[Solved] Path of Attraction Feedback (Thank you Developers, you guys are awesome for this)

Fiel

9 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

If you have less than 10 tickets, you get up to 3 free ones each day. By being over 10 for no good reason you don't gain those tickets.

wait what?? If u have less than 10 tickets, you get more tickets each day? How tf? Does it guarantee ticket rewards from Daily Missions or some shit? I generally need at least 35 tickets to beat the last champion, so I'm always saving up a fuckton and then using almost all of them in 1 day 😅

2 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

I laugh at the advice to plan better, because it's coming from people who seem to be planning poorly

I don't concern myself with small things like 3 tickets.

I use my time to plan around stuff in the League so I can better defeat higher level people like you with ease😋

il y a 8 minutes, Čamuga a dit :

wait what?? If u have less than 10 tickets, you get more tickets each day? How tf? Does it guarantee ticket rewards from Daily Missions or some shit? I generally need at least 35 tickets to beat the last champion, so I'm always saving up a fuckton and then using almost all of them in 1 day 😅

You gain 3 tickets every 24h if you have 7 in stock.

You can also gain tickets from the Daily Missions (0 to 3 per days I think).

Note: How can we delete a citation that we selected, but finally do not want to use ?

Edited by test_anon

1 minute ago, test_anon said:

You gain 3 tickets every 24h if you have 7 in stock.

You can also gain tickets from the Daily Missions (0 to 3 per days I think).

Note: How can we delete a citation that we selected, but finally do not want to use ?

WHAT?! I never knew that! I mean that's good for optimal Ymen planning, but if ure fighting to get girls then thats useless since you need a metric FUCKTON of tickets for Alban. 
U can select citations like you would a screenshot or an emoji and then delete it

• Thanks 1

il y a 5 minutes, Čamuga a dit :

WHAT?! I never knew that! I mean that's good for optimal Ymen planning, but if ure fighting to get girls then thats useless since you need a metric FUCKTON of tickets for Alban.

It depends.

If you make ~>10% damages with 3 tickets, it is better to spend them. For Albane, I got her at the level 3. ^^

If you need too much tickets, it could be better to make Ymen to reinforce your team (and upgrade your stats). If you max the level of your girls, you could make ~ x2 damages, so needing way less tickets. You don't need to finish champion immediately.

Edited by test_anon

11 minutes ago, Fiel said:

I don't concern myself with small things like 3 tickets.

I use my time to plan around stuff in the League so I can better defeat higher level people like you with ease😋

3 free tickets per day adds up overall. It also takes 0 time. If you have a ticket, spend it. Repeat until no tickets. There's no downside to leveling up the Champions, and instead you can get orbs.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Čamuga said:

U can select citations like you would a screenshot or an emoji and then delete it

Sure you do, but you can easily calculate if the loss of affection points on the champion is less or more than 3 additional tickets - so far it was always a good choice to fight, for instance alban, over 2-3 days and take the additional money from the tickets (another plus is that you dont have to log in this much, cause you have obviously more time).

If I do so, I often save up to seven tickets before I start fighting the champion; I also do not claim the daily mission tickets and the contests awards for 4 days, then after I got the 3 additional tickets + daily missions + contest tickets + tickets from fights I mostly have around 20 tickets for the first 24 hours available. Right now around 20 are enough for alban, but if i cant finish him, it's like I said, I gain more through 3 additional tickets than I lose if I deny them myself

edit: Well, a lot of the same anwsers - but to add to the strategy: I dont think you have to plan this out like me, It's more a personal than a logical/economical decision 

Edited by blaa
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, test_anon said:

It depends.

If you make 10% damages with 3 tickets, it is better to spend them. For Albane, I got her at the level 3. ^^

If you need too much tickets, it could be better to make Ymen to reinforce your team (and upgrade your stats). If you max the level of your girls, you could make ~ x2 damages, so needing way less tickets. You don't need to finish champion immediately.

