[Solved] Path of Attraction Feedback (Thank you Developers, you guys are awesome for this)

Fiel

On 4/18/2020 at 2:24 AM, Fiel said:

The event is 4 day duration, that means you have 3 attempts to be a part of this 20% elite. On the 4th day, the Event is over by the time the Contests are over.

2 hours ago, Karyia said:

From Daniele's example, I would say so... that the most "challenging" (at least, in theory) task would/seems to be the top 10 in contest.

It's also (in principle) the only task that you can't immediately complete, no matter what.

55 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

It can though. Just save a top 10 contest result and only claim it during the event ~~

Yeah, I was about to bring this up. I haven't been able to test it myself, but it seems that what triggers the challenge's completion is simply claiming the reward of a contest you ended up top 10 in, not actually waiting for server reset time and end up in a top 10 contest while you have that challenge active. If it works this way once it goes live, that should make it a lot simpler in general, and barely an inconvenience for those who plan ahead and already keep an unclaimed top 10 reward on hand before the event starts (I'm doing that in any case).

It's a lot more manageable to finish top 10 in one contest at any time before this event type is coming than to actually fight tooth and nails against everyone else who forgot to do that once the event is live.

13 minutes ago, MaybeRegret said:

Items include books and gifts? 

It should. And boosters, as well. They usually refer to pieces of equipment, books, gifts and boosters as items. Anything you can sell in the market, basically.

• Like 1

4 ore fa, Chthugha ha scritto:

It can though. Just save a top 10 contest result and only claim it during the event ~~

This changes it all. Thanks Chthugha, you just made me go from "this will be a bloodbath, I guess I'll just ignore this event" to "it's actually pretty doable for cheap/free". 

About the 7200 kobans for the bonus rewards, aka the second girl, at first sight it seemed a lot, but maybe it isn't that much. I mean, in kinkoid's view. Transformig the others bonus rewards into known "kobans value" we get 1140 (10 champion tickets) + 324 (30 combativity points) + ~100 (37 energy points) = 1564 kobans, and if we add 5400 (one epic pachinko x10 spin/average cost to get one girl in legendary days not considering the free battles), we get to 6964 kobans.
Not comprehended in this count are the (variable according to lvl) money reward, the 2 great pachinko x1 orbs and the great pachinko x10 orb, of which maybe we could deduce how much kinkoid values them in kobans/real money, if someone remember how much the bundle with all the tipes of orbs they pulled out weeks ago did cost (and, better, how much its "normal value" was). All of this to say I doubt they'll reduce the bonus rewards unlocking cost.

Are all this rewards worthy of a 7200 kobans investment? For a veterans who regularly compete for the top 4 in Dicktator III/whales/players with great amount of kobans saved up, maybe, for all the others, meh, I don't know, only if you like the girl a lot and/or she is at Murane Any and Shtupra's level.

Edited by Antimon
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, Karyia said:
11 hours ago, Chthugha said:

One of my favourite posts ever, right here 😅🙄😂 Thanks, @Chthugha 👍

The question is, though: for how long can you keep that unclaimed contest reward? Maybe it will just disappear after some time.

1 minuto fa, Тёмный Властелин ha scritto:

The question is, though: for how long can you keep that unclaimed contest reward? Maybe it will just disappear after some time.

In the past it happened to me to not play for something more than a month, and when I came back I had the finished contests'  unclaimed rewards still there. It was before the one contest a day, though

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, _shal_ said:

All but the contest top 10 requirement should be trivial to achieve at insignificant cost for any reasonably active mid to high level player, provided that a minimum of planning skills exist, such as remembering to not empty the combativity bar right before tasks 5 and 10 get unlocked.

Low level players may additionally struggle with the 10,000 girl XP requirement if that doesn't get changed to a level-dependent number in the event proper. (It was fixed at those 10,000 in the test.) And maybe also with the first money spending requirement if they haven't saved up ymens at all. The second money spending task should be covered automatically via the reward of task 6.

