It’s available to everyone.

• Thanks 3

The patch notes say the artwork has been 'reworked'.  This is very modest of them.  The artwork for World 1 is a quantum step up!  Even that strange girl at the anal stand is now cuteness personified, but it is Juliette who has had a total facelift.  Despite her lank Joni Mitchell hairstyle being retained she actually looks rather lovely, something we can all tell by comparing the new artwork with the original dialogue thumbnails, and her harem poses.  And Eugenie has new makeup and a come-on look about her.  Mary has been reworked into someone closer to her Second Chance persona, but not quite.

I compared this with World 2 and it is easy to see where the improvements lay, especially considering the king's two nymphos and Kimie.  I always thought Kimie was cute anyway, but I can't wait to see the eventual(?) makeovers of Nicole and Pooky.  Well done, artists.

It's a pity we didn't get these new Tiers II and III girl opportunities before I managed to get all the current East Vibes girls in most accounts.  I'm committed to at least try to get Riley and Piper in Peregrine Took before I head back in time.  I really want to try for Acadia next.  Riley's sitting on x97 and Piper is on x99.  Piper's been sitting on this number for the last 100 attempts to get her, so her arms are stubbornly and tightly folded and she's refusing to even look at me.  I'm going soft at the thought.

The new quest in Digisekai is proving really interesting at this early stage.  I think I know where it's going, but who can be sure.  There's a real Donnie Darko feel to it, but digital instead of space-time magic.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I totally agree the new artwork is fantastic, i will surely miss the old one becouse well it was the one with i started with but the new one is awww perfect/hot as hell i scrolled all the missions again to check it all. Also now we have the new tier for the bosses and we will feel better in events where we have to fight them, before i was like shit another girl on a completed boss now i feel that i'm not wasting my combactivity, and the girls to me are well drawn and very hot even if i don't feel much actracted by ornella but is my personal taste and it not depends on the art. In the end the new quest you now at the beginning was just : what funny situation i'm gonna get into ? But with every world relise it's becoming a really articulated plot that also makes u think oh shit i have to wait another 2 week for a new one and i really need to know hot it will end :).

So my final opinion is GREAT WORK GOOD JOB AND KEEP IT UP i will never have enough i want moar 😆😆

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

The "Art rework" is certainly the most interesting part of this patch.

Really a wonderful job and it also indicates the intention to improve quality, which many have been asking for for a long time. I just hope this is just the beginning and that it mirrors the most essential part of the game which are the girls of the harem.

Too many badly drawn girls have been added in recent times, if the insertion of new monstrosities of those "bad artists" is blocked and the girls who have been inserted even though their artistic level was low are reworked in the same way as the first world (and I speak both of the poses and the affection scenes of course) then the game will return to being at the highest levels, indeed, for what has been shown now with this patch it can become even better!

This unfortunately is not reflected in the long-awaited new tiers for Ninja Spy and Gruntt, where the quality is still that of the latest events and I'm sorry about this.

Ornella and X-458 are really ugly with the latter with the disproportionate little feet that we are, despite ourselves, getting used to. Gina and Lulu are part of the group of expressionless characters of the usual artist we have known in recent months but they would not be too bad apart from this, as well as Sandra who apart from the little fingers evidently forgotten and badly re-glued and the excessive folds on the bust (but only there, for the rest they are perfect) is for once very good and really in line with the style we were used to.

I repeat, it's fine to try to improve the quality of the worlds, you have shown that you can do a great job so keep it up but at the same time don't forget about the girls. If you prevent new artists from creating new ugliness, remedying the mistakes of the last few months is not impossible and everyone will thank you for this.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

First things first... having complained/whined several times about the tiers for the earlier levels, it's only fair to congratulate/thank you for their release... so thank you! 👍👏

The art rework seems pretty awesome to me ^_^ 👌😍 

As for the girls, other than Ornella, I'm looking forward for them all 😏 Even if there are improvements that can be achieved, it's still a promissing round of girls, specially considering some that have been around more recently. I hope that those improvements can be worked on 🙏 

All in all, a patch that took some time but was worth it, IMO.

• Thanks 2

All in all, this is a very sweet update. Sure, I wish the new tiers for Gruntt and Ninja had arrived earlier, but I'm very glad that they're here now. The new girls from these tiers, judging by the couple of poses I've seen for each alone, seem well above average, with X-458 and Sandra looking really promising art wise, whereas Gina & Lulu and Ornelia are at least pretty decent, even if they each use a different style and I'm not as much of a fan of either compared to the instant classic feel of the two new legendaries. The boss themselves got some really solid art for their new tiers, for what it's worth.

Skrill is fine. It's nice that there's finally another option besides just credit card at least.

Now I'll go have a look at the reworked World 1. 😃 EDIT: Alright, I had my doubts, but it's AMAZING! Looks like you finally got a proper inker (or two?) and they're doing a very good job, on top of the penciler roster being wildly improved compared to the... well, Circus it's been for a while (pun intended). The colorist(s) need no further praise, they've been doing a ton of work for about a year or so already; now it's finally shining more than ever because it's on top of inks rather than trying to make pencils pass for finished drawings. I love this! Keep up the great work, guys. Thank you.