Yeah I know I know. I have way too many girls at lowest affection, so it's actually hard for me to get a good lineup against him, this time I barely got all girls with the right poses, and he wipes me out in the first 4-5 rounds, so I only get to look at first 5 girls cuz those are the only ones that matter against him :D For Visor and the guy before him its a lot easier, I can do those no problem, only Alban has insane amounts of HP + Im a charm class so against Albans 5th stage my charm girls are just useless ;-; Albane, the girl from the 3rd champion I got on his 7th try (and with those god damn nose dives that was a fuckin slog to get through), but I'm thinking of the last champion, named Alban (yeah nice naming there KK lol), he's a big pain in the ass, Im on his 3rd level and not having any luck with the girl :/

1 minute ago, GeorgeMTO said:

There's no downside to leveling up the Champions, and instead you can get orbs.

I like to save up the low-level champions for a rainy day when I become higher level, or need some higher probability for new good gear.

That's why I'm the type of person you will never find at the loan sharks.

• Like 1

il y a 2 minutes, GeorgeMTO a dit :

3 free tickets per day adds up overall. It also takes 0 time. If you have a ticket, spend it. Repeat until no tickets. There's no downside to leveling up the Champions, and instead you can get orbs. 

I will disagree.

I always keep 7 tickets, so that when I what to beat a champion, this is way easier.

There is a downside to the leveling up of the Champions : you make less damages, so earn less Ymen.

il y a 2 minutes, blaa a dit :

If I do so, I often save up to seven tickets before I start fighting the champion; I also do not claim the daily mission tickets and the contests awards for 4 days, then after I got the 3 additional tickets + daily missions + contest tickets + tickets from fights I mostly have around 20 tickets for the first 24 hours available. Right now around 20 are enough for alban, but if i cant finish him, it's like I said, I gain more through 3 additional tickets than I lose if I deny them myself

Do you know how long you can let the contests tickets unclaimed ?

For the daily missions, won't you miss the 150 daily kobans ?

1 minute ago, Fiel said:

I like to save up the low-level champions for a rainy day when I become higher level, or need some higher probability for new good gear.

Seems you completely missed the point of that comparison, as you exactly are that person in the comparison.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Fiel said:

There is a point, but it's still not necessary to save the tickets (you could play with them the higher tier champions) since you wont need a lot of tickets to beat the lower champions if you save them for a rainy day.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, blaa said:

Sure you do, but you can easily calculate if the loss of affection points on the champion is less or more than 3 additional tickets - so far it was always a good choice to fight, for instance alban, over 2-3 days and take the additional money from the tickets (another plus is that you dont have to log in this much, cause you have obviously more time).

edit: Well, a lot of the same anwsers - but to add to the strategy: I dont think you have to plan this out like me, It's more a personal than a logical/economical decision 

Idk about you man, but after 6 tickets on Alban right now, the 24 hour impression points loss would get me from 2 million to 0, so constantly fighting him and counting on those 3 more tickets I'd literally never beat him, so I don't think that's an option for me :D I do need to level the affections on my legendary girls, and hopefully get lucky with the random girl selection at the start. If I was able to choose my own lineup then even he wouldnt be that big of a deal for me lol 

1 minute ago, test_anon said:

Do you know how long you can let the contests tickets unclaimed ?

For the daily missions, won't you miss the 150 daily kobans ?

Snce I know when my ticket timer ist, i just save them until then - if there is a chacne I would my daily reward, I wont save them. That's not worth it ever.

You can store them for 4 days, at least that's the last info I had about it. Best case scenario would an addiotinal 12 tickets.

il y a 3 minutes, Fiel a dit :

But now with the orbs, you can gain good equipment. You can also spend Ymen in the Equipment Gacha.

After, when you one-shot the champion… you do not gain Ymen, and have to wait 24h.

2 minutes ago, test_anon said:

I will disagree.

I always keep 7 tickets, so that when I what to beat a champion, this is way easier.

There is a downside to the leveling up of the Champions : you make less damages, so earn less Ymen.

If you're optimising, sure. I just mean if you don't want it to take time it doesn't have to.

Im unsure what level you are, but I'm well beyond the point of needing to nickle and dime an extra Ymen or two. I'm much more interested in gaining as many orbs as I can from the champions (while still ensuring that every champion ticks down the full 10% impression if it's not being leveled) 

1 minute ago, GeorgeMTO said:

as you exactly are that person in the comparison.

How so? When I have never been in need of tickets and never will be?