Speaking of which, the money requirements were 2 million / 4 million at level 400 in the test server preview.

Now I will talk about myself only, but I have to confirm my previous statement about "cut my resources considerably": with my actual ymen gathering ability, aside from the leagues result, six millions ymens is nearly half the ymens I am able to gather in a week of play. Matter is, as actually the majority of those ymens in my game are spent every 8 hours or so in the market for books and some for affection items, there is no possible planning on my part on those expenditures.

Other than that (always a personal opinion), I found quite stupid to have to plan to earn some rewards, just to use a good chunk of those rewards (if not all) to clear a subsequent task, only to find that in the end I obtained minimal results (girls apart, posed I am effectively able to reach that point, a thing that, as I said, for now I am quite doubtful about). Moreover, although less important, knowing myself, being forced to play that way IMHO would become stressful (in a flash I got a mental image of a work advertising with the prerequisite know how to work for objectives), and I play HH to relax, not to gather more stress.

Anyway (don't remember if I already said something similar in the past), on a more general matter, it seems to me that we have two completely different yardsticks about the "reasonably active" player. I don't know if you thought about it, but to clear 40 arena/league battles, even assuming that the player in question wins all the arena battles he fights (a thing that, at least in my experience, it is not likely for the average player), without using kobans for arena or league refreshes that player will need to log in the game to fight in the arena every 30 minutes for five and a half hours (or, if you prefer, for 11 times in the arena plus the nine league tokens he will have obtained in between to complete the task), a task, as far as I know, out of the reach of many players.

17 hours ago, Chthugha said:

Ehi, didn't thought about that. Good idea, although the contest where I reach top 10 are very rare, so I don't know if I will be able to obtain that result in the 40 days before the event...

Problem is, the thing that I just grabbed only now and completely escaped me before is that I (wrongly) supposed that this was designed to be a new type of main event, not a four day only event. And this, despite @Chthugha good idea, makes me confirm that (at least regarding myself) reach and clear the girl task will be practically impossible (and, before someone mentions it, it would equally be without my no-koban policy). Definitely, I am more pessimist than ever about this new event type.

17 minutes ago, Observer_X said:

Now I will talk about myself only, but I have to confirm my previous statement about "cut my resources considerably": with my actual ymen gathering ability, aside from the leagues result, six millions ymens is nearly half the ymens I am able to gather in a week of play. Matter is, as actually the majority of those ymens in my game are spent every 8 hours or so in the market for books and some for affection items, there is no possible planning on my part on those expenditures.

Okay, so that could be a big strain on your ymen expenses, sure that's not completely unreasonable, but you do acknowledge that you're able to do that without going to any extra effort? Now sure, doing it all at the relevant time requires some rearranging, but it's not like the task of spending that many ymens is impossible, especially since you aren't starting from 0 ymens. So what are the 1/3rd of the tasks that are impossible for you? Because you said

On 4/21/2020 at 9:18 AM, Observer_X said:

but anyway as a free player I would never be able to complete at least one third of those tasks, and another third would cut my resources considerably to complete.

So yup, the latter is clarified, but what's the former?

20 minutes ago, Observer_X said:

but to clear 40 arena/league battles, even assuming that the player in question wins all the arena battles he fights (a thing that, at least in my experience, it is not likely for the average player), without using kobans for arena or league refreshes that player will need to log in the game to fight in the arena every 30 minutes for five and a half hours (or, if you prefer, for 11 times in the arena plus the nine league tokens he will have obtained in between to complete the task), a task, as far as I know, out of the reach of many players.

Or you could just do it over more than one day. A reasonably active player should be getting at least 16 arena wins a day for the daily reward (as reasonable activity is doing all your daily tasks, anything less than that is not active). That's at least 6 arena refreshes to get the 16 wins (allows you to lose 2 before needing a 7th), and that's going to take you a minimum of 3 hours, which is 4 league tokens. That's 20 wins right there, so it'll take two days maximum for a reasonably active player, and that's assuming you start with an empty league challenge bar (which shouldn't be the case for any player who can read what the next task is). Now in a FIVE day event that's not super generous, but that's a maximum. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GeorgeMTO said:

So yup, the latter is clarified, but what's the former?