Edited by DvDivXXX
  • Thanks 2

Now I will be bad: Gina & Lulu and Sandra are good enough, but at the first sight of Ornella I had the creepy feeling I was watching a futa (and moreover, an ugly one). About X-458, who knows me a little should well imagine that it (yes, "it", not "she") is the "girl" I would never have to be forced to have in my harem. If my patience for the game is not exhausted when it finally drops , I could exploit the occasion to use all my amassed pachinko orbs, so all unwanted girls that will drop at least will be in the same section of the harem page.

Finally, I will end with the ignorant&stupid question: which one is the maintenance screen?

3 hours ago, Observer_X said:

About X-458, who knows me a little should well imagine that it (yes, "it", not "she") is the "girl" I would never have to be forced to have in my harem. If my patience for the game is not exhausted when it finally drops , I could exploit the occasion to use all my amassed pachinko orbs, so all unwanted girls that will drop at least will be in the same section of the harem page.

Finally, I will end with the ignorant&stupid question: which one is the maintenance screen?

You don't have to fight tier 3 to get X-458, you can just stay on tier 2. It won't affect your ability to get event girls you want, so you never have to go get her.

The maintenance screen is the one that displays when the game is not-operational as they've taken it down for maintenance. It doesn't display very often.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I like the reworked art work very much. 

I saw no desperate need for it, I just enjoy to reread the story with "advanced" paintings again. 

(And I see it also as a nudging reminder to all those uncomfortable with e.g. Nicole's decisions)

Also the new tiers for the lower levels: yeah, great. 

18 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

You don't have to fight tier 3 to get X-458, you can just stay on tier 2. It won't affect your ability to get event girls you want, so you never have to go get her.

But it will affect the overall income: given the fact that in nearly half the events (if not more) there is an event girl on Ninja Spy, in the long run keeping him on tier 2 would be a stronger hammer shot in the balls than obtaining an unwanted girl.

3 hours ago, Observer_X said:

But it will affect the overall income: given the fact that in nearly half the events (if not more) there is an event girl on Ninja Spy, in the long run keeping him on tier 2 would be a stronger hammer shot in the balls than obtaining an unwanted girl.

Was unaware that was the case for you. You ignore unwanted girls despite the fact that having them would mean increased income, and don't use Pachinko Orbs to get more girls as you would rather not get bad ones. This seems way more wasteful than the tiny amount of extra income that 80 levels will provide on such a low level boss.

• Haha 3

55 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Was unaware that was the case for you. You ignore unwanted girls despite the fact that having them would mean increased income, and don't use Pachinko Orbs to get more girls as you would rather not get bad ones. This seems way more wasteful than the tiny amount of extra income that 80 levels will provide on such a low level boss.

Seems that part of what i wrote in the first post you quoted has escaped to you:

On 4/10/2020 at 12:23 AM, Observer_X said:

If my patience for the game is not exhausted when it finally drops , I could exploit the occasion to use all my amassed pachinko orbs, so all unwanted girls that will drop at least will be in the same section of the harem page.

The hot duo in Tier II from Ninja Spy seem very familiar.  Gina and Lulu appear to be the very same girls from the quest, 'Evil Laboratory' in Ninja Village.  I was hoping all this time that this pair would find their way into my harem - not yet, but it will happen.  And X-458 appears to be that very same tentacled creature from 'Evil Laboratory' who almost spelt the end of Solveig and our hero.

It's very appropriate that these characters are reprised.  Regarding those attached to Gruntt, because only Noemy and the housemaids appeared in this world adventure, it's hard to know how any new girls would fit in.

4 minutes ago, Karyia said:

What can I say.... it's the Karyia "taste" working 😅😝

I simply cannot judge.  I haven't even seen a full view of her opening pose yet.  She seems very cartoonish, however, and this isn't to my taste.

7 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Yeah, his argument makes no sense at all.

10 hours ago, Zorba the Geek said:

The hot duo in Tier II from Ninja Spy seem very familiar.  Gina and Lulu appear to be the very same girls from the quest, 'Evil Laboratory' in Ninja Village.  I was hoping all this time that this pair would find their way into my harem - not yet, but it will happen.  And X-458 appears to be that very same tentacled creature from 'Evil Laboratory' who almost spelt the end of Solveig and our hero.

It's very appropriate that these characters are reprised.

It's like Kinkoid planned it that way or something.

• Haha 3

Totally unexpected but the artwork rework is great.

Now you need to rework the girls introduced in events since October 2019 and most of the monsters roaming in the epic pachinko because they look either nasty or swear with the rest of the artwork.

Get to work!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, linkdream said:

Totally unexpected but the artwork rework is great.

Now you need to rework the girls introduced in events since October 2019 and most of the monsters roaming in the epic pachinko because they look either nasty or swear with the rest of the artwork.

Get to work!

Yes please! And while you're at it, don't let the person responsible for those back for a long time, at least until they've improved substantially!