It seems to me that you simply dislike my way of playing the game. but look at who is complaining about tickets, it's not me, so I must be doing something alright.

il y a 2 minutes, Čamuga a dit :

Idk about you man, but after 6 tickets on Alban right now, the 24 hour impression points loss would get me from 2 million to 0, so constantly fighting him and counting on those 3 more tickets I'd literally never beat him, so I don't think that's an option for me :D I do need to level the affections on my legendary girls, and hopefully get lucky with the random girl selection at the start. If I was able to choose my own lineup then even he wouldnt be that big of a deal for me lol 

I think you level this champion too quick.

I you need affection, try champions that will give you a lot of Ymen, and buy gift with it ?

il y a 1 minute, GeorgeMTO a dit :

Im unsure what level you are, but I'm well beyond the point of needing to nickle and dime an extra Ymen or two. I'm much more interested in gaining as many orbs as I can from the champions (while still ensuring that every champion ticks down the full 10% impression if it's not being leveled) 

I started in the end of december. I'm level 257.

4 minutes ago, Čamuga said:

I also lose around 2 M affection, but I also gain 3 M through fights, so sometime he will be beaten. And like I said, 3 tickets per day arent the only ticket income I have, and most likely you also have some other ways 😃

Just now, test_anon said:

I think you level this champion too quick.

I you need affection, try champions that will give you a lot of Ymen, and buy gift with it 

Nah, I can't level the guy too quick, he's still just lvl 3. Its not the books that I need, I got a huge stash of those, it just costs a lot to upgrade girls to their final stages, at this point I got like 35% maxed girls and 65% untouched girls with affection lmao. My performance at champions now is just down to RNG, what good girls I get from the random selection rolls :D Also using boosters (especially those dmg ones) helps out a looooot

7 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Can you still ensure that no champions falls behind the 10%? And if not, which one(s) fight you first? (I am fighting alban, ryu, and the first two)

34 minutes ago, Fiel said:

How so? When I have never been in need of tickets and never will be?

It seems to me that you simply dislike my way of playing the game. but look at who is complaining about tickets, it's not me, so I must be doing something alright.

Because you're telling people to plan around features better, when you haven't been planning around a feature.

We're not complaining about tickets exactly, but about the tasks in this event which was different to on the test server (both in where the tickets are rewarded and the amount needed) and is at odds with the pre-existing features in the game. To perhaps put it in terms that might be more relevant to you, when you tell us to plan tickets better, I say for you to plan your sleep better.

33 minutes ago, test_anon said:

I started in the end of december. I'm level 257.

Yeah, that explains why you need it so much more (I'm coming up on 3 years of play). My advice is less applicable to you there, but is accurate for most people around my level. 

26 minutes ago, blaa said:

Can you still ensure that no champions falls behind the 10%? And if not, which one(s) fight you first? (I am fighting alban, ryu, and the first two)

I am still able to ensure that, yes. I actually aim for them to exist over 20%, such that a bad day doesn't make me miss out. It's slow to progress, but I slowly level up the weaker bosses.

As for who to give up on, probably the weaker bosses, since they give less money per point of impression.

Because you're telling people to plan around features better, when you haven't been planning around a feature.

How do you know it isn't a deliberate part of my plan to save up my resources?

We're not complaining about tickets exactly, but about the tasks in this event which was different to on the test server

What if the developers intended for the tasks to be randomly generated? You can't know that. The developers revised it to something they thought were more fair, and that's all there is to it. They don't owe you to replicate the same tasks you found on the test server.

is at odds with the pre-existing features in the game.

Not seeing the problem here. You seem to think your way of playing the game should be the only way.
But the developers can sometimes add in a dilemma here and there to make the players make a priority, or a decision.

Edited by Fiel

Who cares anyway, we were right for this event for stocking up on tickets lul, now we can do most of the event challenges in 1 day. Imagine playing the game wrong according to George and still being rewarded for it looooooooool :D
Jokes aside, the "keep urself under 10 tickets and fight champions slowly" seems like the best strat, and I'm definitely gonna use it, these tips here were fuckin awesome to see, but I still need to get stronger for Alban since it takes me 8 hours of just sitting down and wailing on the fucker 1 ticket at a time to beat him... Champions take a day of my weekend usually to beat lol 

• Like 2