First, I was talking only about myself and my game, so this does not regard other free players. Second, this was before @Chthugha suggestion, so that became one shorter.

That said, you're right about the fact I didn't specified the other two and why. The other two tasks are the champions performance and giving XP to the girls. The reason, as I said, regards me and my game, and is because for those operations, in the past, after quite a lot of thinking, I decided precise enough schedules (in other words, in time I came to not consider them daily or weekly tasks), and it is a thing I really hate to have to be forced to alter those schedules only to satisfy the requirement of an event structured in this way. Some people will sure add this to my "playing in hard-mode" tag, but, as I think I made clear enough in the past, I consider the way I decide to play the game (this game or every other game) more important than the new implementations that the devs decide to put out without any consideration for the players who play the game. For sure up to now many forum dwellers can remember my mantra: "one's account, one's decisions". And, to be clear and put hands forward, when my way to play collides with the new implementations and I am not able to be flexible about the situation, I disagree with the ones that say that I have no right to complain.

Or you could just do it over more than one day. A reasonably active player should be getting at least 16 arena wins a day for the daily reward (as reasonable activity is doing all your daily tasks, anything less than that is not active). That's at least 6 arena refreshes to get the 16 wins (allows you to lose 2 before needing a 7th), and that's going to take you a minimum of 3 hours, which is 4 league tokens. That's 20 wins right there, so it'll take two days maximum for a reasonably active player, and that's assuming you start with an empty league challenge bar (which shouldn't be the case for any player who can read what the next task is). Now in a FIVE day event that's not super generous, but that's a maximum. 

I read four days in a quote above, so that's the reason for the error. Anyway, four of five days, having to complete the task sequentially, makes a little difference if one have to use two of them to clear that task (also taking into account that there are two istances of that task, and while one is the first and is much easier, the other is the third-to-last and will probably have to be done when time is running out). Again, just my opinion. Beware, as I believe I said elsewhere in the past, I don't have the pretense to have an easy way to gather rewards, simply, even taking into account the sacrosanct right of the devs to gain their living from their work, it is evident that the expression "reasonable amount of effort" has two completely different weighs if used by me or by the devs. When the event will come out, I will post a screenshot of my final tasks, so we will see if I was right about my results.

Forgot another thing: as it was quoted previously, I said one third of the tasks, because there is a fourth that IMHO can give problems: don't know how many of you found themselves with 40 items to sell in a small amount of time, but usually I am not of the number (and I am talking about what I am able to remember of my entire playing time in HH since I started).

Edited by Observer_X
Forgot last paragraph

17 minutes ago, Observer_X said:

The other two tasks are the champions performance and giving XP to the girls.

Free players can do that anytime they want. So it's nothing to do with you being a free player then and everything to do with how you personally choose to play the game? Okay, that's perfectly acceptable. If you choose to literally not do things, that's got nothing to do with being free though so please don't lie in the future and make it sound impossible for free players. Please come up with a new term to use instead of "free player" when you actually mean "my personal playstyle". If you need the reminder, I can give you a proper mod warning to do so, so it's attached to your forum profile for you to see at your leisure.

24 minutes ago, Observer_X said:

Forgot another thing: as it was quoted previously, I said one third of the tasks, because there is a fourth that IMHO can give problems: don't know how many of you found themselves with 40 items to sell in a small amount of time, but usually I am not of the number (and I am talking about what I am able to remember of my entire playing time in HH since I started).

I have large amounts of common boosters as would most others I expect from arena wins, but also have the ability to spin pachinko and sell the items back in order to get stuff for "cheap". Plus saving all the items I get from daily spins/missions now that I'm aware it exists.

Does it require thinking? Absolutely. Should getting a reward require effort? Also absolutely.

30 minutes ago, Observer_X said:

When the event will come out, I will post a screenshot of my final tasks, so we will see if I was right about my results.

I'm not disagreeing about your results either, I also think you won't manage to complete them all. I'm just disagreeing with why you won't finish them. I think it is entirely about how YOU play the game, not how you don't spend any money. There's others who won't spend who will do fine, and others who will spend who will also fail. You are well within your rights to not change how you play and thus not finish the Path, just blame it on the correct thing.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

We need a test run to see how things play out (speaking for myself, at least).

@Observer_X, if this is a "once-a-month" event (as I'm thinking, or at least something with significant periods between events), we'll have time and space to plan/prepare for them, or at least what we expect. I'm sure there can always be surprises but we should be able to, at least, prepare (decently) for future ones, in case they happen.

I do agree with you that it affects/manipulates our... "free will" in terms of how we play and such but, if it's a short period event from time to time, it's/should be (to me) manageable.  

Though, personally, I could see this working as a "side-event/quest", occuring while the other events would be running.

This way, you could totally decide to still do whatever you wanted (doing the "normal/regular" events) and, if you so chose, do this one "extra".

OMG guys, you're talking about this event like about some rocket science, planning 1 month ahead, preparing LOL. This event seems very easy to clear for every active player, be it free or paying in a couple days time.

Also, I wanted to comment about the 10th place in the contest requirement. I personally don't see any problem in doing it. Like, do you, guys, even participate in them? Half of the 50 players don't even care about them, it seems. They don't bother to get any points by the end of it. Just look:

896331290_-1.thumb.jpg.c2dafe5290af19dbd36f43527e59b122.jpg

Sure, in the end I had to invest a little more, cause that Bill from Peru was trying to snipe TeamHentai from Hong Kong. But, as you can see, to get top 10 is more than doable, especially if you do it prior to the event. 

Edited by Тёмный Властелин

8 minutes ago, Тёмный Властелин said:

OMG guys, you're talking about this event like about some rocket science, planning 1 month ahead, preparing LOL. This event seems very easy to clear for every active player, be it free or paying in a couple days time.

Also, I wanted to comment about the 10th place in the contest requirement. I personally don't see any problem in doing it. Like, do you, guys, even participate in them? Half of the 50 players don't even care about them, it seems. They don't bother to get any points by the end of it. Just look:

896331290_-1.thumb.jpg.c2dafe5290af19dbd36f43527e59b122.jpg

Sure, in the end I had to invest a little more, cause that Bill from Peru was trying to snipe TeamHentai from Hong Kong. But, as you can see, to get top 10 is more than doable, especially if you do it prior to the event. 

Sure, it might seem easy against inactive competition. I assume Fiel has no such luck.

I'm not there yet but (again, I assume) that as you get to the upper levels, the quality of your opposition will get much harder. Sort of like league play... sure it's easy until you get up there. Imagine competing (everyday) with jelom, Slynia and alike... very easy, right? 😂

That specific contest is not the best to get into any conclusions, in fact, that's totally reset-reliant so, bad for those who sleep at that time (such as myself) :D 

• Thanks 2

@Karyia Today's one:

1842747470_-1.thumb.jpg.b5761dda1e685d64762e5e89d431f67b.jpg

30147165_-2.thumb.jpg.9543237f0465400e7cfce4d60810af00.jpg

It's not that I am that good of a player or something, it just seems that the problem with these missions is exaggerated. The problems with this event are in other things (in my opinion, of course), namely 1) some questionable rewards 2) amount of paid kobans for unlocking the other path 3) this event replacing normal revival event with more girls in it.

• Thinking 1

22 minuti fa, Karyia ha scritto:

I'm not there yet but (again, I assume) that as you get to the upper levels, the quality of your opposition will get much harder.

Exactly this

38 minuti fa, Тёмный Властелин ha scritto:

to get top 10 is more than doable, especially if you do it prior to the event. 

And also this. The problem never was get a top 10. The problem was get a top 10 in a 5 days event which request you to get a top ten to win a girl (quite the incentive for all the players to consider the contests, isn't it?), and doing it in a reasonable time in order to be able to complete the following missions without spending an excessive amount of kobans, and if you are unlucky with your match ups in 4 days, you can't get the girl at all

Edited by Antimon
  • Like 3

49 minutes ago, Antimon said:

And also this. The problem never was get a top 10. The problem was get a top 10 in a 5 days event which request you to get a top ten to win a girl (quite the incentive for all the players to consider the contests, isn't it?), and doing it in a reasonable time in order to be able to complete the following missions without spending an excessive amount of kobans, and if you are unlucky with your match ups in 4 days, you can't get the girl at all

I am not sure if this ever was a problem cause nobody really tested it, but it was at least a fear some people may had or still have. I cant share this feeling, I am on the lower level side of the 361+ contest bracket (playing with the top dogs and most of the whales) and I am still managing to get a top4 in 5-6 out of 7 a week with at least 1-3 top 1 places (depending on the contests, the events and if it's my playing d2 season or not, usually I am bad at the pachinko contest cause I am not ready yet to spend 100M or more for some kobans). In lower contest brackets I had around 4-6/7 top1 finishes a week. So from my perspective that's a very easy task, like every other, too.

Just as an example my last three days, another screenshot proof is easily found in the snip thread:

45436a9cccdda3243a4450fb9e3dfcd0.png

But, sure, that's my perspective and I am certainly dedicated to play the game with some time effort (not much though). But if you want a girl you should have to invest a litle bit (personal or ingame ressources). And by the way, that's what's true for all events - there is non where you get something for free, you always have to show at least some dedication. And I am pretty sure in every event there are players who wont get anything. So as you can easily see, I am on the side of the nothing-should-be-for-free-fighters

1 hour ago, FinderKeeper said:

From the structure of it, this looks like this can be run in parallel to regular events with something like week-long periods.

I see this too. But I dont believe it. I really hoped they would bring this magnificient foreplay event back in a few days - while I am still hoping but since I know about this, it's not much hope left, tbh. And if this a new event, I think it's an actual downgrade - a big one if it's like this.

Edited by blaa
  • Like 4

20 minutes ago, Karyia said:

as you get to the upper levels, the quality of your opposition will get much harder. Sort of like league play... sure it's easy until you get up there. Imagine competing (everyday) with jelom, Slynia and alike... very easy, right?

I am in Dicktator 1 and, actually, compete with the guys 100-140 levels above me (most of them) with suboptimal girls lineup (I've got only 1 5 star legendary girl) and unfavourite charm class:

844381693_-3.thumb.jpg.5b51be3f57e025dd3e9b4954a350c3d4.jpg

1262620616_-4.thumb.jpg.4552c96d3d07e7ff8ce6d759ff3378e4.jpg

and still easily take 16-30. I presume, you do the same and achieve the same results as many others on this forum. And these guys, they just don't compete properly (for some reasons). So, as I see it, if you want to get the girl reward in the new event, you'll easily get it.

55 minutes ago, Antimon said:

The problem was get a top 10 in a 5 days event which request you to get a top ten to win a girl (quite the incentive for all the players to consider the contest, isn't it?)

It's even interesting, will there be more opposition in the contests due to this event, or not.

@blaa 👍

1 hour ago, Тёмный Властелин said:

But, as you can see, to get top 10 is more than doable, especially if you do it prior to the event.

Out of curiosity, can I ask when you changed your perspective on this? Because just over a month ago you said this in another thread

On 3/17/2020 at 1:03 AM, Тёмный Властелин said:

I'm gonna tell you one thing: Eternal Rivalry contest is VERY annoying, especially twice in a row. You play against 200-250 level pesky people, who play from 2017 and already in Splatters Arkhipelago or Digisakai, while you play for 2 months and still in Hamelin Town. It's literally impossible to win it, even get 5-11 is impossible. That contest should be addressed somehow. There should be either points rebalance, or addition of money investments.

And some other complaints about how the contest system is unfair.

• Haha 3

@GeorgeMTO I didn't change my opinion about this contest - Eternal Rivalry and it's twin - They are only stairs for your glory (points for spent energy are so low that they are useless, which make this contest absolutely equal to Eternal Rivalry) are imballanced contests, even though I am doing a bit better now. I am in Plain of Rituals and it's 180 points vs 220-260 per battle nowadays. Now I sometimes even manage to get some kobans in it (if it's an event and you have to reload combativity multiple times). Yeah, I can more or less constantly get 5-11 in it now, I think.

I presume, it's all because of XP gain change for low level players in the first worlds which happened not so long ago. You level up faster, but still stuck in Magic Forest or Hamelin Town against people who leveled less fast and have a corresponding level but played the game way longer and are already in Ninja Sacred lands or Splatters or Digisekai. That has to be adressed somehow. In other contests you're in equal conditions with the others in points gain. Here, you're below from the very beginning.

Again, my concerns weren't on getting a top 10 in contest in general, but only in this specific new event format context. I'm still not at a point in which I can freely make use of great resources for several consecutive days with no consequences on my future gameplay, which would have been the "worst case scenario" I depicted in my head, where, with the girl(s) incentive, most of the players would put considerably more effort in contests during those event days. Competition is fun and interesting only until it gets frustrating, and that was what I feared for this specific mission during this specific event.

54 minuti fa, blaa ha scritto:

And by the way, that's what's true for all events - there is non where you get something for free, you always have to show at least some dedication. And I am pretty sure in every event there are players who wont get anything. So as you can easily see, I am on the side of the nothing-should-be-for-free-fighters

And, just to be clear, I wasn't asking for a no-efforts-needed event

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Тёмный Властелин said:

Yeah, I can More or Less constantly get 5-11 in it now, I think.

You previously were saying it was impossible, and now you're saying it's easily achievable. So you changed your opinion once it stopped affecting you negatively, I see.

Well most of us saying this feature is bad are thinking of people other than ourselves, because it's obviously not going to be achievable for everyone to achieve a top 10 in a contest in a 9 day period and the engaged players who use this forum are likely not among those. I was never going to have trouble completing this, but I do think this specific challenge is out of step with the rest, and recommended it be changed because of that.

15 minutes ago, Тёмный Властелин said:

In other contests you're in equal conditions with the others in points gain

Good to know the previous conversation didn't affect you at all since you're still touting that wrong opinion.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Well most of us saying this feature is bad are thinking of people other than ourselves, because it's obviously not going to be achievable for everyone to achieve a top 10 in a contest in a 9 day period and the engaged players who use this forum are likely not among those. I was never going to have trouble completing this, but I do think this specific challenge is out of step with the rest, and recommended it be changed because of that.

I guess, theoretically it is, but practically it isnt. Maybe instead of changing it, they could also make an option to complete every task through use of kobans, like the daily mission. Probably not a better option, but at least everybody has the chance. Also as a free player if the amout of kobans is reasonable. But honestly, i wouldnt mind if they change it to something easier - it's better for all players (for me it most likely easier to get a good result in a contest during the event, for others cause it's easier to finish the event)

Another good change could be that they at least put this task at the end, so you have 'enough' time to get a contest on the one hand and on the other hand you could at least get some other rewards even if you dont get the girl in the end.

What I am wondering is what's the criteria for a task that it's easy enough to complete for everybody? It seems a top10 is too hard, but selling 40 items or getting a shitload of Ymen isnt. Where is the crossline?

46 minutes ago, blaa said:

What I am wondering is what's the criteria for a task that it's easy enough to complete for everybody? It seems a top10 is too hard, but selling 40 items or getting a shitload of Ymen isnt. Where is the crossline?

My personal crossline is "when I physically have to wait to complete". Contest is out of line because it only occurs once every 24 hours, everything else isn't because if I realise I've made a mistake late, I can grab my credit card, buy a bunch of kobans and solve every other task. It's an outlier from the other tasks. If there was two or three tasks like this that functioned as virtual time games (like say complete 15 daily missions, when we only receive 12 a day), I'd be less concerned by it, but as it is, it sticks out worse than a sore thumb.

EDIT:

46 minutes ago, blaa said:

Maybe instead of changing it, they could also make an option to complete every task through use of kobans

This would indeed solve my biggest concern with it. Like honestly as much as I love seeing someone punished for a bad decision, I fear for Kinkoid in that potential customers will buy the 2nd set of rewards, fail to complete everything and quit over how nonsensical this challenge is. I want Kinkoid as a company to continue so I can keep playing (and paying to support) their awesome game.

• Like 1

You previously were saying it was impossible, and now you're saying it's easily achievable. So you changed your opinion once it stopped affecting you negatively, I see.

I used incorrect wording there. Of course, it's not impossible, but it is much harder and you're not in equal conditions with the others in points gain. It didn't stop affecting me negatively. I didn't change my opinion about these 2 contests.

Well most of us saying this feature is bad are thinking of people other than ourselves

Well, in order to get a girl in a usual event, you have to spend combativity and, sometimes make a lot of refills. Not all the people can do that, cause some of the girls are in the worlds you haven't reached yet, or you were lazy and didn't save enough kobans for refills, or you didn't spend your combativity in time and missed some combativity points ect ect. So what? If you're the one who is thinking of people other than himself, as you're stating here, why don't you tell that it's not fair and everybody should get these girls no matter the effort used or world reached, mm? I bet you can get all the girls from all the worlds during an event without any restrictions. 

1 hour ago, Тёмный Властелин said:

In other contests you're in equal conditions with the others in points gain

Good to know the previous conversation didn't affect you at all since you're still touting that wrong opinion.

1) I don't understand, what previous conversation are you talking about 2) I don't see anything wrong in my opinion. Ok, let me explain again. So, what I mean is: if I use legenday book in Minds and bodies synergy contest and GeorgeMTO uses the same legendary book, I get 2500 points and GeorgeMTO gets 2500. I can use it and George can. It's equal conditions (disregarding my level or the world I reached). If I press the button "Donate 10 million Ymens" and GeorgeMTO presses that button too we both get 20000 points in the "Obtain the "sex benefactor" title" competition. We both can do it no matter the level or world reached. It's equal conditions. If I press the button "Play Great Pachinko 10 games" and GeorgeMTO presses that button we both get 1200 points in "Show off in the casino" contest. We both can do it no matter the level or world reached. It's equal conditions. And now the most interesting part. GeorgeMTO is level 250 and defeats Pandora Witch and gets 260 points in Eternal Rivalry (or They are only stairs for your glory) competition. Тёмный Властелин is level 250 and being in the same group with GeorgeMTO also wants to get 260 points for Padora Witch and successfully compete with George but can't do it cause he is still in the Magic Forest. He can only defeat Sylvanus and get 140 points. It's not equal conditions.

I can see that high level players have restrictions in regards Enegy and girls XP but energy is irrelevant in all competitions (too little points) and what regards girls XP, it is still equal conditions. All of you have a lot of girls and even 1 level to 300 girls can give you a lot of points, if you gather the books preemptively and not level the girls xp outside of the competition. And then again, Kinkoid constantly adds new girls to the game. Once again. You can gather the books preemptively from the shop; you can not level the girls xp outside of the competition; you can easily acquire new girls as fast as the Kinkoid makes them avaliable (cause you have almost all the girls and have a lot of spare kobans). You can do it all as well as your opponents can.